The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A.H.I.G. (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74647
Registration date : 2006-04-25

A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun 7 May - 23:40

Will shrugged mentally and walked inside, then. Setting the clothes on the counter of the sink. "I guess I'll blame that on the human in me, then." He replies looking over at her, a slightly worried look on his face. "That really shook you up didn't it?" He asks softly crouching down by the shower. "I'm really sorry... trust me  if I could have taken it out by myself I would have spared you the trouble." He chose not to mention his paranoia overtaking the fact he could have phased and taken it out pretty easily in hindsight. But whatever
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female
Number of posts : 9285
Adopted Family: : Best Friend - Maia. Girlfriend - Taken. Brother - Alex. Sister - Maia.
Job : culinary student
Credits : 31612
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun 7 May - 23:46

Lani's smile died and she bit her lip. She let out a breath and rubbed her eyes, smudging it and making her look like a raccoon. But he had seen her look worse, so she didn't really care. She looked over at him, the water slowly turning cold.
"It's fine, Will. I would've come for you anyway. I just hate bugs. Like, really hate bugs. Any bugs, really. I cried the last time I saw a beetle. Ringo really scared me," Lani joked, trying to lighten the mood, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun 7 May - 23:54

"You don't have to worry ab-" he started but stopped, realizing she literally saved his sad from definite peril. Maybe people should worry about him. He shook his head a little and looked at her with a soft face. "It's understandable. Bugs suck. Especially demon ones. Pretty fucked up looking." Will says trying to joke a little as well. But having about the same effect. He sighed softly and reached over, grabbing a towel and setting it next to the shower. "I think the goois off now. Maybe we should head out. You can take an actual shower at the hotel. I assume they actually have soap and stuff there. Just need to burn those" he says standing, half pointing to her old clothing. "Don't need humans finding demon residue."
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female
Adopted Family: : Best Friend - Maia. Girlfriend - Taken. Brother - Alex. Sister - Maia.

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun 7 May - 23:59

Lani nodded and stood up, wrapping the towel around her shoulders and picking up Jackie's clothes. She tied the hem of the shirt so that it was cropped to her waist and folded the pants around her hips so they would stay up. She put her shoes back on and tied her hair back. Lani grabbed the back of Will's shirt to stop him from leaving.
"Will? Thank you," she said softly. She leaned down to pick the sopping wet clothes up off the tile.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 May - 0:05

Will had originally began moving out of the room but stayed when he felt Lani grab his shirt, looking back with a slightly confused expression. "What are you thanking me for? I should be the one thanking you." He says watching her carefully. "Only thing I've done for you recently is get you some clothes and a towel. Not sure that beats out facing your phobia of bugs to save an idiot from certain death... so thank you for that. Seriously. I guess we are sort of even now. Hm?"
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 May - 0:11

Lani could feel bile rising in her throat, remembering the look in his eyes as he told her and her sister to get out. The fact that even though she had put him in that position, she wanted nothing more than to wait for him. But in the end, she didn't. The minute Lani and Vanya were out of hell, she simply kept walking and never turned back around. She knew he wouldn't get out anyway. Lani could never tell if she felt pain that day or relief.
"You're not an idiot. And, no, Will. We will never be even," she said softly, her back to him. "Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 May - 21:50

You keep speaking as if you're guilty of something." Will says with slight intrigue. But he didn't press forward with that line of thought. "But sure. We should get out... did you want to take a cab? Walk? Fly?" He asks, his voice getting a bit louder since he walked out of the bathroom to go grab his stuff. "I should be able to carry you if you wanted to fly. How long has it been since you've been airborne?"
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 May - 21:57

She ignored him saying she sounded guilty of something. He would never forgive her if he knew she had nearly gotten him and his brother killed. She couldn't even blame him if he never forgave her, but she decided to be selfish for a little while longer. She had missed him and didn't want to ruin it just yet.
"Three years... since I left hell. Angels were waiting at the boarder for me. My punishment was having them rip my wings off and burning them. Matias never flew again and Vanya can't fly. So I've been on the ground for years. I miss it," Lani smiled softly and looked down at the clothes in her hands. She dropped them in a metal trash can she found and went to look for matches. Using fire was not one of her abilities. She didn't want it anyway. She caused enough destruction without the use of fire on her side.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 May - 22:07

