The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates (Restart)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45838
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyThu 13 Apr - 1:42

Ashton:

A low groan escaped my thoat as she kissed lower instead of up to my lips, but even so it was one of pleasure. One hand went around her back to press her body closer to mine while the other hand found it’s way into her hair, gripping it gently. “Well it’s getting there. But not fully better,” I murmured huskily.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44703
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyThu 13 Apr - 1:50

Anna-
"No?" I asked, acting genuinely concerned for his masculinity. I moved my lips to the other side of his neck. I lightly sucked at the skin, hoping to leave the tiniest hickey as payback for the still fading one on my neck. Then i moved my lips back up, kissing the very corner of his mouth, but not fully moving to his lips. "How about now?" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptySun 16 Apr - 1:12

Ashton:

The teasing was too much. I moved my hand down to her neck and found her lips with mine. After the behaving at the store and her taunting me now, I didn’t feel like being gentle. I kissed her deeply and held her firmly in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptySun 16 Apr - 19:02

Emily:
I kissed him back, relieved that we could finally do this without a public eye. I moved my hands to his side and fisted the material of his shirt in my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptySun 16 Apr - 23:40

Ashton:

After another minute, I pulled back just an inch with my forehead pressed to hers. “You know, I think you should pay for all the teasing,” I murmured. My hands slid around her body slowly until they got to her hips where I caressed the skin just under the hem of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 0:43

Emily:
I was having a little trouble breathing already and my brain wasnt quite caught up. "How would you suggest I do that?" I asked, moving my hands to his hair. I dont know how i managed to go so long without running my fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 0:57

Ashton:

“Well,” I murmured. “It’s less about what you do, and more about what I do…” In a quick movement, I turned us around and lifted her onto the counter top. I stood between her legs with my hands resting on her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 1:07

Emily:
I gasped when i was suddently airborne and giggled when i found myself completely turned around. "Oh really?" I asked "well what are you gonna do?" . I rested my hands on his shoulders and leaned in to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 1:20

Ashton:

“Uh-uhh,” I said and shook my head with a fiendish grin.  I started to slowly trace my hands up her thighs while I moved my lips down her neck in light, sucking kisses.  “It’s your turn now,” I murmured against her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 1:23

Emily:
I bit my lip and tilted my head up. "Um I- I think we should negotiate," I stuttered, trying to form sentences when his hands were on me and his mouth was on my neck. "I think it would be better for both of us, if you kissed me."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 1:40

Ashton:

“I am kissing you,” I said, planting a kiss under her collar bone, grazing it gently with my teeth. Meanwhile my hands moved along her inner thigh but moved up to her hips before they reached the apex. I slid them up under her shirt and along her firm body.

Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 1:44

Emily:
I moaned a little ans tightened my grip on his shoulder when his hands slid under my shirt. "You're doing more than kissing..." I mumbled. I hooked my legs around him and pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 2:00

Ashton:

I kissed down her chest following the line of her top while my hands moved under it just at the edge of her bra. Then I slid my hands back down, over her sides and tummy then just under her belly button. I brought my face back to hers, my lips close but not quite kissing her. “Why don’t we move this to the couch, or perhaps the bedroom…” I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 2:07

Emily:
I nodded my head, my lips brushing his with every movement of my head. "I think a bed would be... comfortable," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 2:19

Ashton:

I pulled back looking at her face, trying to read exactly what she wanted, how far this would go. In my eyes the bed was suggestive enough. I kissed her then, long and lustful, before locking my arms around her. With her legs wrapped around my waist, I carried her to her bedroom and dropped her gently only the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 2:23

Emily:
I smiled against his lips when he picked me up and kept my mouth on his the whole time. When i felt the bed under me, i broke apart from him enough to slide up towards the head of the bed, pulling him with me. I tugged at his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 23:00

Ashton:

I crawled over her, kissing her deeply before I helped her with my shirt then freed her of hers. Once the clothing was puddled on the ground I stooped to pepper her tummy with kisses, holding her by the hips.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 23:12

Emily:
I giggled breathlessly at the ticklish sensation of his kisses and arched my back. His hands on my hips didnt allow much movement, but I reached down for him. "The teasing is over, come up here," I said, sounding a lot like a plea.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 23:18

Ashton:

I kissed a line from her navel, up to her chest and neck, then her jaw and finally her lips all while sliding my hands up her body. “You’re breathtaking,” I murmured in between kisses, “you know that?”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 23:24

Emily:
I felt my face blush and without a shirt, I knew the pink tint to my skin traveled down my chest as well. When he said things like that, it was hard to imagine that there was ever a time when he kept his distance, not touching me, barely looking at me. With the thought that I was so much happier now with this turn of events, I kissed him back harder. "I love you," I mumbled against his lips. "You know that?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 23:42

Ashton:

I grinned. “I know,” I said and kissed all around her face slowly and tenderly. “I love you too, more than I’ve ever loved anyone.” I propped myself up on my elbow and looked down at her, studying every feature of her face as I cupped her cheek with my other hand. “You give me a reason to enjoy life again,” I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 23:48

Emily:
I smiled at him, feeling myself getting teary. I didn't want to cry, but I did sniffle a little. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and pulled him a little closer to kiss him, softly. "I just want you to be happy," I whispered. Even just the smiles were a complete turn around from a few months ago. Every time he grinned, or laughed, it was like the clouds opening up on a rainy day.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyMon 17 Apr - 23:59

Ashton:

I went back to kissing her, still holding her face. It wasn’t long before my hands started wandering again, tracing patterns on her skin and feeling her warm body. Our lips were chapped yet I didn’t want to stop. Eventually my hand slid down to her waist band. I hooked a thumb under and paused questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyTue 18 Apr - 0:03

Emily:
I felt his lips hesitate on mine just as his hands found the waist band of my pants. I arched my back again, my hips brushing his, so I could slide them down. I kicked them the rest of the way off and then busied myself with the buttons on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 EmptyTue 18 Apr - 0:13

((Shall we skip?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates (Restart)   University Roommates (Restart) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates (Restart)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next