The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44618
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptySat 13 May - 2:03

Emily:
I felt myself melt a little at his words and fought a small smile. With any other guy, this could have turned into a fight. "I'm not unhappy," I told him, honestly. I leaned forward to kiss him quick. I wasnt totally sure I was worth all he said I was, but it was nice to hear anyway.

But if I was going to continue being honest, I should just say what was on my mind. I took a deep breath and said what was on my mind "...I just don't like Alicia." I said. 

"And I know there isn't anything you can do about her, but I don't like her," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 May - 1:22

Ashton:

I sighed and looked away from her for a moment. “Em, there is no reason to dislike her. I told you before that I hardly think of her. There’s nothing between us,” I said even though it wasn’t entirely true. We had made out once when I had stayed over at her apartment. “I don’t talk to her much at all at work. And she doesn’t always work the same hours I do. She won't be there tonight.” I rubbed her arms lightly.

“She’s not a bad person. She tried to help me. There is no reason for you to dislike her. You shouldn’t even think about her,” I told her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 May - 1:32

Emily:
I bit my lip and nodded. There really was no reason for me to not like her. Maybe I was just jealous that it seemed like every time he ran away from me, he went to her. "You're right, I know there's nothing between you guys," I told him. "I trust you," I said again. 

I was still seated on his lap and I turned to look at the clock. He had to leave soon. "What time do you want me to come later? Right after your shift ends or a little before that?" I asked. "Or, if I don't get up, you might just be trapped here all night," I shrugged with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 May - 23:36

Ashton:

I took her chin again and kissed her lips for a moment. “I would much rather that,” I said with a soft sigh. “But come a little before my shift ends an maybe I can get off early.” With that I had to get up to finish getting ready for work.

I didn’t like to leave her but it was a consolation that I would get to see her at the end of my shift. Especially thinking about what she might be wearing when she showed up.

My shift that evening was easy enough, Sunday’s always were. Alicia was there. Apparently, she had traded her shift with someone else. It bothered me that I had mislead Emily and that she might be unhappy when she found out. But I put it out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 May - 9:57

Emily:
I stayed on the couch a few hours longer after he left. TV rarely held any interest to me when I was alone. Probably because there was no one to talk to. I made myself something to eat and got a little writing done in all my free time and then decided I should start getting dressed if I wanted to get to the bar a little before his shift ended. 

I pulled the blue dress out of my closet and laid it on my bed so it would be ready to go after I took my shower. 

I went to the bathroom and washed up quickly, wrapping myself up in a towel. I did my hair and makeup before getting dressed so I didn't wrinkle the outfit. I slid the dress onto my body and smoothed it out, hoping I didn't look ridiculous. 

I put on a simple pair of black heels and grabbed my purse. I might have one or two drinks but I figured one of us would be fine to drive home, so I grabbed my keys and started for the bar. 

The parking lot was relatively empty, as it was Sunday night. I stepped inside and my eyes quickly found the bar and I was surprised to see Alicia behind it. Immediately, I tugged at my skirt, feeling a wave of insecurity. 

I knew he hadn't lied to me. He knew I was coming, that would be silly. The plans must have simply changed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 May - 1:26

Ashton:

I saw her come into the club and look around but she didn’t spot me. She was truly breathtaking and I couldn’t help but watch her for a moment. That stunning creature was mine.

“Hello beautiful,” I murmured, coming up behind her and winding my arms around her. My prediction earlier had been right. I was off early. The club was fairly empty and most people were at tables or the bar drinking. The music was slow and the dance floor was deserted.

“You look incredible in this,” I said. My hands wandered around her body in the tight dress before I turned her around to face me and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 May - 1:35

Emily:
I jumped a little when I felt his arms snake around me and then I relaxed in his arms. I smiled when he turned me around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck to return his kiss. "Hey you," I said, happy to see him. 

I pulled away just a little bit to glance around the bar and tugged at the skirt again. I felt overdressed in the near empty bar, but I couldn't help but like the way Ash was looking at me. "Thank you," I said, referring to his compliment. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside a little further as we were standing by the door. "I believe you owe me a drink mister," I told him. "Are you still on the clock?" I asked, not wanting to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May - 0:26

Ashton:

“I’m free. I got off a few minutes ago,” I said and couldn’t help but kiss her again briefly. After, I put my hand on the small of her back and lead her over to the bar. I ordered drinks for the two of us from Bryan, the other bartender.