Will casually sparked a flame in his hand once she tossed the clothes into the trash, dropping it into the can. The flame sparked up a bit violently when it reacted with the demon slime. It was pretty to watch. The flames. Dancing about in the container. It wasn't something he got to see much. Demon fire acted different. Looked different than ordinary fire. After the clothes turned to ash he finally looked up at Lani, still with a soft look. "Well. Let's head out. How did you want to go? My flying offer is still good." He says as they made there way to the door. He was usually paranoid to fly. And he still was. But it felt a little different. It had been some time since he flew, last. And flying now my give Lani a bit of a break. Maybe some joy.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 May - 22:16

Lani jumped when he did that and stared at him for a moment. She didn't need to look at him to know he was watching her. One side of her mouth quirked up as she started walking out. She knew if he touched her back, he could feel the place her wings used to be, slightly raised and bumpy. He had probably even seen the scars when he saw her in the shower. She was glad he hadn't said anything about them. She had only shown him her wings once and allowed him to touch them.
"Get your stuff and don't drop me," Lani said, secretly grateful. It was easier to keep him at arms length. Neither of them were very emotionally open people to begin with.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 May - 22:25

Will was already slipping a backpack on, "Well what kind of demon would I be if I couldn't carry someone a few miles without dropping them?" He asks giving her a small half grin. He stretches out his wings slowly. Mainly due to the fact they were sore from being folded in for so long. Almost a few months now. "Ahhhh. Damn. I don't use these enough apparently." He mutters, shaking them out. He moves over and picks Lani up, one arm around under her legs, the other around her back and arm. The normal every day you carry someone. "Alright. Back to safety." He says before taking off. Quickly at first in order to get above human sight, before slowing down around cloud level. He didn't need to be this high up to be safe, he was sure. But he liked the view
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 May - 22:31

Lani looked around, a huge grin splitting her face. She wiped at the tears so she wouldn't miss any second of it. It had been so long since she had flown and even though it wasn't her wings keeping her up, the feeling was still amazing. She even found herself giggling a bit, another thing she hadn't done in a while. The night air was cool on her acid-burned skin and she loved the sound of the wind rushing by her.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 May - 20:27

"No need to thank me." Will replies simply, looking down at the city as they fly high above it. It was calm and serene up in the air, not many things can come at you when youre a few thousand feet up. Except for maybe an airplane or something. Will starts descending in slow arching circles down toward the hotel they were staying at. At this point he just wanted to get some sleep. Even if he had to sleep on the floor
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 May - 20:37

Lani tightened her arms around his neck, feeling the wind cool her acid-burned skin and push her hair away from her face. Once Will landed, she stepped out of his hold and stripped down on the way to the bathroom, leaving clothes like breadcrumbs in her wake. She stripped her bra and underwear when the door was closed and stepped into the shower.

Matias watched her discard the clothes she wore until she made it into the bathroom then turned to Will, his thinly-veiled hostility evident in his body language.
"Hello. Make yourself at home."
"Will! Hi," Lani smiled and hugged him. "Are you hungry? We have sweets from a bakery!"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 May - 21:02

I assume you meant Vanya,since Lani went to take a shower?)

Will met Matias' gaze and hostile stance with his usual, unwavering and rock-like demeanor. "I dont think thats necessary." He started before getting a hug he didnt expect. "I never liked my home." He finished before returning the hug. Well, returning half of one. "No, no. Im fine. Not really hungry. Thank you though." As soon as he untangled himself from one hug, he nearly got floored by another.

"Thank god, you guys are ok" Jackie said happily while he bear hugged his older brother. He frowned when he let go, seeing the darker splotches on Will's already dark clothes. "Are you hurt?"

Will had actually been bleeding since the fight ended, but it wasnt that big of a deal int he grand scheme of things. "Not at all. just a little blood." He mutters, covering one of the blotches with his hand. His side had the worst hit, a cut between a couple of his ribs. But it should heal by morning. "I was going to clean up after Lani got out. She got some demon goop on her. Damn spider burst like a watermelon getting hit with a hammer." Will mutters, opting to hang outside for a bit instead of coming into the room. Didnt want to get blood on anything.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 May - 21:08

(( i can't see on my phone haha ))

Vanya shrugged and sat down on the floor.
"How about we watch a movie? Chocolate makes everything better," Vanya smiled. She didn't like the tension in the room. Matias smiled back, albeit a little tightly, but relaxed. It would be better to not upset the kids, he thought
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat 13 May - 22:54

Will politley declined, knowing he wouldnt be able to relax enough to sit through a movie. Not with how jittery he usually is, added on top of the fact how shaken up he was from that attack. Even if he didnt show it. He opted to stay out on the balcony, breathing slowly, sitting against the cool brick wall.

