The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Number of posts : 9239
Credits : 30651
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Aug - 21:19

( DON'T MAKE ME who the hell am I kidding? )

I went to the usual room for lunch, keeping my distance from her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 61776
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Aug - 21:39

(Exactly, I thought so... Now if you don't mind I need to prepare myself, I get my tattoo Tuesday...)

I remained in the kitchen, not even coming out to clear away plates I made my girls do that today. I couldn't keep my cool if I saw him again. I would- I would explode!
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Aug - 10:21

( I want a tattoo still... )

I stayed away from her the whole day. She'd made my blood boil enough for one 24 hour period.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Aug - 0:03

(Wellllllllllllll considering I just turned 18 last month and I've been planning for years I figured I'd get it before I leave...)

I was calm by the end of lunch, being myself with the girls that help me, we've become an interesting group of friends I'd say... Taking our strolls on the upper deck together, the five of us chatting it up and laughing. It was nice to have a group of women to talk to on this stupid boat.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Aug - 22:05

( Leaving?
I was quietly walking on the deck and heard girls chatting.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat 10 Aug - 23:38

(Lol I'm about to be a freshman in college)

I strayed from the group a little ways, leaning over the rail and looking at the water. I was always fond of it, sticking my feet in as a child and looking for frogs by the creek before my brothers left for war or to go take care of their own families. I guess I missed them a little bit now that I think about it. They were the only men I could really trust anyways.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 21:43

( I'll be a senior in Highschool. )

I sat on the edge of the boat, wanting to kill time.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:33

(Why did I think you were a year older than me... Lmfao)

I glanced around and saw him, my stare going a little cold and then I looked away, walking back over to my group of girls to distract myself.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 13:18

( I act mature? LIES. )

I sighed softly. I was getting very tired of my job.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Aug - 15:22

(I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! LMFAO!)

I went over to one of the benches and sat myself down, pulling out one of my old books. The spine was close to breaking completely and so many of the pages had frayed edges and fading words. But I didn't care one bit.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat 17 Aug - 22:12

( XD Oh well. )

I got up and paced the deck, believing I was alone. I talked to myself about quitting, retiring and living someplace that no one would find me. Every once in a while, a girl I would sell would wind up beaten, or worse.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 18 Aug - 0:08

"I would." I said softly to myself, knowing he didn't know that I was just around the corner on the bench reading.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Aug - 9:07

I sat on the deck and gave a deep sigh. I was at my wit's end, I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 19 Aug - 10:48

I continued to read and tuned him out. His misery wasn't my problem, I had my own issues like try not to be married off. I would get to Washington and get going on my own.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug - 1:11

I stood slowly, trying to get my sanity back.
( Played the Sax today. Sucked with awesomeness. )
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug - 7:44

(You play an instrument?)

I had pretty much forgotten about him, and then I sneezed. I spooked myself, not realizing my book had gotten that dusty and took out my handkerchief, wiping my nose off a little.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat 24 Aug - 17:21

( Ocarina, guitar, trombone, Recorder, Now I'm learning to play a sax. )
I looked up and saw the chef girl. I shrugged her off.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 25 Aug - 12:21

(Daaaaaaaaamn, I play piano, guitar, ukulele, harpsichord, autoharp, cello, and clarinet)

I glanced up when I met his eyes and gave him a bit of a smirk, then going back to my book. No was I was going to leave just because he saw me.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun 25 Aug - 19:46

( Damn girl! )

I saw her and blushed. "Y-you heard that...? All of it?"
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 12:59

(Moms a music teacher, I grew up in a VERY musical family lmao)

"Yes all of it. And you should forget this business, it's not ethical." I sighed and turned the page.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 21:05

I groaned. "I know. But it's a business you can't just escape from..."

( I grew up on old music and have to buy my own metal. )
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 21:40

(Define old music... Hahahaha I grew up listening to swing, to Ella Fitzgerald, to Louis Armstrong to Reba to ABBA, Queen, KISS, Areosmith to showtunes)

"Of course you can. It's called tell them the truth, and give them a choice." I said and looked at him intently. "Because right now, I feel like I don't have a choice, and I bet a lot of those women feel that way too."
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 21:43

( * Clucks tongue * I meant rock between Queen and Kiss )

I looked down and stood slowly. "Yes... You're right..."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 22:18

(Okay that old lmfao like I said, musical family!)

"I need to go start preparations on lunch. Excuse me." I said and stood up, dipping my head in a respect and heading off o the kitchen with my book.
Back to top Go down
Goldhog7
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 7:50

I watched her leave. It was the kindest thing she'd said since she first got here. I went to my room and my desk, looking at it.

( YEah, your old is SUPER OLD. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)   A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wedding Without a Bride (2 person Closed)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next