“I would ask you to dance, but we’d be the center of attention out there,” I said with a soft smile. My hand stayed on her waist, it was impossible to keep my hands off her looking like that.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 May - 1:14

Emily:
I looked at him with raised eyebrows as the bar tender brought over our drinks. "You would ask me dance?" my voice was skeptical. I remembered last time we were here, he hadn't even glanced at the dance floor and seemed to have no interest in it. He didnt even dance with my friend in a platonic way,
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 May - 0:02

Ashton:

I could tell she was thinking of the last time, when I had refused to dance with her friend. It had been last weekend but it felt like ages ago. “You bring out a different side of me,” I said with a soft smile. My chest felt tight suddenly for an unexplainable reason. Perhaps it was thinking about last week and how different I felt now. Or perhaps it was what I wasn’t thinking about. I looked away from her and took a sip of my gin and tonic.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 May - 0:16

Emily:
I smiled and bit my lip before taking a sip of my drink. "Well if thats the case, you'll have to dance with me sometime soon," i said. He wasnt looking at me anymore so I waited for him to finish his sip and then slid off the bar stool and stepped between his legs while he was sitting. "I like this side of you, you know?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 May - 0:27

Ashton:

When she came closer I looked her in the eyes. I took both her hands in mine and brought them up to kiss each one. “You make me a better person. I mean it,” I said quietly so as not to be overheard. “And you know what? I think I’m starting to like this side too.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 May - 0:44

Emily:
I smiled wider and threw my arms around him. I pressed my lips against his for a moment and then pulled away since we were in a public place. "I love you, Ash," I told him. I loved him so much that I almost forgot that Alicia was still here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May - 1:18

Ashton:

“I love you too,” I murmured back and kissed her once more.  I probably shouldn’t have been so touchy with her especially in the place where I work, but hey, at least the rumors of me being gay would be resolved.  My gaze moved to the bar behind her when one of the customers started demanding another drink from the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May - 1:25

Emily: 
I took my seat again and sipped at my drink. I followed his gaze to the other side of the bar where Alicia was serving drinks. One customer in particular was getting loud. It was far away and the music was loud, but it sounded like he was being cut off and didn't particularly like it. "Isn't there someone who can go over there and help her?" I asked when the customer yelled again. Just cause she wasn't my favorite person didn't mean I wanted to see someone scream at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May - 1:41

Ashton:

“Yeah,” I sighed. “That’s kind of my job.” I stood up from my spot and moved over to the belligerent fellow. Alicia looked up gratefully when I came over. “Alright, it’s time to go,” I told the guy, putting a hand on his shoulder. He swatted me off and made more noise, drawing even more attention.

He made to shove me but I stepped back, then he swung at me which I blocked easily. I twisted his arm behind his back and half walked half pulled him out to the door. Alicia came hurrying over, along with the manager.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May - 1:49

Emily:
I tried really hard not to jump out of my seat when he narrowly avoided being punched in the face. I knew this was part of his job, but I didn't have to like it. I got up when it seemed like the issue was dealt with and went to go see if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptySun 21 May - 23:51

Ashton:

I saw Emily coming and I shook my head to tell her to stop. The manager was fussing at me for what I did. He said I was off the clock and therefore had no right to lay hands on a customer. Alicia tried to back me up that the guy was being belligerent but it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May - 0:38

Emily:
I stopped just short of the group and could hear Ash getting in trouble for the incident. That didn't seem fair at all. But there wasn't anything i could do to help. I leaned against the far side of the bar and waited for him to finish up with his boss.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May - 0:57

Ashton:

I was annoyed when I returned to Emily.  Alicia followed me and apologized.  “I’m so sorry, I would have said something if I thought you would get in trouble for it.”  She turned to Emily.  “I’m so sorry your evening was disrupted.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May - 1:03

Emily:
I shrugged. "Its not my evening I'm worried about," I said, looking at Ash. I turned my gaze to Alicia. "That guy wasn't in the greatest mood. Are you okay?" I asked, trying to be nice to her. Ash had assured me there was nothing between them and I trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May - 1:11

Ashton:

She gave a small smile. "You're sweet to ask. I'm alright. It happens. That's what he's here for," She said and glanced at me. She squeezed my arm lightly before leaving the two of us alone. "I'm sorry you had to see that," I murmured to Emily once she left. "I feel like every time we leave the house something goes off."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May - 1:17

Emily:
I frowned at him and moved closer, grabbing the front of his shirt to bring him closer still. I ignored what he said, mostly because I didn't like him thinking that things went wrong every time we left the house. "He tried to hit you..." I mumbled. I grabbed his jaw in my free hand and tilted his head left and then right as if inspecting him for injuries even though I knew he didn't get hit. 

"Are you in a lot of trouble?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May - 1:23

Ashton:

“Not too much. He said if it happens again I’ll be written up,” I sighed then muttered, “It wouldn’t have happened at all if he had been doing his job.” I hugged her for a moment. “Come on, let’s go finish our drinks.” I didn’t want to tell her that things like this happened every night. It was my job to handle it. Weekend nights wore far more rowdy than this minor incident.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May - 1:37

Emily:
I followed him back to the bar and sat down. "Are you sure you want to stay?" I asked. Was he even having a good time? Breaking up a fight and getting into trouble probably wasnt high on his list of fun activities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next