The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24290
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] Left_bar_bleue21/21Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] Empty
PostSubject: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptyFri 6 May - 22:52

more than twenty years later something odd begins to occur in the newly restored nation of Panem. Katniss and Peeta are no where to be found as if they had vanished from the face of the earth, And now, from thin air, bombs begin to drop upon all of district 12, killing off Haymitch and Katniss' mother. Is this another uprising from the demolished capitol, or something worse? The journey begins in the outskirts of district 12 once more as the son and daughter of the mellarks are forced to witness the many deaths of their friends and family.

Name: Edward Mellark
Family: Think he only has his sister left, seeing how everyone else is dead.
Appearance: Has Katniss' brown hair and peeta's eyes. about 5'6. Wears faded jeans, and his mother's green shirt from her days in the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:25

Name: Sinclaire Mellark
Family: her older brother and her best friend.
Other: she's arrogant and is convinced that everything she does is right. she's playful and hyper, but she can be very clumsy and annoying. she took up her mother's skills for hunting.
Looks: but with blonde hair and gray eyes. she's 5'4"
Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] Mangadrawing.net.admin.image.darker_than_black__suou_pavlichenko.suo601.jpg

Last edited by Salem Witch on Sat 7 May - 10:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] Left_bar_bleue21/21Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:29

I look over at the ruins of my home standing on top of a long, thick branch of a tree in the outskirts of district twelve.
"It's gone...its all gone.." I yell out to my sister down below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:31

Sinclaire:
"Damn it! Lets look for survivors!" I yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:34

I shake my head as i begin to jump down branch to branch then down to her.
"I doubt there will be anybody..." I sigh then look at towards the direction of the ruins. "we can check but still, i have my doubts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:35

Sinclaire:
"Whatever. Just look," i said and walked into town.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:37

I followed close behind her. "By the way Sin...do you think...their dead?" I was refering to our parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:38

Sinclaire:
"I don't know," i answered truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:40

I kept walking, now next to her and at her pace as i sigh. "I hope they're okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:42

"Me too," I whispered.

(( inbox me over fb. i have to tell you something. ))
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 10:47

[kk]

We begin to see burned building and rubbing everywhere as well as corpses. I spot Uncle haymitch's body. "Sin...." I point at the corpse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 11:21

"Shit," i whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 11:46

I begin to walk ahead of her towards haymitch's corpse. "Haymitch!!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 11:47

"He's dead! If the people who killed him are still around, we'll share his fate. Keep moving," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 11:50

I see that his eyes were opened when he died and i slide my fingers down his face, closing his eyes as i look through his stuff and find two knives. i hand one to sin. "Haymitch..." I stand up and turn away from him as i continue to walk ahead of her, enraged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 11:51

I snatched the knife, my best weapon. I could throw the knife to a person a mile away and still get where I was aiming.
"What?" I asked him, sliding the knife into my belt.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 11:57

"I won't let Haymitch death go in vain, okay Sin. He taught me most of what i know about keeping ourselves safe." I grip the knife tightly and set it on my belt as well, reaching the victor's village, not one house is missing, as if the attackers didnt plan on attacking it as i stand there confused.

Last edited by Edward Cross on Sat 7 May - 12:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 11:59

"Well, Mother taught me everything I know about surviving," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 12:03

I look at her. "Do you think mom and dad would've left without their things?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 12:04

"Yes, actually. They were in the games. They learned that if your against a wall, just run and leave everything behind. But they left us our weapons," i said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 12:05

I was confused, not ever knowing of this. "I knew Haymitch was in the games...but our parents too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 12:07

"You didn't know? They showed me the tapes. Momma said which parts was when she was faking and what parts she wasn't. It was interesting," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 12:08

I arched my eyebrow. "Why didn't mom show me?" I questioned as i slowly began to walk towards our home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 12:09

"I've always been more mature than you. She probably thought of showing you later. You know how you can't stand blood," i said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] EmptySat 7 May - 12:12

I nod, seeing as how shes right. "Well, thats true...but we both know whos the better aim." i grin as i open the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]   Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jabberjay (a HG RP. 2 Person. Continues MJ) [Salem Witch]
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next