The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 17:53

James
I walked into the house and looked over at Krissy. "Wheres the car Will wanted me to look at?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 18:15

Krissy:

"Jake." I said helplessly.  He wasn't giving me much to go on, he wasn't answering my question.  He...  He was doing what I did when I lied...  "You aren't telling me where you where, Jake, you aren't saying what.."  I stopped.  Oh God what if I was wrong?  What if he had?  I felt my blood turn cold.  I looked down at my lap for a moment then slowly grabbed his hand, palm to palm.  
"Take his hand Krissy," I did as my dad said and held Kyle's hand.  We looked each other in the eyes as our dad spoke telling us exactly what to do.  We had gone over this a dozen times already, and neither of us could get the technique right, we guessed instead. And we knew the other well enough to guess accurately if they were lying.  Kyle lied to me, I caught the smooth tone his voice took, the charming twinkle in his eyes, but not the change in temperature or the subtle dilation in his eyes.
I focused now on Jakes eyes and squeezed his hand lightly, I had never got it right but that had been practicing with my brother while we were acting like it was a joke.  "Jake, did you kill Lexi?"  
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38975
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 18:18

"No," Jake replied in all seriousness. He hadn't. But he may as well have. A movement by the window caught his attention and he looked that way, frowning slightly when he didn't see anything. That was weird.

Rose crouched outside the kitchen window, listening in on Kyle and Will's conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 18:27

Krissy: 

My shoulders slumped and I looked down at my lap.  "I- I- I'm sorry..." I stuttered and looked up to find him frowning at the window, my head whipped around but when I saw nothing I sighed and turned back to Jake.  If only Mel was here to help me..  "Wait a minute, is Lexi dead?" I asked him, eyes burning with determination.  I was going to make things right, whether he was innocent or not, whether she was alive or not. 
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 18:37

Depends on your definition of dead, Jake thought but shook his head. "I don't know," he lied. He had to outright lie. Krissy would kill him if he said otherwise and his boss would also kill him and probably the rest of the Perfect Assassins.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 18:46

Krissy:

My face changed instantly to a look of caring sadness to one of cold contempt.  My nails dug into the back of his and and my knife, I was pleased to find, was already in my left hand.  "You are lying to me Jake." I pronounced each word perfectly leaving a chill in the air that effected even me.  
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 18:56

Jake flinched, struggling a bit with his hand in Krissy's grip. He looked scared, worried even. "She's..." he sighed. "She's not dead, Kris. She just...doesn't know any of us anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 19:09

Krissy:

I stared at him for a moment in shock, every thing seemed to be crushing down on me.  I snapped out of it and jumped to my feet my knife slashing out across his cheek slicing almost to the bone.  "You son of a b!$&#," I hissed at him still being quiet but for my own purposes now not his.  "You stabbed her?  You had us believe she was dead, for what?  Kyle was right, you're a lying traitorous coward." I spat, my knife pointing at his throat.  
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 19:17

Jake cried out softly and fell to the ground, a hand to his bleeding cheek. He looked up at Krissy. "You think I WANTED to do it, Kris?! My own sister?!" he hissed. "They didn't give me a choice. They would've killed me and the rest of you."

Rose climbed upstairs and through an open window, recognizing the room but for reasons she couldn't explain. It had been Lexi's room. She crept downstairs, surprised to see a fight in the middle of the living room between two familiar people. But she didn't move to stop it. Instead, she watched with interest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 19:33

Krissy:

"I would have died to protect her had I been asked to do the same, and I have no blood ties to her. You disgust me Jake. And to think minutes ago I was willing to stand between you and Will, you and my own brother? To save your sorry miserable life?" I was almost trembling with fury. "You should have begged Will to kill you before he brought you back, or Kyle even." I leaned down close to his face so I could whisper, "Because you know one of the major differences between me and my brother? You see, Kyle doesn't like to get his ands too dirty, but I do, I enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 19:36

Rose frowned, wondering who they were talking about but just shrugged to herself, not really caring at all. She wanted to watch the girl tear that guy apart.

Jake gasped, struggling to get away and as he did, he slipped on his bloody hand but when he did, his eyes landed on Rose. "Lexi..." he whispered, stopping when he saw her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 19:47

Krissy:

"What?" I hissed at him then glanced where he was looking. Even though I had accepted that she was alive I still paled noticeably when I saw her and I got dizzy and my hand loosened on my knife.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 19:49

Rose watched the two of them, unnerved by how they were looking at her. She had to say something. "Do either of you know where I can find this guy named Kyle? I kinda need to kill him so I can get paid..." she said, knowing it was probably not the way to go with what to say. The girl looked like she may have been to some relation to Kyle.

"Told you," Jake muttered. "Now she's gonna kill all of us."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 20:01

Krissy:

I whirled around and kneed Jake in the side of the face. "Shut up, this is all your fault." I growled then turned back to Lexi my heart aching as I pushed all feelings from my face and tone. "No," I lied looking up at her. "Who might you be? If you come over here I might be able to help you find him.." I said smoothly even managing a convincing smile. In the back of my mind I knew I had to thank Jake for being in this state now. If he hadn't pissed me of I might have just burst into tears at the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 20:12

"The name's Rose Green," Rose replied, watching Krissy carefully. She moved forward but only a foot. She continued to watch her suspiciously as if she could sense that she was lying. Her eyes darted to the now unconscious Jake then back to Krissy. "You wouldnt happen to know..." Rose stopped, unsure of whether to ask or not. Her boss had forbidden her from asking but she had to know. "Lexi, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 20:27

Krissy:

"Lexi?" I blinked. I let all emotions go becoming the flawless liar and killer I was, the same one who had sliced Wills face, the one who didn't really care about hurting herself or others as long as whoever she was trying to protect stayed safe. "I've heard the name.. You know, I believe it was him," I nudged Jake with my foot, "Who was talking about her. He's yours if you want to interrogate him. He will do any thing for a dime pretty much. He would even betray his closest friends." I said looking down at him then stepped back gesturing to his unconscious form. "You can search his pockets if you want. He probably knows, who did you say? Kale?" All I needed was for her to get close enough to grab her. I was faster than Lexi, I had always been faster than her.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 20:30

"Kyle, actually," Rose replied, slowly stepping closer to Jake before kneeling and reaching into his pockets, searching for a wallet of some kind or anything. Her entire body tensed as she knew that the girl would try something on her. Why? She didn't know or care. She wanted to know who the hell Lexi was and why she wasn't allowed to be her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 1 Feb - 0:44

Krissy:

I knocked her out quickly seeing her tense, knowing it was the only chance I had. I stood there for a moment knowing I should feel some thing at the sight of the two of them just lying there, but I didn't, all I felt was the pressure of time. Any minute now Kyle or Will or Ebony could discover me in this scene and that would be very bad.. How was I going to explain to my beloved brother that yes, Jake killed his sister, though she wasn't really dead, and then she was brainwashed, and oops your little sister knocked your girlfriend out as well as your girlfriends brother, and oh she has been hired to kill you, forgot that bit. It was a mess, and it was a mess I was going to clean up and make right for Kyle, because he was really all in the world that mattered to me in this present state.

I dragged Lexi to the garage as quickly as I could and handcuffed her before stuffing her in the back seat of the Maserati. Returning to Jake I grabbed his arm and jerked him with none of the gentleness I had used with Lexi. My god he was heavy. I wasn’t used to having to move the heaviest things, I always had Kyle, or Michael, or Will, or some one other than me do it. That wasn’t to say I couldn’t manage. Finally I got him to the garage door and winced at the little trail of blood his cheek had left. Nothing to be done. I crammed him into the trunk after tying his wrists, ankles, arms, and legs securely. I got a post-it-note and scrawled a quick note to Kyle saying I was sorry I hadn’t believed them about Jake, I did now, that I was going to ‘take care’ of him and it might take a few days also that there might be hits out on all of the Perfect Assassins. I signed it Love you - K.M.O. to show him it was me and I wasn’t being forced to write it. I stuck it where the blood smear started then grabbed his keys and left.

Kyle:

“It’s been long enough, she’s had enough time to listen to him, he’s had enough time to spin lies.” I said and slowly pulled myself out of the kitchen chair. “Krissy?” I walked through the kitchen doors and stopped short when I saw the living room empty. I went over to the couch, saw Krissy’s note, and cursed kicking the couch as hard as I could before sinking down into it.

Krissy:

I was going crazy this time, I really was.
It was a few hours later, I had been exceedingly careful about being followed, I knew someone was at first and even after I was sure I had lost them I was paranoid about it. Now as I set up the lights I was hyper aware of everything, whoever had employed Jake to kill her, wanted Kyle and me and every one else dead, not to mention Jake and Lexi if they were caught. So it was reasonable to be extreemly careful, I had my hands full as it was, I didn’t need some hot shot assassin trying to take me out.

Once I was done I sat in a chair behind the one Lexi was strapped to. I had several spot lights around the room all centered on her so she wouldn’t be able to focus on any thing but what I wanted her to see which was a large screen set up right in front of her. Jake was stuffed in a closet that only let out into this room so even if he managed to get out of his binds, he would only come out to face me.

Every thing was prepared perfectly, I had the necessary materials, it had almost shocked me at first when I was hacking into different databases to get the pictures I knew there were. I would never have expected there to be that many pictures of all of us. We would need to be much more careful in the future. On the screen at the moment was a picture of Lexi taken only weeks before we thought she had died. It would be the very first thing she saw when she woke up. Now if only she would wake up...

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 1 Feb - 0:46

((Ethan, I realize now that I skipped your post for James earlier, sorry about that, but can we just go with it that didn‘t happen? It would ruin it a little if he turned out to be watching them the whole time.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 1 Feb - 6:35

Thats fine)
Will
I walked out with him and looked around the room frowning. Ok. Random blood trail, no krissy or Jake. I assume the yell we heard was him then? Whats the note say?" i asked looking at him
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 1 Feb - 15:28

Kyle:

"Says she's got Jake, she'll torture him and be back in a few days depending how long she takes. And that we are all being targeted." I said blankly as if the information was really rather boring.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 1 Feb - 17:59

Were ALWAYS beign targeted? or did she forget that?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 1 Feb - 18:20

Rose groaned softly, unable to believe that SHE had been knocked out by that girl after training for so long. Little did she know that she had only really been training for like two weeks. Her eyelids fluttered open and all she saw was brightness and a bright screen. She closed her eyes against the lights before opening them again.

What she saw startled her, the picture on the screen of her with redder hair than what she had at that moment. They didn't tell her that that was her natural color, red. "The fu-" she started to say but stopped, staring at the screen. How could anyone have gotten a picture of her? And she didn't remember wearing that shirt, ever or having hair that red. But that was definitely Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 1 Feb - 20:12

Kyle:

"Yes but these people have already managed to kill one of us." I said glumly as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Krissy:

"This is Lexi." I told her.  The voice I used was cold and calm, it wasn't like mine, I was hoping it wouldn't trigger any bells.  I pressed a button to change it to another picture, one a little older.  

((Lexi, how old are they supposed to be?))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

Perfect Assassins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  EmptyWed 1 Feb - 20:15

Look man im sorry"