The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:27

Kyle:

"I don't believe this. This can't be true." I said reaching out for her.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:29

Lexi ran to him and hugged Kyle so hard, burying her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:33

Kyle:

I hugged her tightly, stroking her hair, taking in her scent. I didn't understand how this could be happening but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:35

Lexi cried softly. "I missed you..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:41

Kyle:

"Lexi, what happened?" I asked quietly into her hair.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:43

"They drugged me, like Juliet," Lexi replied, looking up into Kyle's eyes. "Then they tried to brainwash me and make me come and kill you but...Krissy stopped me."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:46

Kyle:

"Oh my god... We should have known, we should have checked.." I was horrified and held her closer. Krissy leaned against the car watching us apprehensively.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:47

"I-it's okay. I understand why you didn't..." Lexi whispered, tears spilling onto her cheeks again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:55

Kyle:

"To be fair, Kyle never touched your body. He couldn't have known." Krissy said quietly. I glanced at her then back to Lexi. "What happened then? How did Krissy find you?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 0:56

"She didn't," Lexi whispered. "She didn't even know I was alive. I was sent to kill you after they brainwashed me and Krissy knocked me out and brought me back."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 3:20

Kyle:

"Krissy knocked you out... You were sent here? You were here? And what?" He looked back at me and I looked into his eyes miserably. "The hell? Explain Krissy, please because my head is spinning." I took a deep breath then told him every thing starting from the moment I found Lexi, how it had looked like she wrote some thing but i had stepped in it obscuring the words. Then every thing Mel had said and showed me and not believing her, then I said what went down with shake and started talking really fast hoping he wouldn't get most of it. I finished finally and watched him worriedly. His eyes were cold.

Kyle:

"You can't do this, Krissy you cant do this. Damnit. We've been through this, you can not lose control like that. You realize you could have hurt her?" I hissed. "I wasn't going to hurt her Ky-" "You can't say that. I know how you get, I know what you can do. You scarred Will's face for heavens sake. How many of your friends, people you claim to love have you gone off on? People you wouldn't ordinarily hurt? You kidnapped her, Krissy, you did! You're lucky she pulled through so fast other wise who knows what you would have done!" I glared at her. "Well it worked! I got Lexi back! I took her away because I knew you would be this way, you wouldn't have let me do any thing, and if it had gone that way then we would still have a girl you thought she was Rose Green and was going to kill you! I did it for you Kyle and what do I get? You're mad at me!" She yelled. "No you didn't do this for me, you did this because you couldn't stop yourself! Krissy, You did it because you lost yourself. You cannot do this! That's the problem! You can't! This is bad, and you are going to end up killing some one you love because you wont control your temper!" "My temper?! Mine?! Look at yourself! You're angry all the time just because some thing Will says or because Lexi dare sings along to a song while in your presence! And you say I'm the one who can't contain my temper? You filthy hypocrite!" "I've never tried to kill one of my friends because of it. I've never hurt one of my friends because of it. I've never kidnapped one of them and prepared to torture them." I spat back at her. "I wasn't going to torture her, Kyle!" She screamed at me. "Not physically but you know good and well what you did is a torture method and had she gone through it for long it could have hurt her!" I was furious with her, I didn't think I had ever been more so toward her. "I didn't hurt her though! I fixed her! What I did-" I slapped her. It was like hitting stone, her head didn't whip to the side even though I hadn't held back. Time seemed to crawl to a stop as I stared at her. The mark on her cheek slowly turned red but she just stared at me clearly shocked. I'd never hit her before, not out of anger. Tears weld in her eyes and she hung her head taking short gasps like she did when she tried not to cry. "I thought I was doing it for you, the whole time, all I was thinking about was I was going to make things better for you." She whispered then whirled around and took off running. I tried to grab her, I felt like scum and horribly guilty. "Krissy!" I called but she was already out of sight down the road. I cursed severely and kicked the tire of my car.

Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 9:44

Lexi watched the exchange, frozen in place. She didn't know what to make of the two fighting, mainly over her. She had never seen either of them so angry at anything, even each other! And...Kyle slapped Krissy?! Lexi understood his anger but...she was with Krissy. Yeah, she could've hurt her, badly and forever but... she did bring her back. She hoped.

The last thing any of them needed was for Rose to show up and try to kill Kyle when Lexi was powerless to stop her. She could still feel her at the edge of her mind, trying to break through. It was like her entire personality split into two: Lexi and Rose, the damsel and the killer.

She didn't speak for a long time, watching Kyle, unsure of what to do. Lexi was scared and righteously so. She had no cell phone to call Krissy, she had no idea where hers was anyhow. Krissy would come back, she always did but....She might be a while... She had never seen that look on her face. She'd seen her cry, recently in fact but not like that. It was an act of pure betrayal.

At least he didn't try to kill her like your brother did, Rose whispered in Lexi's mind and she winced, gasping softly at the pain there.

Shut the hell up, Rose. No one asked for your opinion.

Doesn't mean I won't give it.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 11:11

I watched the yelling silently, i wasnt able to try and get into it trying to calm them down. If i did one of them would have probably shot me. I frowned slightly. 'Hey. I will try to go talk to her alright? If you see Michael just have him call ill tell him where she is. You know my number if either of you need to tell us something." i say and got in my car.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net Online
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 18:49

Kyle:

I sighed. "Thanks." I said to Will. I leaned against my car with my elbows on the roof and covered my face with my hands. The look on my sister's face right before her eyes got watery was burned into my mind.

Krissy:

I had run as far and as fast as I could, the only reason I stopped running was my recently healed leg had cramped up. I sat down on the curb and hugged myself, I was freezing due to the fact that I left my jacket in the car, but my cheek continued burned despite the cold. Kyle slapped me... It was still a shock, and it was worse that I knew he was right.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 19:33

I drove off and find krissy on the road. I get out of the car. "Hey Kriss."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 19:41

Krissy:

I sniffled and looked away from him, I hated crying in front of other people, it made me seem so weak...
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 19:43

I crouched down in front of her. "come on Kriss its cold.. Lets go grab something to eat, calm you down" i held out my hand to help her up. "come on."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:01

Lexi, who had been watching Kyle, was preoccupied with the voice in her mind. Her teeth clenched in anger at the stupid voice. "Shut the hell up, Rose. I can kill you just as easily as I can kill myself. So be careful before I terminate you.

"Hmmm? And how exactly do you plan to accomplish that?" Rose sneered.

There was no answer to that question. Would Lexi be stuck with that awful person in her head, trying to take control and kill her friends like Zane?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:10

Krissy:

I sighed staring at the ground for a moment before grabbing his hand and getting to my feet.  "I don't want to eat." I muttered.  "I don't want to do any thing." 
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:11

Kyle:

I finally turned around and went to Lexi touching her arm gently.  "I'm sorry." I said softly.  
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:14

Lexi didn't even noticed Kyle approaching her. It wasn't until he touched her that she moved, flinching away from his touch without thinking. She smiled softly, apologetically. "It's...it's fine, i guess..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:16

Kyle:

"It's not fine. I feel like the worst scum." I said frowning and didn't try to touch her again. "Lets get you inside out of the cold."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:18

Lexi nodded, gently taking his hand, the hand he didn't slap Krissy with, and walked with him inside.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:19

At least get in. Ill drive around for a bit"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:22

Kyle:

I watched her sadly at I led her inside. "Are you hungry? I could make some thing." I said softly.

Krissy:

I sniffed again and went around to get in the car, I really was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next