The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A.H.I.G. (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female
Number of posts : 9285
Adopted Family: : Best Friend - Maia. Girlfriend - Taken. Brother - Alex. Sister - Maia.
Job : culinary student
Credits : 31547
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Mar - 0:16

(Lani was actually going to steal it. something Matias doesn't know. Vanya was going to get lost in the dealership and have to figure out a way to get away from the angels who found them by basically learning how to fly on the spot. so yeah, we can time skip to whenever. it's chill Smile )
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74582
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 2:53

Okay I'm down with skipping to there. Oddly enough I had a plan of Will stealing some stuff in the toy shop later)

With a dramatic sigh, Will stood from the wall and clapped, "Well, what are we waiting for. Let's get going, eh?" He says cheerfully.

(Time skip)

The trip to the dealer where the RV was being held was a long one. It was off Manhattan, which was going to make going back to that toy store Jackie won't stop rambling about super fun. But after taking the bus as far as we could and walking the rest of the way, we managed to get to the lot in a handful of hours, but at least it was still day.

Jackie spent most of the ride and walk talking with Vanya about various things. Will kept to himself for the most part, chatting with the others when prompted.

"Well. This certainly looks like a place to get a used rv." Will said briefly as they neared the entrance, an open gate to a fenced in lot of ratty rv's, cars of various health, and scrap metal. "Who's going to talk to the dealer..? And what money are we using?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female
Adopted Family: : Best Friend - Maia. Girlfriend - Taken. Brother - Alex. Sister - Maia.

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 11:37

Matias looked at Lani, waiting for her answer. He wasn't sure how she was going to get it either. But Lani simply smiled and said "Don't worry. I got it. Give me like ten minutes."

Vanya watched Lani out of the corner of her eye then looked back at Jackie as he talked. The trip had been fun, talking and playing games with Jackie while Lani, Will, and Mathias all didn't speak to each other. She could feel something somewhere behind her, tugging at her. It made her want to go see what it was, piquing her interest.
"I have to go to the bathroom," she said to Jackie and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue 6 Mar - 22:24

Will looked at Mathias and shrugged at Lani's answer. "We'll I guess we will chill here then." He muttered, to no one really, looking back at Jackie and vanya who were a yard or two away from them. "Hopefully the thing runs, doesn't look like the best place to buy a car."

Jackie stopped mid sentence when Vanya walked off, watching her for a minute as his speech died out. He shrugged to himself and turned looking around the area, his vision going back and forth between normal and aura detection. He still hadn't quite learned how to control it or really how to tell what was what in terms of color. The various shades of white and red around the lot didn't make as much sense to him as it would to Will.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Mar - 8:53

Lani walked by Jackie and slung an arm around his shoulders so he would walk with her.
"Hey, kiddo. I can trust you, right? You won't tell Matias or Will what I'm about to do?" Lani smiled at him slyly, so he would feel in on a secret. Their charm didn't work on other beings like them, just humans, so she had to use her own charm.

Vanya went behind the building, trying to put an end to the tugging feeling. But once she was completely out of sight, she was clocked on the back of the head and a sack was pulled over it. She felt nauseous and dizzy, but didn't know how to form words to call for help. Some sad, sick part of her told her Lani was right, but she pushed that part aside. She didn't want to admit anything she did was right.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Mar - 23:17

Jackie gave a hesitant look. He wasnt honestly sure if he could, or rather should, keep something from the group, Will especially. but his curiosity got the better of his judgment. "Yeah! you can totally trust me... what is it?" He asks, walking with her, keeping his voice lower as they closed in toward the front door of the building. He glanced back at the others, Will leaning on the fence and looking around their surroundings, keeping watch as he usually did. And Mathias looking like he was doing much of the same. No sign of Vanya, but she did just walk away.. probably nothing concerning.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Mar - 8:16

"I'm actually here to steal the RV. I didn't tell Mathias. I was going to get all the paperwork done without paying a cent. Our powers don't work on each other exactly, but they do work on humans. You look like a sweet kid, so this power would be useful to you." Lani opened the door to the building and let Jackie walk in first.

Mathias looked around, trying to see where everyone was. But there was one person missing.
"Hey, Will? Have you seen Vanya?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 Apr - 20:58

Jackie looked back at Lani when they walked in, going to say something but cut himself off. He was going to ask if Mathias, vanya, or will would get mad if we stole the rv. But he was sure at least one of the others probably would. "I don't kn-" he starts again after a moment but was cut off again, this time by a person in a nice buisness suit, probably in his 30s, slick hair cut, and probably about to try and get a commission.

