The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Number of posts : 9239
Credits : 30576
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun - 16:22

( Aw... Here, NO ONE likes old video games. )

"Anything else you might need?" I asked, keeping the smile.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 61701
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun - 16:41

(Lmfao but I do! I love old Nintendo video games!)

I sighed and out the potato down. "I'm fine thank you." I said, my voice getting a bit chipper."I know what I'm doing, I don't need anything and I do I will let you know."
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun - 16:51

( But you don't live in the no-man's-land called Iowa. )

I lost the smile. She was a very strong, independent woman. Always the hardest to get sold. "Alright then, miss. I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun - 18:17

(No, I live in no-mans land town called Colchester lmfao! No one in Connecticut knows where it is)

"Thank you." I nodded and went back to my tasks, taking the water off the stove and putting the last of the potatoes in and closing the lid, then getting another pot boiling so I can wash the dishes as I go along.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jun - 0:12

( No body in Iowa know of Brooklyn Iowa. )

I walked off, sighing softly. "I hope a man who likes his dames strong comes soon." I said softly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jun - 10:02

(I've heard of it lol my Uncle's, girlfriends boyfriend lives near there... But I remember him talking about Brooklyn Iowa and I chuckled because I thought there was only a Brooklyn in NY)

"Some men are so- pushy. And that smile was annoying already I could feel it." I sighed to myself and kept working quickly. Nothing was even prepped for me, how absurd!
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jun - 19:41

( :O YOU KNOW! OH MY GOD. )

I went on about the ship, making sure everyone was cozy.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jun - 20:04

(YEAH I DO OH MY GOD!)

About an hour and a half later, I had most of my meal for the passengers prepared and all that was left was the dessert, and I had to make sure there was enough for the crew as well. They deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Jun - 12:54

( DO YOU HAVE A NAME I CAN FIND THEM BY? )

I was still sailing, and by the time dinner rolled around, everyone was ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Jun - 14:41

(UM NO LOL)

I got the serving crew reeady, there were only five of them so I'd have to surve with them... But I didn't lind I did that back home as well... I let them lead the way and I brought up the rear, four plates in one arm and another in my free hand, managing to get one table in one trip.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 22:13

( DAMN. )

I waited for dinner happily.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 22:19

I sighed internally when I had to serve him, but did it with a slight smile. Not at all genuine, just- civil enough. "Enjoy." I said and continued to serve the rest of his table and then rushed back to the kitchen to get more plates out.

(WHY ARE WE TALKING IN CAPS??)
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 22:23

( REASONS. I AM THE MCDONALDS. )

I smiled. "Got any coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 22:30

(UM.............)

"Yeah, I can get it for you." I nodded and got the pot off the stove, and put into into a french press that I had found a little while ago, making sure it was all done and then bringing it out to his table. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 22:34

( I reek like it every night. )

"Thank you." I gave her a dollar tip. I had a lot of money to throw around.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 22:41

(Nasty lol)

I looked at him with a bit of question and took it cautiously. What was he doing tipping me? He HIRED me! I didn't understand his logic right now, then again I probably never would...
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 22:44

"We have other guests! Treat them right as well!"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 22:59

"Do you think I would spill food on them?" I asked curtly, my hands on my hips. "I don't treat people like animals, I treat them like people. You don't have to worry."
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 23:03

"Alright, but people get hungry! Don't stay and worry about me!" There wasn't a smile, but I didn't sound angry.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jun - 0:10

I gave him a blank stare and walked away. Honestly? Did he not understand that I worked in a kitchen at a big restaurant back home? Of course, I was a girl and I didn't get paid very much... Bu I got so much done, that no one would ever go hungry on my watch!
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jun - 0:45

I ate, a bit upset by her. She should relax a little!
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jun - 18:19

I continued to have my girls running out and serving the room as I kept tabs on what was going on and finishing up dessert for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jun - 0:33

( Sorry I'm so busy as of late... )

I waited patiently for desert. She was doing a great job for a first day.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jun - 13:10

(HA! I don't care, I'm busy as hell right now with graduation on the 24th and finals this week....)

One of them told me that everyone was finished and I already had three trays of dessert ready to go. "Get out there ladies. I chuckled and glanced behind me, making sure they couldn't see the extra tray of dinner and dessert I had made for them as a treat.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jun - 14:46

A girl served me my desert, and I gave her a dollar tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next