The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38975
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 16:00

Lexi blushed. "I don't sing that much anymore..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 16:32

Krissy:

“You should! I’d sing all the time if I had the voice for it.” I said. “Thank goodness you don’t.” Kyle muttered.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 20:33

Melody nodded in agreement. "You're even better than I am!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 20:40

Krissy:

I smiled at them then looked at my brother. “Kyle I’m hungry.” I whined.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:48

Lexi smiled. "Me too..."

"Me three," Melody chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 0:05

Kyle:

I shook my head and chuckled. “Alright, alright. Let’s see what we can do.” I said while rummaging in the pantry.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 9:52

Lexi sat down at the table and traced the knots and lines in it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 1:00

Kyle:

"There are cans of soup.  Tomato basil, clam chowder, or chili?" I asked turning around to look at Lexi.  
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 8:17

"Tomato," Lexi and Melody said immediately. They giggled at each other.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 16:08

Kyle:

“You got it. There’s three of them, one for each of you and Krissy?” I asked. “Yeah, I want tomato too!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 16:41

Kai:

I had gone back into the living room and was sitting on the floor an alarmclock taken completely apart in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:45

Krissy:

I went into the living room after Kyle heated my soup for me. I sat down on the couch and looked at what Kai was doing. “Hungry? There’s clam chowder or chili.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 20:51

Kai:

I looked up and nodded before coming back with an opened can of chili and a spoon. I sat down in front of the pieces and looked them over for a long moment before getting up and coming back with a phone as well as an old computer monitor I had found in the garage. I began taking them apart and once all three objects were in pieces and spread out I ate the chili absently as I looked over the pieces.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 21:03

Krissy:

“Whacha planning on doing with all this?” I asked, lying on my belly on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 21:04

I shrugged and biting on the utinsil to keep it in my mouth I began taking parts and bringing them together, using a sautering gun I had also found in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 21:09

Krissy:

I watched in fascination, my bowl of soup only half eaten.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 21:12

Lexi and Melody chatted with one another in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 21:17

Once I was done I sat back and viewed my work before pushing the power button on the monitor and watching it boot to life.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 21:37

Krissy:

I ate the rest of my soup slowly, distracted by watching him.

Kyle:

“I was thinking, we could all do with a few new clothes.” I said eyeing Melody. Kai definitely needed some too. And I tried my best to keep Lexi and Krissy from looking like a couple of orphan street rats. They did make it difficult though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 21:51

I picked up the phone and used it to start typing something out. Eventually on the screen a message appeared. Where have you been? It took you long enough to respond.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 22:59

Lexi nodded, frowning though. "Do we have enough money for that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 23:00

Kai:

I called out to the kitchen where I could hear them talking. "675808389 the pin is 1874." I went back to the conversation I was having with the person I had connected too.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptySat 23 Jun - 21:12

Lexi frowned. "What is he talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptySun 24 Jun - 0:27

Kyle:

I got up and went into the living room to look at Kai.  "What, is that an account number?" I asked looking over what he had.  
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 EmptyMon 25 Jun - 22:05

Lexi and Melody followed, looking at Kai expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next