The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Nov - 2:56

Krissy:

I traced circles on his shoulder with the tip of my pinky. “I think you may be perfect.” I murmured with my eyes half closed and a soft smile on my lips.

Kyle:

“What, and leave all of this behind?” I trialed my hand slowly down her side then grinned. “Never.”
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38975
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Nov - 23:16

Lexi couldn't help grin as he said that and then she leaned in to kiss him. Grabbing his hand, she pulled away but dragged him along behind her. "Come on! We have to tell the others."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:22

Kyle:

“Oh the joy.” I muttered as I let her drag me along. I pulled her hand back just before she reached the door though. “Wait a sec, this has be done properly.” I told her with a wink before I swept her off her feet.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:27

Michael:

"If I might be perfect, than you are perfect for me." I said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 19:35

Krissy:

I bit my lip as I smiled. I turned my face so I could look up at him. Reaching my other hand up, I pushed all the hair back from his forehead so I could see his vivid blue eyes. His eyes had been what drew me to him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 19:38

I smiled and rubbed her side, my finger tips brushing against sensitive skin on occation.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 20:30

Krissy:

I closed my eyes as a shiver went through me. My skin tingled wherever he touched it, like his fingertips left behind a trail of heavenly fire.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 20:31

I continued to let my hand rub her soft skin, enjoying the feel of it under my fingers. She was so soft...it was nice.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:19

Lexi giggled as she kicked the door open for him so he was able to carry her over the threshold into their home. It really was perfect. Pictureesque even.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:35

Kyle:

I grinned and kissed her deeply before looking around the room. “Where is everyone?” I asked as I let her down. Despite knowing that she would be pissed, I was kind of excited to tell my sister. “Krissy?”

Krissy:

I sat up when I heard Kyle call me from the floor below. I grinned at Michael and leaned down to kiss him before hopping off the bed to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:37

i stayed outside, not feeling like talking to anyone today
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:37

Lexi giggled, hearing thumping around upstairs. "KRISSY! Come down here!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:49

Krissy:

A flicker of annoyance at her voice passed through me. I was still a little mad at her for what she had said earlier. And she was wrong. “Coming!” I shouted to them as I pulled my top on. I went to the door once I was dressed. “Come down when you’re ready.” I told Michael and blew him a kiss before giggling and hurrying down stairs. “What?” I asked upon seeing Lexi and Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:51

Michael:

I stretched absently before starting to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:51

"Um...well," Lexi looked to Kyle to put her down and once she put her feet on the ground. "First, I'm sorry. Second, Kyle and I got married. Third, yes, we got married in Vegas."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:56

Kyle:

I couldn’t Help but grin at Krissy even though her smile had faded. “Heh. You’re kidding.. Right?” She asked, looking over the dress Lexi was wearing.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:57

Lexi held out her left hand where her wedding ring lay. "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:03

Krissy:

I laughed. It seemed shrill, not like my normal laugh. I leaned against the wall and looked at them. “Why the hell did you do that?” I demanded, crossing my arms
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:05

"Why did you refuse to give up on Michael?" Lexi countered, smiling gently. "Because we're in love. Why else?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:05

Michael:

"Why did who give up who now?" I asked as I stepped into the living room.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:11

Before Lexi could stop her, Rose was out, a knife in hand and Michael was on the floor with Rose on top of him. The knife gently brushed Michael's neck.

"STOP." Lexi yelled and Rose blinked, getting off him and dropping the knife.

"But he got through the perimeter."

"He's a friend..." Lexi tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:16

Michael:

I had to resist bringing the knife into her heart, as it was, it was pressed hard enough over the spot to pierce her dress.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:26

Kyle:

I pulled Lexi quickly into my arms both to restrain and protect her. Krissy hadn’t moved from her spot but her whole demeanor had changed, and the knife Jack had given her was ready in her hand. Her eyes were eyes cold, and glued to Lexi.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:27

"He broke through the perimeter. He's come to kill us!" Rose roared.

"You don't know that!" Lexi aruged as the two struggled to control her body. After a moment she shivered and stopped fighting Kyle. "Hear him out first."

"Fine. But one misstep and he dies."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Nov - 22:32

I rolled to my feet the knife at the ready. My body was still, as I eyed Lexi. I held no emotion, my mind impassive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next