"Well just my luck, a break from the drought, welcome to Sauls auto. Anything catch your eye as you walked in, see something online, recommended you come out by someone?" He ended a few steps away from Lani and Jackie, with a friendly smile. He talked in a typical new york style, not much of an accent but in a somewhat hurried tone.

Matthias' question slightly jolted Will from his relaxed position against the fence, taking a glance around both the lot and the road on the other side. "Uhh," he started, becoming a bit speechless as he looked. "Last I saw... she was with Jackie. But now Jackie is with Lani.. hold on." Will closed his eyes, reopening them to try and see if he noticed anything out of the ordinary when it came to nearby auras. "Um...there are definitely some non-humans north of here. And they are moving very quickly"
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 Apr - 21:50

Lani grinned at him, satisfied. He would do nicely. "Remember, Jackie. We're doing this for a good reason, so it's okay. Just watch me." She extended her hand, small in the older man's. He had a shadow of a wedding ring on his hand, either recently divorced or looking for a hook up.
"Pleasure to meet you, sir. Actually, we're here to pick up a four bedroom RV. Got anything like that for us?"
She let some of her magic leak into her voice, just enough to make the man feel relaxed and trusting.

Mattias set his jaw and rubbed the back of his neck.
"That doesn't sound good. We need to find her," he said, starting to walk in the direction Will was looking.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Apr - 20:57

Sauls expression didn't change while Lani's charm worked through his brain, but he did loosen up a bit more "a 4 bedroom rv? Well, that's a bit of an ask honestly." He started turning to go to a computer on a near by desk. "But I can see what I can do. It's mainly the 'room' part that will be tough." He scans through his inventory quietly for a little bit. Jackie stood close to Lani, watching how whatever Lani was doing effected the man. He didn't notice much, but he was sure Lani probably did.

"Well you're sort of in luck. Not a 4 bed ROOM rv but I do have a 4 bed model. It's pretty high end, some guy brought it in a month ago. Nice kitchen, decently sized bathroom. You have a 2 bed bunk built into the side of the rv near the front, then a room in the back with 2 beds and a wall that slides down the middle for privacy." He says rolling back in his chair slightly and looking at Lani and Jackie with a friendly smile. "Interested?"

Will started walking with Mathias, glancing around to see if they were alone. "They are probably in a car with how fast they are moving. Probably need to fly." He says, giving it a second glance before taking off into the sky as fast as he could, headed north. He stayed near the clouds as he traveled so he could easily pop in and out of view. Eventually he gained some ground on the van where he believed vanya was. Good news is it should be easy to take out. Worst part is trying to figure out how, and that it was headed back towards Manhattan. So timing was a problem.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Apr - 21:17

Lani ran her hand over his shoulder then down his arm, smiling in a sly way.
"Sounds perfect, sir. Now, where can we fill out the paperwork?" Lani let another wave of it loose, drenching her words in it. She had a very satisfied smirk on her face, leaning back on the table. Humans were so easy to manipulate, it was almost sad. Lani looked over at Jackie briefly and gave him a reassuring smile.

Mathias followed him, not having flown in three years. He felt like he was betraying Lani's trust, but he had to find Vanya.
"Will, drop in front of the van. Either it will stop and we can attack, or it'll run you over but it would be a good distraction. Fifty-fifty." Mathias flew slightly over him, feeling more at ease with his wings stretched out.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Apr - 21:28

The effect was a bit more visible to Jackie now, noticing how Lani was practically hypnotizing him. The man's eyes, glazed over, raked over Lani once before resting back on her face to continue, "I can print out the paper work now..." he replied moving back over to the desk lani was leaned against, clicking on the computer again. His tone was blank now, Lani's spell working fully.

"Can he.. hear?" Jackie asked in a hushed voice. "It's almost like he's asleep"

Will couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Well. It wouldn't be the first time I got hit by a car in this place. I'll take it. Just be quick to follow" will arced his flight up into the clouds before pulling his wings and dropping like a bullet downward toward the van. He pulled his wings out slightly before he slammed into the ground, about 100 ft in front of the van. "Come on, I dare you to hit me" will mutters preparing to either lunge toward a stopped car or to be hit by one
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Apr - 21:33

Lani touched the man's cheek with the back of her hand, grinning.
"Can you hear me," she purred. Her lips were curved into a cat-ate-the-canary grin, ultimately relaxed. The man nodded, his eyes only on her, before turning to the computer again.

Mathias landed just behind the van, asphalt spraying around him. He ran forward just enough to grab the tail end of the van and attempt to drag it to a stop before it hit Will. It wasn't as easy as he hoped, digging his heels into the road.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Apr - 21:43

Jackie made a small face "thats.. really creepy. Can you do that to non-humans?"

