The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov - 21:25

Kyle:

"Ah, and what are you doing here, Lexi? You are alone? You didn't come here with any one?" I interrogated studying her. "How old are you even?"

((12, and 15, yeah. Ethan, Seth is the name of my guy in PA, you can still have it, I don't mind, just so you know though. And give us a little bit to finish this scene, then we can time skip to a little later when you can bring your charries in.))
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38970
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov - 23:33

"Yes I'm alone, I'm twelve, and I'm trying to get some sleep, nimrod," Lexi snapped angrily. The bags under her eyes indicated she was telling the truth. She hadn't slept much in days. When you're alone and you have no one to watch your back, you tend to wake at the slightest noise.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Nov - 23:57

Kyle:

A quiet laugh came from behind me and I scowled. "Why are you alone?" I asked, my eyes narrowing. My grip on the gun was loosening. Krissy gasped slightly and all light went out with a loud clatter with was the flash light.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Nov - 15:55

"Maybe because I'm an orphan with no friends?" Lexi suggested, frowning when the lights went off. She dug a little flashlight out of her back pocket and turned it on.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Nov - 19:00

Kyle:

Krissy had slipped and dropped the flash light. I turned slightly to help her up then turned to look at Lexi again. "We are t-" I pinched my sister when she spoke to quiet her. I scowled at Lexi again. "I don't see a way I can't kill you, other than cutting out your tongue that is. If we leave here and someone comes looking for us and finds you, they would ask questions and you would probably answer. You strike me as the type who will do any thing to stay alive."

Krissy:

I stayed hidden mostly behind Kyle. I hated when he talked like this. I never could quite tell if he was bluffing. I shuddered a little. "Ky-" He pinched me again, he didn't what her to know anything about us and I had nearly given her information twice. I didn't like this. He was being too cold. He would kill her, but she was only as old as I was, she wasn't a threat. I groaned making sure Kyle knew I didn't like this. He would take my opinion into account if I could only give it without him stopping me.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74587
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Nov - 19:06

ill change his name, its ok lol)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Nov - 20:56

"You would rat me out before I even bat an eyelash too, you know," Lexi growled, rolling her eyes. "Why don't we part ways and never see each other again? It's obvious you dont' want any trouble and I don't either. I just want to live, if that's okay with you. Or has your assassin training practically destroyed your morals?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov - 2:15

Kyle:

I laughed darkly. "What morals?" I asked. "Fact is, my sister and I are trying to 'get lost' we can't leave a trail. And as unfortunate as it may be, you stumbled onto our path and now this mess has to be cleaned up before we can move on."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov - 15:19

"Well who's fault was that, wise guy? I was here first," Lexi retorted. "Get your own hiding place. And if you plan on killing me, think again. I'll cut your family jewels off before you can even scream."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Nov - 22:43

Kyle:

My brows shot up. "Is that so? You? Twelve year old you, who is un armed. I'd like to see you try."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov - 14:45

"You really wanna fight a twelve year old girl?" Lexi asked, snorting. "I can't believe this. Do you even HAVE a soul?!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov - 14:59

Kyle:

I considered my options for a minute. I didn't actually want to fight her. I didn't want to deal with her period.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov - 15:52

Lexi watched him carefully for a moment before moving forward quickly, barging into him and taking off running, immediately taking a right so she could confuse them. She continued running, taking as many turns as possible, trying to get back to the room without them following her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov - 16:17

Kyle:

I cursed and fired two shots, both missing their mark. I took off after her, following the sound of her feet hitting the ground. I aimed another shot.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Nov - 18:19

Hissing as a bullet ripped through her left arm, Lexi dove into the room, carefully shutting the door so it made no noise. She got a hold of her breath and quickly starting packing up as silently as she could, heading toward the window.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74587
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Nov - 11:48

(-waits-)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Nov - 18:37

Kyle:

I cursed having lost her. She'd give us away just out of spite for having threatened her. "Kyle!" Krissy called running after me. "Kyle, wait!" I pushed through a door. Empty. I went through another one. Empty as well. I opened the second to last door on this side.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Nov - 20:24

Lexi was just climbing out the window when the door opened and her hand slipped on the windowsill, causing her to fall down the two stories to the ground. Luckily, she landed on a few cardboard boxes and her backpack but she was banged up and dazed after hitting her head.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Nov - 20:30

Kyle:

I went around out side. "Nice try, girl." I said coldly aiming my gun at her. "Kyle! Kyle stop!" Krissy ran to the window.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Nov - 21:53

Lexi looked up at him, trying hard not to cry. "Do it.." she growled, her voice hoarse. "You'll be doing me a favor."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Nov - 23:56

Kyle:

"Kyle! Kyle! Please stop!" Krissy yelled becoming increasingly more frantic. I ignored my sister, I was to absorbed in what I was doing. I didn't take my eyes from the girl's. My finger tensed on the trigger a fraction of a second. Something flew passed and bit my shooting hand before I could squeezed off a shot. I jerked my hand back as if the girl had some how managed this. Blood beaded across the back of my hand in a perfect line.

Krissy:

I broke into a run after throwing the knife. I reached Kyle, he looked puzzled by his wounded hand. I took hold off the gun and wrenched it out of his grip. I was furious. I picked up my knife, wiping the blood on my jeans before putting it in my belt. "What's wrong with you? What did she do to you?" I hissed out stepping between him and Lexi.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov - 14:34

Lexi looked up, actually scared when she saw the girl throw the knife at her older brother, Kyle. Trying to get up, she winced, clutching her knee. She must've twisted it when she landed. She watched the debate, her arm bleeding, knee twisted, and head pounding. She doubted she looked good at all, more like a street urchin than an actual little girl.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov - 17:19

Krissy:

I glared at my brother. He scowled back at me but it seemed he had given up his determination to kill her. "Look at her, she's just like us. She's my age, shame on you."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov - 22:08

Lexi frowned at the girl. Why was she defending her? Lexi had almost killed her but still...she didn't want Kyle hurting/killing her. Not that it mattered if he did. No one would miss her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov - 23:34

Krissy:

Kyle scowled at me and I glared right back, neither of us saying a word. We were both impossibly stubborn, something we inherited from our mother. I however usually got my way, at least these days I did. When we didn't have out parents to smooth out our disagreements, to tell us which one was wrong, I found that Kyle more often than not, gave in. He was more inpatient than I was.

Kyle:

I stood there for a long moment glaring at my sister. "Fine." I said with an aggravated sigh. "Fine. But you get to deal with this. If we're in trouble because of this girl, it's on you." Krissy smiled at last and turned to the girl. "Where are you headed?" She asked surprising me. I scowled at the girl past Krissy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next