Jackie, quietly for a change, sat inside with Vanya. He went for the chocolate that was offered, but wasnt paying super close attention to the movie. Instead, focusing on the different energy and emotions around him, like he usually did when he was quiet. The insane amount of tension was eminating from Matias and Will, mainly. Vanya, Lani, and Jackie himself were relatively calm compared to the other two guys. He wondered how long this could go without something blowing up. "You guys said youre getting an rv?" He asks, mainly to break the silence as the movie went to commercial.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat 13 May - 22:54

Will politely declined, knowing he wouldnt be able to relax enough to sit through a movie. Not with how jittery he usually is, added on top of the fact how shaken up he was from that attack. Even if he didnt show it. He opted to stay out on the balcony, breathing slowly, sitting against the cool brick wall.

Jackie, quietly for a change, sat inside with Vanya. He went for the chocolate that was offered, but wasn't paying super close attention to the movie. Instead, focusing on the different energy and emotions around him, like he usually did when he was quiet. The insane amount of tension was coming from Matias and Will, mainly. Vanya, Lani, and Jackie himself were relatively calm compared to the other two guys. He wondered how long this could go without something blowing up. "You guys said youre getting an rv?" He asks, the small talk mainly to break the silence as the movie went to commercial.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptySun 14 May - 6:25

"Yeah. It was Matias' idea. He thought it would be easier to escape if we had a moving house. That's what Lani called it. She got it for us. Matias was against using charm to get things but Lani does it for everything," Vanya laughed. Matias often described his sister as hedonistic, mainly because it's true. She used her charm to get just about anything out of anyone. Matias thought it was sloppy and thought if they had an RV he could just lock her up in there so she wouldn't be able to blow their cover with her sex, drugs, and thefts.
Vanya didn't really react when Lani started knocking on the inside of the bathroom but didn't open the door.
"Vee? Can you bring me clothes? I really did not think this through. It was worse than that spider last week," Lani asked. Vanya laughed, remembering how Lani had screamed and cried when she found the tiny spider in the bathtub. So she went to get her clothes from her backpack. It was fairly easy because mainly what Lani wore were shredded shirts, sports bras and shorts of every colour. Vanya picked out a few and tossed it through the door when she opened it a bit.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 May - 22:13

Jackie nodded as she spoke about the rv. That actually was a decent plan, he thought to himself. Outside of an rv probably being easy to track if anyone ever found out about them. He cut off that train of thought about as quickly as it started. No use in worrying right now. They were safe. They all promised that they were. Jackie went back to watching the movie, not really payingattention to the film that was playing. 

Will stood up when Lani was about out of the bathroom, heading inside, grabbing a set of clothes from he and jackies lack, and waiting near the door so he could get cleaned up h after she got out. He kept quiet, more out of desire to not anger Matias than anything. He wasn't sure what lines were in place. How easily everyone was to anger or not. He didn't know how easily he could hold his own against Matias if anything broke out. He let Lani pass through the narrow hallway back into the main room of the hotel before going into the bathroom. Will winced as the shirt he wore pulled away from the still fresh wounds the demon left. A couple stabs, one slash along the ribs. They would heal up over the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 May - 22:35

Lani had heard Vanya talking but didn't mind. She did what she wanted. Using charmspeak only got her so far, though. She could only convince people to do things she wanted, not see things they can't - or make them forget they had ever seen her. Boy, that would've made her life easier. She touched the chain around her throat and wondered how Sebastian was doing, if he missed her. She knew he remembered her, he called her every morning. Some part of her knew she should just cut him off, cut her losses, block his number. He would be safe then. But the selfish part of her, the part of her that kept her lying to Will, always picked the phone up by the first ring. Good thing it was night because she wasn't sure she knew how to explain the human to a bunch of deities. She knew it was stupid, but she felt like she had betrayed Will in more ways than one. And mostly because she was scared.