The man started printing out the paperwork, collecting it from the printer once it was complete and setting it down next to Lani, setting a pen on top. "You just need to sign here, here, here, here, and initial here." He said almost blindly pointing to various spots on each page. "Then she's all yours."

The car wasn't going to slow down in time, the angel driving flooring it to combat Mathias pulling it back. Will jumped up last second, extending his foot as he dropped, kicking and crashing through the window. His foot connected with the angel in the passenger side. An audible crack sounding out from his chest. Will quickly opened the door and kicked the angel out, turning and elbowing the driver with one arm, the other grabbing the wheel to keep it from crashing into something.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Apr - 21:53

"You've been such a help, sir. Thank you. Leave the keys on the desk and go for your lunch break. You're going to need it," Lani smiled as she wrote fake initials and signatures in the places he said. Once her control on him wore off, he would crash like someone on a bad sugar high. Lani turned to Jackie and tilted her head then shrugged a bit.
"Not as well, not as strongly. Humans are easy, non-humans are a bit tougher to crack. Unless you're a succubi or incubi, then really anyone is free game. This ability is how Gabriel convinced Mary to give birth to Jesus, so it's not all bad."

Mathias continued to pull it back as best as he could, figuring if Will was fighting the driver someone would have to keep the van from crashing. A sweat broke out on his forehead and down his back, extending his wings to hopefully supply some resistance.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 21:05

(Hey, happy birthday!)

"I dont think we've ever run into those," Jackie said absently as Saul set the keys to the RV on the table and made his way back to his office. "Will usually steers away from anything that isnt human... Where are they?" He asked, cutting his own line of thought off after turning to look outside. "Will and Mathias are gone.. I dont see Vanya either."

Will used one arm to keep the van from veering off the road, focusing a welder like flame out the index finger of his other hand while the angel got a couple of good elbows in. "God dammit," Will said through gritted teeth, the flame stuttering a bit. "Hey Vanya, you alright back there?" He called back, as he managed to move his hand to sear the angel, giving Will enough wiggle room to shove him out of the van, hopping into the other seat and hitting the breaks, bringing the vehicle to a stop. He threw it into park and laid his head against the steering wheel for a second, sighing through some pain in his face before opening the door and stepping out, looking at Mathias. "Good teamwork, im really lucky we heal fast, I think he broke my nose." He muttered, reaching up and setting it back into place with a small sound of pain.

"Check on her," he started saying as he turned back to the angel that was a small ways back, tending to a nasty burn on his face, "I'm going to have a little chat with him."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 3 May - 20:39

bump)
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed 9 May - 22:38

"Yeah, we haven't either. And they were just here. What the fuck?" Lani's eyebrow wrinkled as she walked around the area. "Jackie... I can't fly. Can you take to the sky and look for them?" She hated asking this of him, but she didn't know what else to do. What was an angel without her wings?

Matthias pulled Vanya out by her arms and unceremoniously dropped her on the road. She was fine, being a little rough with her wouldn't kill her. He walked up to the man Will had, ignoring Vee's grumbling.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 0:09

Jackie looked up at Lani and nodded once, "Sure, I can do that.." Will wouldn't let him fly very often, usually only in emergencies or when they needed to cover more ground quickly. So he was happy to stretch his wings out a bit. "Be back in a few," He said before running and taking off into the sky, snapping his wings out to lift him higher into the air before beginning to fly around in ever-expanding circles. Shouldn't take long to find them.

---------------------
Will reached down and grabbed the man by the front of his shirt. "Come on, bud." He said through clenched teeth, lifting him off the ground and into the air by a couple inches. The angel didnt seem hurt, but he also didnt have the energy to fight back. "Let's cut to the chase. Want to explain why you kidnapped my friend over here." Will said, nodding toward Vanya with anger in his tone.

The angel coughed and spat into Will's face with a tired chuckle, "Not really. No."

The spit sizzled when it hit his face, heat radiating from Wills person. "Alright then." He brought his fist back, throwing it forward in a punch that could have went through a normal person, but he ended up hitting the air. The angle disintegrated before his eyes, floating away in the wind as he turned into ash, the hand that was holding him up closed now in the air. He looked over to where the other angel was laying, to see another pile of ash blowing away.

He spun around looking everywhere he could, not seeing the Angels. "Did. did i miss something?"

Last edited by mfkrwill on Sun 24 Nov - 20:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : thought of an edit)
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Nov - 20:33

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.H.I.G. (closed)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5