The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24295
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue21/21Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:08

i scurried into the tree, like a racoon, pulled out my hand gun and and aimed it toward the direction we were heading towards to, signaling her to do the same but aim the opposite direction with her bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:10

Sin:
I did so, looking around. Keller, why did you have to die?
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue21/21Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:21

She can clearly see the moment when keller pushed her out of the way of being shot, taking the bullet of lead to his stomach as i yell, grabbing her arm and pulling her away as i ran as fast i could as the bombs in our district's already destroyed remains blew up the victor's village. Our home, our sanctuary. Gone. She can hear a gun shot as it pulls her back to reality as armed men slowly die one by one with each of my gunshots. I look at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:23

Sin:
I looked at the man on the ground, tears running down my face endlessly. I didn't realize i was making small pained sounds, i didn't notice anything. All i saw was Keller's body.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:32

I looked over at her and saw her in tears. I instantly began to jump tree to tree, not being heard or seen. I placed my hand on her back and whispered to her in her ear. " He didnt die for nothing, sin. He died for you just as annie's son did. I wish i had people who cared about me the way they do for you." I looked back at the path and help her steady her bow. "Whenever your ready, just let go." For some odd reason, that brings back worse memories of keller. He was the one who taught her, wasnt he? Please dont let her cry even more, i thought to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:33

Sin:
I only cried harder.
"God, stop!" I cried, clutching my head.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:37

I sighed. I took out a serynge and plunged it into her neck, injecting morph into her. "I didnt want to use that...but its gunna relax you." I looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:38

Sin:
He's done that 6 times in 2 months. I hated it. he would do that when i would cry. It relaxed me but i still continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:41

" I'm sorry..but i just cant stand seeing you so upset, sin. How do you think i've felt ever since i saw her corpse?" Ben, as most would call her. Her full name was Beatrix, but sometimes i prefered calling her Benji or Bea. I wiped the tears from my face, then i wiped off hers, getting her down from the tree and having her resting on a bag full of her cloths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:43

Sin:
I looked away, still crying heavily.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:46

I stand up. "Listen, if you keep acting like this and me having to drug you each time your heart beat increases, your gunna die Sin." I frowned at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Jul - 23:46

Sin:
"Fine by me," i snapped.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:24

(morning)

"Fine then!" I snapped back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:25

(( morning ))

Sin:
I looked away, still crying.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:28

I felt sorry for her, but not enough to cheer her up. I sit down a few feet away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:30

Sin:
I closed my eyes, letting the drug take over. i fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:35

I sighed. "Keller....you fucking idiot." I punched a tree with the side of my fist and fell back, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:37

Sin:
I woke up a few hours later.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:41

i was still asleep, but i was also in a nightmarish state. Being hijacked is all that coursed through my weak mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18