The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect School Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect School Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyThu 31 Mar - 23:27

Link to First Page Info

Kyra:

I left with troubles on my mind.  I found Andrew looking for me and greatly concerned.  He had gone to the gym only to be told there had been an accident, but they told him I was fine when he demanded to know who.  I explained briefly what had happened and he hugged me in comfort.  Holding my hand and tugging me along he took me to find Paublo.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Mon 9 May - 14:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyThu 31 Mar - 23:35

Paublo:

I lounged on a chair in the dorm rooms a gameboy in my large hands. It was hard to press the buttons right but it was more about having fun then anything else. I'd tried to go to practice but had been stopped and turned around by a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyThu 31 Mar - 23:37

Kyra:

“Hey,” I walked up behind Paublo. “We're meeting in the armory. We need to discuss something's.” I told him, clearly not happy but trying to be composed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyThu 31 Mar - 23:44

Kira:

I stood before Jonah after staring down his guard and teachers until they had wilted away and let me stand before him. I set my phone before him, "For our patron should she or her people call. Or if you feel the need to call. Let no one take this from you, but don't use it for anything you believe She wouldn't wish. I will take care of the others until you return." I hadn't looked him in the eye until I finished, lingering a long moment until I turned and left the room.

Paublo:

"Huh? Oh yeah hey sure." I gave her a smile then set aside my gameboy. "Lead on then."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyThu 31 Mar - 23:51

Jonah:

Kira's support was not something I had counted on. I knew she wouldn't object to killing Emily, but I had not thought she would go to lengths to help me afterward.

Kyra:

I ttok the boys with me and waited in the armory for Kira. I didn't know how to bring up what had happened to Paublo, so I simply waited, willing to let Kira do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 0:03

Kira:

I didn't stop until I'd reached the armory with the three inside. I crossed my arms after closing the door behind me. "For the two of you who might not know, Jonah killed Emily. More than likely this will turn into an inquisistion and he wont be able to return to us for some time. I've done what I can to help him through this but otherwise...it's out of our hands. That being said, we will have to move forward. From my time in the administration offices I saw the notice that the groups will be competing against each other for rank. Which means we are two people down if they act as if nothing is wrong."

Paublo:

I gaped at Kira, jaw dropped as I stared at her. Emily was dead? Jonah was the one who had done it? Plus competitions on top of that? Would we be able to make it?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 15:16

Andrew:

I stood by my sister, who was sitting on a counter with a troubled expression. I knew Kyra was close to Emily, but I knew I wouldn't miss her. Her constant rival was taxing, not to mention how superior she acted toward Paublo and I. She even had occasional issues with Kyra. No, I wasn't sad to see her die.

“If the four of us have to compete with the other groups, we wont make it.” I said with a shrug, it was just fact. “I know you’re the best Kira, and my sister is pretty good, but you can't make up for the other two. I mean, Emily alone had five times the skill of Paublo and I put together.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 15:37

"We'll do what we must as we can. We have no other choice and won't have the liberty of getting a pass." I explained as I focused on the floor. "I will pick up the slack as I can. Do what you can. It's all any of us can do."

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 15:51

Kyra:

“What if Jonah gets kicked out?” I asked. “Wont our team be split up?” my tone was nutral, expressing no preference either way.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 16:01

"Then my patron will move him to the next appropriate setting." I raised my gaze to them. "My patron has taken over as his patron as well instead of the school. No matter what happens he will be cared for."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 16:06

Kyra:

I was quiet for a moment. “Kira, I wasn't asking about him. I mean us. This might be the last of our team.” I was rueful. It was unlikely I could stay on the same team as Andrew after this.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 16:16

Kira:

I cocked my head to the side for a moment as I studied her. "I will take care of everything Kyra...it will be alright."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 18:28

Jonah:

For the time being, they decided to keep me separated from the other students. I had talked to a representative of Marie's and they had told me I would pay no retributions for what I had done, other than the minor restrictions the school had set on me. No one would come looking for revenge.

I was in a room usually reserved for teachers. It was quite a bit nicer than students rooms. It was like a mini apartment, with a small kitchen included. I had showered and been bandaged. The wound on my chest only barely sliced through muscle, the medic told me I should let it heal a few days before doing extreme activities, but otherwise I would be fine. I wasn't concerned about that.

