The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptySun 5 Jan - 3:05

Krissy:

I blinked groggily. “Aalan.” I murmured softly. I had a headache now and felt weaker than before. “Hi sweatheart.” He said with a soft smile. I looked around the room quickly, my gaze passing over my uncle before stopping on Michael. I let out a soft breath.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47990
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 6 Jan - 1:49

I gave Krissy a small wave and a gentle smile. I sat down in a chair against the wall, giving a tired sigh. I kept my eyes on Krissy, reassured by her presence and consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 6 Jan - 1:56

Krissy:

I gave a small smile back to him before glancing to my uncle. He was watching Michael with an unsettling expression; something I couldn't read. “What are you doing here?” I asked. He looked at me then coolly, but Aalen answered. “We heard you were hurt and doing poorly. Kris wanted to see you, to make sure you were getting better.” He said with a half smile. He didn’t seem happy with the situation. Was it because I was hurt? Or because he didn’t approve of what my uncle wanted?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 6 Jan - 2:36

I turned my gaze towards Kris, raising an eyebrow. "Sir?" I asked softly, my hands closing around my cup of coffee as I brought it to my lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 6 Jan - 15:18

Krissy:

“May I speak to my niece alone?” Kris asked coolly. “No.” Kyle said flatly. I sighed and sat up slowly ignoring the painful protest my body made.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 6 Jan - 21:16

Michael:

When Krissy started to sit up I was at her side immediately, standing opposite Aalen to help support her sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 0:08

Krissy:

I nudged Michael away gently. “I can do it.” I muttered before swinging my legs off the side of the bed next to Aalen. I got to my feet unsteadily, but Aalen was right behind me with a hand on my back to keep me from falling.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 15:22

Michael:

I went back to my seat, resuming my leaning forward position, the cup of coffee held in both hands again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 15:51

Krissy:

“Anything you have to say to me, Kyle and Michael can hear.” I told my uncle. He sighed in irritation. “I have something to ask you, Krissy. And I am concerned that your answer will be tainted by other voices.” He said with a cold look to Kyle who was scowling back at him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 16:22

I raised an eyebrow, doubly curious about what might be asked. I wished Krissy didn't have to stand, but I wasn't about to stop her. "Make sure she keeps the IV in Aalan." I called softly, knowing I would get a look from my fiance.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 16:42

Krissy:

I shot Michael a quick dirty look. Aalen chuckled softly. “Go on then. Ask. I won’t leave, but I won’t say anything until Krissy has spoken either.” Kyle said. I doubted he could keep quiet that long. Kris was clearly annoyed but he walked up to me and took both my hands in his. This was about the most affection he ever showed me. “I want you to come back with me.” He said calmly. I blinked. “You can rest, and you will be perfectly safe. You need to take some down time Krissy.” He spoke quietly, but I knew everyone in the room could hear.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 16:54

I tilted my head, wondering what he was talking about. All this showmanship for that simple request? He could have asked over the phone for something like that.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 17:16

Krissy:

I took a step back from him and bumped into Aalen. “Just me?” I asked looking at Kyle instead of my uncle. He was staring at the floor, clearly trying not to cut in. Kris nodded.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 17:19

I raised an eyebrow at his response. Just her? I looked down into my cup, deciding there that if Krissy wanted to go, I would let her go. But I hated to think of being away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 17:42

Krissy:

“Your little group seems to attract an awful lot of trouble. I think it’s best if you come alone.” He said. I started shaking my head. I couldn’t just leave them, the people I loved more than anything. “Krissy think about it. Look at what you’ve been through. You’ve changed. You were pregnant for heavens sake and you were going to keep it.” He squeezed my hand. Were… Oh. I jerked my hand away. “I don’t want to be here. Kyle where is my stuff? I don’t want to be here.” I started feeling hysteria rising in me. I snatched the IV out before anyone could stop me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 17:49

Michael:

I was across the room and had my arms around Krissy the second Kris has started speaking. I held her close to me before turning my gaze to Kris, "Leave. Now."

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2697
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40