Vanya could feel her eyelids drooping shut but didn't want to sleep. Lani was on the floor, on her phone. Vanya knew what she was doing but this was the one thing she could never judge her for. Matias, on the other hand, did. But he meant well, he always did. He worried about that poor boy's life and what his knowledge of them could do to their lives. Matias didn't hate Lani, he just wished she was less impulsive.
Vanya slowly slumped to the side, her eyes shut, breathing slowed. Lani noticed her sister fall asleep and stood up. She playfully nudged Jackie's shoulder.
"You're way too skinny kid. And when was the last time you got a haircut," she whispered so it didn't disturb Vanya. Lani scooped her up and placed her on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 May - 3:34

"I dont remember." Jackie replied quietly, after thinking about it for a second. "At least since we were still in Hell, i think." He had started to get annoyed by his hair when it wouldnt behave on occasion. Will kept his head shaved for that very reason. He glances over at Lani and Vanya, watching Lani set Vanya to bed, a slight pang of jealousy for Vanya. Will used to be like that, but not since they were on the run. But mainly because Jackie wasnt the size of a small kid anymore.

"she is lucky to have you as a sister." He says, a smile on his face. "Not complaining about my brother at all, but he is a bit.. hardened. when it comes to how he treats people." He knew it wasnt exactly Will's fault though, with the way he treated jackie. Jackie just had moments of acting like the child he technically was. Jackie looked up as the bathroom door opened, Will walking out and immediately finding a spot on the floor that wasnt taken, quietly laying down, using his bag as a pillow. Jackie would have offered to let his brother take his spot, but he refused enough times that jackie usually didnt bother.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 May - 6:35

Lani ruffled Jackie's hair and smiled a bit.
"Will and I... despite being a demon and angel, we're cut from the same cloth. I used to be just like him when we escaped Hell. Vanya... she dislikes me greatly. Probably because she knows exactly what I'd do for her - what I've done for her. I'm sure if you talk to Will, he can soften up a bit. He wasn't this grouchy before. I know he's under there somewhere. If you want, I can cut your hair tomorrow before we head out," Lani smiled and picked him up the way she had with Vanya. Being that Matias was on the couch, Lani was able to plop him on the other bed. "Now go to sleep."
Lani crouched next to Will's head, arms crossed over her knees to keep her balance. She poked his shoulder to get his attention.
"You can take one of the beds, you know? There's enough room on them for two people. I'm sleeping next to Vanya. You don't need to sleep on the floor," she said softly, staring at him. He looked just a bit pathetic sleeping on the floor and it was a bit more difficult to say to him, but he was just as skinny as his brother. He looked like a homeless teenager sleeping on the floor like that. But then again, she was vain and he probably wasn't. But that didn't mean she was going to let him sleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 May - 22:39

"I don't really like to share a bed with my brother." Will starts, eyes still closed. He had been quietly listening to everything in the room, trying to go to sleep with no avail. "Mainly because he moves too much. After getting slugged in my sleep one too many times, decided I'll just sleep in my own bed. Or on the floor. He can have a bed to himself."

"Not my fault I move in my sleep." Jackie said, pretending to have hurt in his voice. But it was clear he was playing. 

"I could take getting punched. But it still confuses me how one night you ended up turned all the way around, with your big toe in my nose. Had to call it after that." He finally opened his eyes, looking at up and back Lani. "I appreciate it, but I'm fine right here. Not the worst place I've ever slept."
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 May - 22:55

"Fine... if you say so. Good night, Will," she said softly and stood up. Matias was already asleep, the wrinkle between his eyebrows smoothed. He actually looked angelic while he slept. She had always looked up to him. He was everything angels hoped to be. But when it came down to it, she was vain and selfish and proud and hedonistic. Given the chance, she was likely to let you down if you believed she was capable of anything more. She had let Matias down enough times already. She took a look at Jackie and Will, smiled softly and shook her head.
"If you're going to bicker like old ladies, keep it down," she whispered and crawled into bed next to her sister. Vanya didn't particularly like sleeping next to her sister because of the difference in body temperature. Lani and Matias were cold like marble and there wasn't a thing anyone could do to warm them. Lani knew this so she tried to keep pillows between them but they usually ended up on the floor with a shivering Vanya atop them. Lani had no body heat, which was good during the summer. But autumn was rolling around and Vanya was going to freeze just by being around her.
Lani kept to her edge of the bed so she wouldn't touch her sister by accident and turned off the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.H.I.G. (closed)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next