The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45828
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 May - 23:48

Ashton:

"Would you rather go somewhere else?" I asked her, taking a sip of my drink when we returned to the bar. In all honesty, I didn't want to stay, but I didn't want to go home either. For once I wanted to stay out with her and have it go well.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44693
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 May - 0:00

Emily:
I took a minute to think and sipped my drink before I remembered something. "Well we might be slightly over dressed but theres a fair a couple blocks away. The sign I saw at the grocery store said there were carnival rides and food and games and stuff..." I shrugged. It sounded fun to me. "Do you wanna go there? I'll even win you a stuffed animal," I said, leaning over to nudge him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 May - 0:41

Ashton:

I smiled softly. “Alright, let’s go to the fair. But we should hurry, it probably won’t be open for much longer.” I downed my drink and paid the tab while she worked on the remainder of her drink
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 May - 0:51

Emily:
I took one more sip of my drink and stood up. "Come on, I'm ready," I said, grabbing his hand. 

Walking to the fair didn't take long. It was still bustling, with people everywhere. Lights were flashing and rides were lit up with exciting colors. "What do you want to do first?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 May - 0:40

Ashton:

“I’m not sure,” I held her hand as we walked around through the people. “To be honest I’ve never been to the fair before.” I looked around at all the colorful lights, and rides, and games. “I’ll do whatever you want, as long as it doesn’t end in me throwing up.” I smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 May - 1:13

Emily:
"Okay, we'll take it easy on your weak stomach," I joked. I was looking around for things to do when I stopped walking and pulled him with me. "I have an idea," I smirked. "How about we make this interesting?" I asked. "We play three different carnival games and the first person to win two of them gets a prize of their choosing?" I raised an eyebrow in challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 May - 23:55

Ashton:

“Oh.” I pulled her around to fame me for a moment and put my arms around her waist. “What kind of prize?” I asked, my mind went right to bedroom activities. In that case I was a winner no matter if I won or love the carnival games.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 May - 0:11

Emily:
I could tell from his tone exactly where his mind had gone and I giggled. "You can have whatever you want," I told him. And I meant it too. Even if he lost this game, he could probably have whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 0:14

Ashton:

I grinned. “It’s a deal then,” I murmured and kissed her. I didn’t let her go for a long moment and when I did I took her hand in mine and went in search games for us to play. I was best at a shooting game where you shot plates with a pellet gun.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Jun - 0:53

Emily:

I let him pull me along to the games and when we stopped in front of a shooting game, I shook my hands out like I was trying to loosen up. "Are you ready?" I asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Jun - 0:35

Ashton:

I took the orange toy gun they handed me and grinned at her. “Ready to win,” I replied. She wouldn’t be smirking after this. At the end of the game I had a nearly perfect score. We had our choice of all but the largest stuffed animal prizes. I let her pick as I was disinterested in that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Jun - 1:37

Emily:
I picked out a large black monkey and even though I lost, I couldn't help smiling at the stuffed animal. "Alright, don't get too cocky, we still have more games to play before there is a winner," I told him. "Lets play the ring toss next," I said, holding the gigantic stuffed animals in both my arms.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Jun - 19:46

Ashton:

I didn’t fare as well at the ring toss. They always hit the target but bounced off instead of going on. “I think the game is rigged,” I muttered despite Emily getting a few herself. “After this we should get a funnel cake. Or kettle corn. Or candy apples.” My sweet tooth was coming out.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Jun - 20:15

Emily:
I was doing well at the ring toss, much better than he was. "You can have whatever you want, just let me beat you first," I smirked. I threw one more ring and it went right on the hoops. I stuck my tongue out at him and did a little dance with my stuffed monkey. "You have to pick the stuffed animal this time cause I cant hold another one," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Jun - 23:22

Ashton:

I picked out a stuffed tiger. “I think I’ll name him Hobbes,” I said and made the tiger give her a kiss on the cheek while making smooching noises. “Lets go get something sweet.” I put my arm around her shoulders and gave her a quick kiss myself.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Jun - 23:59

Emily:
I smiled and leaned into his side. "You're sweet," I told him. A few months ago, you could have never convinced me that we'd be walking together at a carnival with stuffed animals. I looked around at the different stands offering food. "What are you in the mood for?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Jul - 0:13

Ashton:

“the funnel cake smells amazing,” I said following my nose to the source. Turned out that the smell was coming from them cleaning and closing the cart up. Instead we got candy apples and a giant bag of kettle corn.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Jul - 0:21

Emily:
I sat down on one of the benches and grabbed a handful of kettle corn. "It looks like they're kinds closing everything up," I said. We had only gotten to play two games and we were tied. "How about we call it a draw and I do something you want to do and you do something I wanna do?" I asked, putting the popcorn in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Jul - 23:20

I waited for her to finish her bite then I took her face in my hands and kissed her soundly. “I would say something cheesy like ‘that’s all that I wanted’,” I grinned, “but I’m afraid I have other ideas for tonight.” My eyes sparkled with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Jul - 23:30

Emily:
I laughed and shook my head. "What could you possibly have in mind that you think I wouldn't do otherwise?" I asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 14:38

((Sorry I haven't replied in a while... But would you mind if I skip a little bit to get back into things?))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 18:39

(sure, no problem)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 18:39

(sure, no problem)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 0:30

Ashton:

After spending the night with Emily, I forgot about the trouble at work. She made me feel like a new person. After being sober again for a few weeks I felt clean. I felt like this time I could keep it up.

When I got out of rehab I had stayed sober, but with the impression that I would eventually give up. I would drink, I would smoke occasionally then quit again, but I always thought I would go back to drugs. Now I had a reason not to.

My co-workers gave up on trying to tempt me into debauchery, it helped now that Emily would often meet me at the bar when I got off. I had something to look forward to.

It was our one month anniversary today. I wasn’t going to mention it though because it was also the anniversary of when I woke up in her bed with a meth hangover. I clocked off after my shift and went to her at the bar. I hugged her to me and planted a quick kiss on her neck. “Hello beautiful,” I murmured.

Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 0:50

Emily:
I smiled wide when I felt his arms wrap around me and giggled when he kissed. "Hey you," I said, softly, twisting in my seat at the bar to give him a proper hello kiss. "How was work?" I asked, I brought my hands up to his shoulders and gently rubbed them in a massaging motion. 

I still hated that he worked here, but it helped that he came home to with me every night. As far as I could tell, Alicia was even keeping some distance. I wanted him to have friends but I just couldnt shake my dislike of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next