Emily had died at nine fifty-one. I had been interrogated for half an hour, cleaned up, and then spoke to the representative on the phone. Since then I had little contact with anyone. They had not given me books, or a lap top, or TV. I was completely alone with my thoughts which was retribution enough for what I had done. There was no regret, but from the moment I had been left alone I was plagued with uncomfortable memories. Due to my extra brain power, the events were extraordinarily vivid, and played on a constant, detailed loop.

When they brought my dinner I asked if I could speak with Kira. They were weary enough of Marie that they indulged me and brought her around an hour later.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 18:33

I'd dismissed the group soon after, remaining in the armory to work on cleaning a pair of pistols to give myself time to think. I didn't bother going even to the cafeteria that day, chosing to go to my room and close my eyes without sleeping. Jonah had killed before me. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel about that. I didn't expect to be first, nor did it really matter. And yet I felt some traces of jealousy.

When dinner came around a teacher knocked on my door and made Jonah's request known. With a sigh I stood and followed after, entering the teacher's quarters and stood outside Jonah's room. A knock came from the teacher before the door was opened and I was ushered inside. They closed it behind me as I let my eyes roam around the place before settling on Jonah himself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 18:54

Jonah:

I was sitting at the small kitchen table with only natural evening light lighting up the room. “I wont be able to train with you tonight.” I told her upon her arrival. “Or for the next three. After that they had to relent. Marie's people only allowed for four missed practices.” My tone was on the dim side of neutral, as if I ere talking about a muggy day.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 19:08

"I didn't expect you back for longer than that. Four is acceptable. We wont have much time for practice anyway with the competitions starting soon." I told him while sitting across from him. Settling my elbows on the table, I used my hands as a place to rest my chin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 19:15

Jonah:

“I won't be back in class for two weeks, nor taking part in the competition. That is all on you. The four of you. I'm sorry I hadn't thought about that.” I apologized thinking it over in my head if there would have been a way around it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptyFri 1 Apr - 19:30

"I know..." I stated softly while glancing down at the table. I was going to be pushing my limits I knew, with both the competition and the nightly training once he started them back up. But I'd deal with it. I had to deal with it. This was simply my test.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptySat 2 Apr - 1:13

Jonah:

In the silence I watched her, thankful for her presence and soaking it in. after a couple minutes I spoke softly. “Thank you for your help Kira, it was certainly not expected.” Her actions today had shown me that Kira actually did care something for me, even if she did not know it herself. My mental exhaustion left me less inclined to conceal my emotions, and I looked on her now it an almost tender expression.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptySat 2 Apr - 13:23

"You are Marie's now. We are here to support you." I told him quietly as I continued to watch him. The tender expression gave me pause as I couldn't place where it was coming from or why. For what reason did he have to be tender towards me? It wasn't something I could figure out so I brushed it aside. "I do hope you stay out of trouble in the future though."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptySat 2 Apr - 14:37

Jonah:

I gave a small smile at that, the first of the day since everything went down. “So do I, Kira, so do I.” I shifted in my seat and looked out at the plum sky through the small window in the kitchen. The room was nearly dark now but I didn't move to turn on any lights. “Emily was a mistake after mistake. I thought I could control her, morph her into something useful to me. I was wrong, unfortunately. She would never have made it as an assassin. Such wasted talent. Shame she hadn't been brought up like you.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptySat 2 Apr - 14:55

"Not many make it as far as I even if they are brought up as I am. This school....while it creates many problems on its own and does not teach things in the most efficient manner...is perhaps the best course for creating the basics and shaping a person." I shrugged, "But this school also limits you by the same token."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptySat 2 Apr - 17:32

Jonah:

I leaned on the table. “Can you tell me about the others like you? Why didn't they all make it? What happened to them?” I asked her, propping my head up with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptySat 2 Apr - 17:43

"They failed because they couldn't take it. Either they gave up, they died, or they became unable to continue down this path. Think on the training you and I have been going through with just the two of us. Could you handle that strain day in and day out? Do you think others at this school could do so?" I arched a brow at him. "It's not that they do not try. They simply can not accomplish it. Those that pass depending on their Patron earn something for their families. Those that fail out on their cowardance are shunned by the organization. And those whose body or mind give way and they can not continue find a place within other fields."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School EmptySat 2 Apr - 18:10

Jonah:

I thought on her words. It was pleasant listening to her talk like this, hearing someone else in my head other than myself. “How old were you when you understood what they were training you for?” I asked her. From previous conversations I knew she had been trained all of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perfect School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect School   Perfect School Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect School
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next