The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:37

Krissy:

“One misstep and he dies?” I asked coldly as I went to Michael’s side. “Watch it Rose. Touch him again and I’ll do far worse than kill you.” I told her with a deadly calm.

Kyle:

I had a firm grip on Lexi. “Krissy stop.” I hissed at her.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:41

Lexi groaned and Rose laughed, half a second afterward. "Good luck doing that without hurting sweet little Lexi," she cackled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:45

Michael:

I didn't say anything but straightened up, the knife never leaving my grasp.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:55

Krissy:

“You know mental torture can be just as excruciating as physical.” I snapped at her before my eyes shifted to Kyle. “Oh, congratulations Kyle, bet you’re just going to love being married to this one.” I said sarcastically with a fake smile. I reached behind me for Michael’s hand.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:57

I finally retrieved emotion when Krissy grabbed my hand. I put the knife away, blinking uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:57

"Sure. Go ahead. Watch there be three of us by the end of it," Rose replied snidely.

"ENOUGH." Lexi roared. "Will y'all just chill out? God. You're giving me a headache..."

"Oh, sorry, sweetheart. Let me fix that for you," Rose growled and Lexi winced like she'd been hit and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She slumped against Kyle, completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 23:07

Krissy:

“You cannot blame this on me.” I snapped before Kyle could say anything. “You tortured her in the first place Krissy, how can you not see that this is-“ “What? My fault? I brought Lexi back! Rose was in place of her, before I got to her. You cannot blame me.” I hissed before pulling Michael along behind me away from both Lexi and Kyle.

Kyle:

I picked Lexi up and carried her up to our room. That was nothing like I thought it would be, I thought glumly as I set Lexi on the bed. Frowning I touched the spot where Michaels knife had cut thought her dress.

((I feel so bad for Kyle..))
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 23:09

((Very Happy I'm evil. XD It'll get better.))

Lexi groaned and her eyelids fluttered open. She groaned again, closing them, a hand to her forehead. "I...I'm sorry..." she whispered to Kyle, knowing he was there. "I tried to stop her but I...." a tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 23:13

((I feel bad for Ebony who has been dying alone since she entered the music room.))

Michael:

I let Krissy pull me along, unsure of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 23:27

Kyle:

“Hush baby.” I said softly kneeling next to the bed and taking hold of her hand.

Krissy:

I found myself leading us outside into the cooling dessert air. “Can you believe her?” I hissed, furious. “Both of them! I can’t believe they got married! Just by themselves! Without even telling anyone!” I let his hand go and kicked a stone hard enough to make if fly forty feet away.

((Time for my heartbreaker then, reply for her and I’ll bring Eric in))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 23:30

Ebony:

I groaned softly from the middle of the floor. I was too weak to call out anymore, having been stuck here for two days. Everything was a dull ache, but my lungs felt like they were on fire. They burned every time I drew in a struggling breath, they screamed when I coughed up blood weakly, the coughs shaking my entire body. I didn't have the energy to cry anymore, just laying there unable to do anything. All hope of rescue gone.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Nov - 23:45

Eric:

I watched her form the doorway, having followed the sound of music to this room. After a minute I went over to her and knelt down. “What happened to you?” I asked more to myself than her. I slid my hand under her neck supporting her so she could see me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 0:05

Ebony:

I blinked up at Eric right as another shuddering cough went through, thankfully none left my mouth to get onto him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 0:31

Eric:

I slid my arms under her and scooped her up. She weighed practically nothing. I carried her to the couch in the same room and laid her down gently. “I’ll be right back. Stay.” I told her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 0:34

Ebony:

I didn't have the energy to even do anything more than curl up and hug myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 0:49

Eric:

I left to get a few things. I knelt knext to her and wiped her face and neck off where there were dried blood flecks. “Can you drink this?” I asked holding up a cup.

Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 0:52

Ebony:

I looked up at him, having no choice but to trust him. I didn't have the energy to nod, but I could swallow.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:12

Eric:

I brought the cup up to her lips, again supporting her so she could drink. “This should help, its bitter though.” I warned.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:15

I closed my eyes and swallowed as best I could. I choked on it but I got most of it down. I opened my eyes to look up at his cute face.

((Ebony is always able to be saved, but I wont have her be alone xD))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:21

Eric:

“Any better?” I asked looking her over. “Here.” I tugged my shirt off, leaving a snug white undershirt underneath. “Would you rather change into a clean shirt? I swear I wasn’t wearing it long.” I asked, her top was covered in spots of blood.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:22

I looked at his chest in surprise before meeting his eyes again curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:29

Eric:

I watched her for a second before deciding I might as well do it. I took out my knife and slit the front of her top so I could pull it off easily.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:32

My eyes widened and I blushed harder. I didn't know what to do about this. I could move a little bit but I was still exhausted and weak.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:36

Eirc:

Alter I got her top off I pulled mine over her head and helped her get her arms through. “Dark blue looks good on you.” I commented softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 1:38

I looked up at him shyly, a small smile coming to my lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next