The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38975
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Feb - 21:06

((Lex and Kris are about eighteen or nineteen which would make Kyle like twenty or twenty one roughly.))

Rose frowned. "I know who Lexi is," she growled, wanting to look over her shoulder at Krissy but knowing with the bright light she wouldn't be able to see her. "I know who she was. Why are you trying to bring her back. It's not going to work, I've already tried it."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Feb - 22:43

Kyle:

I let out a slow breath, "Yeah."

Krissy:

"No? Well I haven't. And if I fail... Well you better hope I don't. Because I have no use for Rose Green, and she was going to kill Kyle O'Shay, which makes me want to put an end to her one way or another. Rose Green is not going to ever leave this room alive." I said coldly. I was lying of course, I wasn't going to kill Lexi even if I couldn't fix her. I hadn't thought of what I would do with her if it didn't work though. "So are you willing to help me? All you will have to do is try to remember and just watch the slides and listen. Otherwise we'll have to try the more painful route.." I didn't honestly think I would torture her, not physically at least, but there really was no telling what I would do like this.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 10:19

"It will work out, eventually. Everything does" i sigh and sit down in one of the chairs running a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 18:13

Rose made a face. She hated being told what to do, a characteristic of Lexi that her boss couldn't get rid of.

She was quiet before sighing. "Fine. I'll play your stupid little game. But it's not going to work," Rose said, sounding a lot more like Lexi as she said that, her voice becoming whiny just as it had been when Krissy had asked her to play a game when they were younger.

((Slight god-mod, sorry. Sad))

Krissy sat across from Lexi and smiled, showing her the box for Chutes and Ladders. They were in her uncle's house, not long after Lexi's reappearance. "Come on, Lex. We have to do SOMETHING while Kyle is out. So why don't we play this?"

Lexi made a face at her friend, wrinkling her nose. "Sure, but...Chutes and Ladders, Krissy? Really?"

"PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Krissy whined, making puppy dog eyes.

She sighed, finally giving in. "Fine. I'll play your stupid little game, Krissy."

Rose gasped at the memory practically piercing her mind. She recognized the girl and knew her name was Krissy. But...that was Lexi? She was so small....And so young. It must've been years ago.

"Krissy? Do I have to...?" Rose asked in a whisper, closing her eyes. "It hurts."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 21:43

Krissy:

"Consider that a good thing. Lets move on." I said changing the slide. I showed her only pictures of herself at first and explained little things about her personality or what she liked. Len I showed her a picture of her with Kyle and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 21:46

Rose struggled against the handcuffs binding her to the chair. "Kyle..." she whispered, seeing how happy he was with Lexi. Rose could never have that. But if she became Lexi again.

"LET ME OUT!" Lexi screamed at Rose.

"I can't..." Rose whispered back.

To Krissy, it would seem as though Lexi and Rose were fighting each other mentally, fighting to control that one body.

"They didn't come for us."

"They didn't know," Lexi replied. "They didn't know we were alive, Rose."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 21:54

Krissy:

I blinked in alarm, I hadn't been expecting that some how. "Lexi? I said, slightly choked. I sounded young to myself and I started slipping out of my previous state. "Lexi?" I asked again as I stood up and went around to stand in front of her so I could see her face while still being backlit myself.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 21:58

"Krissy," Lexi replied, her eyes searching for her until she landed on her. "She's fighting back...." she whispered, struggling against the handcuffs still. "Where's Kyle? Is he okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 22:01

Krissy:

'He's safe if that's what you mean." I said kneeling in front of her and unlocking the cuffs. "She can't fight you, Lexi, its just you in there, Rose is just a spin off of you." I said blinking away tears.

Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 6:26

"You didn't come for us..." Lexi whispered, tears spilling down her cheeks. "No one except Melody and...I don't know what they did to her. I think they killed her," she choked out, burying her face in her hands and sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 14:27

Krissy:

My blood felt like it turned to ice. I closed my eyes tightly and hung my head. "Lexi, it's all my fault. I really screwed up." I whispered gulping for air to keep from crying. "Every one else thought you were dead, you can't blame them for that. Mel, she was the only one who thought it was a trick and she only just told me... But I- I-" I shuddered as a soft sob escaped my lips but tried to continue through it, "I didn't believe her. It seemed like too small a hope... And I'd already been crushed by you dying... Lexi please understand." I sobbed and dug my nails into the palm of my hand. "I didn't think I could take it if I let myself believe her and then found out you were dead any way. And the possibility that you were alive... It was just absurd." I took several short gasps. "And then with Jake... God, I'm so stupid and blind. Kyle is right about me, I have terrible judgment. I, of course, didn't trust Will and Kyle that Jake had done it. I wanted him to be innocent so I believed it... And you know what happened after that. I'm so sorry, Lexi, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." I covered my face with my hands and cried harder. It wasn't just the mistakes I made, it was the way I handled it after, sure she was back, I had been successful, but I had been so- so evil in doing it. I couldn't stand myself now after all I'd done.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 15:40

Lexi reached forward and hugged her best friend. "I tried to tell you..." she whispered. "I wrote on the floor in my blood...I was hoping someone would notice it and you would just wait for me to wake up. But I wasn't fast enough. I had to wait for Jake to leave or else he would've stopped me...."

There was a thump from the closet and a groan as Jake was waking up. Lexi flinched, knowing it was him in there even though she shouldn't. "I want to go home... When can we go?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 15:45

Krissy:

I sighed my crying calming down a bit as I got to my feet. "Yeah, but.. Are you sure you have.. every thing under control? Because I can't take you back to Kyle if you are going to have difficulties." I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 15:47

"I don't know..." Lexi whispered. "And I don't care. I just want to see everyone." She cried. "I want to hear Kyle's voice and hug Ebony and...." Mascara ran down her cheeks. "And just forget this ever happened."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 15:53

Krissy:

I sighed again and chewed on my lip. At least I had gotten her back to Lexi.. "There is one more problem..." I said gesturing to the door Jake was locked behind. "I don't know what you want to do with him."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 15:54

"Leave him here. Maybe someone will find him," Lexi let go of Krissy a murderous look her face. "He deserves it and we both know it. He's been nothing but scum my entire life. Why did I bother looking for him when we were younger?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 15:59

Krissy:

"He was a good actor, or I should say liar. I cared about him too." I said quietly. "Lets go, even if he does get out, he wont be able to hurt us again. He's just like every one else now."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 16:02

Lexi nodded, holding onto Krissy's hand. She brightened up slightly at an idea. "Should we call Kyle? Or should we just show up and freak him out a bit?"

((Work in an hour.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 16:08

((Aw D=))

Krissy:

"Ah, I'll call him.. But I'm not going to say I have you." I said and pulled out my phone to call him. "Hey." I said when he answered. "Krissy!" He cursed into the phone and I winced a little. Maybe bringing Lexi back would pacify him. "I'm coming back! I'll be there in about an hour." I said quickly and hung up.

Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 16:15

Lexi sighed. "All right. Let's go then, shall we? I want to see him!"

((Timeskip to arrival? This'll be fun... >Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 16:30

Krissy:

Kyle was waiting outside when I pulled up. "You get out first." I told her ducking down in my seat a little.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 16:43

Lexi nodded, taking a deep breath before stepping out of the car. Her eyes landed on Kyle and she smiled. "Hey.."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 16:51

Kyle:

I stared at her in utter astonishment. I shook my head after a minute in disbelief with my mouth slightly open.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 22:29

I looked over as Kyle did and i stared slightly, confused
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 23:26

Lexi slowly walked forward, cautiously. "Kyle?" she asked, afraid that he was unhappy to see her.

((Back for like half an hour before going to bed.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next