The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45843
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySat 16 Jun - 1:49

Krissy:

“Why wouldn’t you stay?” I asked. “Don’t worry about Kyle, he’ll come around.”

Kyle:

I opened the door and smiled slightly at Kai. I ruffled his hair. “I respect what you did down there, kiddo. But we have to set some rules if everyone is going to be here.”
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39060
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySat 16 Jun - 12:21

"I never do. I just keep moving. It's what's best, you know?" Melody replied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySat 16 Jun - 18:47

I flashed a grin up at him and ran my hands through my hair to match his. "Thats fine, but we shouldn't just kick people out."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySat 16 Jun - 22:07

Kyle:

“I’m not kicking any one out.” I said turning him around and nudging him towards the stairs. “Come on, I think we all need to have a talk.”

Krissy:

“I guess… But not for a while right? Say you won’t leave right away.” I said hugging her arm and looking up at her with wide pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySun 17 Jun - 8:26

Melody laughed. "Alright, I promise..." she said. She looked over at Lexi who just shrugged but smiled at Krissy.

Lexi looked toward the stairs, hearing footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySun 17 Jun - 17:42

Krissy:

I smiled brightly then looked up when Kyle and Kai came down. “Alright, all of you into the kitchen.” He said and shooed us toward the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySun 17 Jun - 19:02

Kai:

I mimicked his movements shooing the others into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySun 17 Jun - 19:20

Melody frowned but went into the kitchen and Lexi looked at Kyle curiously. "What's this all about?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySun 17 Jun - 20:57

Kyle:

“There need to be some rules laid down if we are all going to do this. For one, I don’t want any of you going anywhere unless I know about it. And whatever I say you have to listen to it. If I say stay here you have to stay here. If I say run, you have to run. Okay? Are you all with me so far?” I asked.

Krissy:
I sat at the table with my chin cupped in my hands staring into the corner. I wasn’t going to promise Kyle that, I was his sister after all, he wouldn’t kick me out.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySun 17 Jun - 21:52

Melody nodded, listening intently. It took all of Lexi's willpower not to roll her eyes. She didn't follow the rules when Hunter had her, she sure as hell wasn't going to follow the rules now that she was with Kyle. She did her own thing, period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySun 17 Jun - 21:54

Kai:

I climbed up onto a chair and set Teddy into the chair next to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptySun 17 Jun - 21:59

Kyle:

I sighed. “Alright. Girl, what’s your name?” I asked looking at the blond one.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 7:19

"I'm Melody. No last name. No parents," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 13:46

Kyle:

I pulled a chair away from the table and sat down in front of her. “Okay Melody. Where did you come from before you came here? Is anyone looking for you?”
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 15:11

"I was at an abandoned apartment complex in Denver. And no, I haven't run into anybody in over a year so I doubt anyone's looking for me," Melody frowned. "My cousins don't worry too much. They know I can take care of myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 15:15

Kai:

I tilted my head then burst into a grin. "You were the angel that lived above us!" I said excitedly. "Before we moved to the mill, Tally and I lived in that place and on the floor above us we could hear singing!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 15:17

((Mel’s cousins! Ah I forgot about them. That was great.))

Kyle:

I blinked. “You lived at the same place?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 15:20

Kai:

I nodded. "We had to leave and Tally came running into my room. Her cheeks were all red for some reason, since she had been visiting upstairs but there was a fire or something."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 19:09

"Oh...umm...yeah. That was me..." Melody whispered. "I sing in the shower a lot. And I was cooking and singing and not paying attention...I had to bail before the fire department showed up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 19:11

Kai:

I nodded. "So you were the girl Tally kept on going up to see then."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 20:39

Krissy:

“I wish I could sing. I have a terrible voice. Mel, would you sing for us?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 20:40

"Uh..." Melody paled. "Nah...I don't sing in front of people..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 20:43

Krissy:

“Aw, come on! We don’t bite. Promise.” I said looking at her pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 21:21

Melody sighed and started singing "Safe and Sound', a song that sounding so enchanting. She hated singing alone in front of people so she looked to Lexi who joined her on the chorus, singing a beautiful and perfect harmony.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 0:08

Krissy:

“That was beautiful! I haven’t heard you sing like that before Lexi!” I said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next