The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov - 6:34

"Nowhere. I'm just trying to find a place to sleep so I can go find my brother soon," Lexi mumbled, holding her bleeding arm. She glared over Krissy's shoulder at Kyle for a minute before turning back to her. "I'm sorry for attacking you."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov - 19:11

Krissy:

"Oh don't worry about it." I said dismissively. "And why don't you come with us? We were just about to head out of town." "Krissy!" Kyle hissed from behind me. "What?" I asked spinning around to look at him. "Here's a way not to kill her, to make sure she doesn't snitch on us, and to help someone out!"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov - 20:49

"I would love to but it's obvious I'm not wanted, even if it is to protect your god**** secrets," Lexi grumbled, glaring at Kyle. She hated him. More than she hated slave traders which was seriously saying something.

But she wanted him to like her, the way he liked Krissy. She wanted that loving older brother she never really had and probably never would have.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov - 21:56

Krissy:

"Oh come on. It's up to me." I said smiling sweetly. "I need more company than just him." I pointed to Kyle over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Nov - 21:59

"Of course. You'll go insane if you stay with him much longer," Lexi agreed, managing a small smile. She took a step toward Krissy, wincing in pain so she ended up limping, using her uninjured leg more.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Nov - 10:43

Krissy:

I brightened. "So you'll come?" I asked then saw her wince. "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Nov - 14:18

"I twisted my knee when I landed. No biggie," Lexi shrugged, limping over to her. "I guess I'll come. I could use the company for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Nov - 16:04

Krissy:

I looked her over. "And your arm." I said stepping forward and hesitantly touching her arm next to the gouged out bit of skin appearing to have been caused by a bullet. "Yeah, that was me." Kyle said flatly.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Nov - 8:48

"Oh, this little thing? Puh-lease. That's nothing compared to almost having your arm ripped off your body by a different bullet," Lexi smirked, pulling her up her sleeve to show her the large, circular scar on her shoulder. "Happened when I was six. My dad was teaching my older brother how to shoot a gun. Didn't work out when he whirled around to show me, fired, and shot my shoulder in point-blank range."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov - 1:31

Krissy:

"Who? Your dad or your brother?" I asked appalled. Kyle sighed in irritation and tapped his foot.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov - 13:59

"My brother. The idiot. I'm trying to find him. He disappeared after Mom died and..." Lexi frowned. "I don't know what happened to my dad. Doesn't matter. He was a bastardo anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov - 17:50

Kyle:

I sighed. "We have to go, girls." I said grabbing Krissy's wrist. "We'll take the guy I shot's car.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov - 20:34

Lexi frowned, following them. She wanted to voice how rude Kyle was being. After all, she and Krissy were in the middle of a conversation when he decided to barge in. "He's a bastardo too... May he rescquiat in pace...." Lexi growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov - 13:51

where can i come in)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov - 17:19

((When we get to our next 'safehouse'))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov - 23:12

Kyle:

I stepped over the dead guy to get into the car. Krissy climbed into the front seat. "Now, Lexi isn't it? If you don't act like an angel, you will regret it. If you try to kill one of us, the other one will kill you and make sure it's a worse death." I told her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov - 14:01

k)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov - 15:42

"And why would I do something so stupid?" Lexi replied, making a face at Krissy. "Look, I don't even WANT to come with but I will because I'm wounded and I have no other plan and you seem nice, okay? That doesn't make us friends."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov - 15:53

Kyle:

"Alright." I replied and started the car. I drove back to my car and parked next to it.

Krissy:

I hopped out of the car and climbed in the back seat of Kyle's. "Lexi! Sit in back with me, I'll clean your wound up and I've got a bandage for your knee." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov - 16:13

Lexi sighed but nodded and climbed out, gingerly putting very little weight on her wounded leg, climbing into the back seat of Kyle's car. She almost felt like she was getting kidnapped with how many death glares she was getting from Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov - 16:24

Krissy:

I sat cross legged without my seat belt as Kyle took off. I fished through my bag and pulled out what I needed. "This is going to sting a little but it will kill of any infection." I told her as I poured something onto a cotton round.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov - 16:27

"Oh, great. I just love pain," Lexi replied sarcastically as she ropped her jean legs off so she was just in ripped shorts. Her knee was bruised and a little swollen but not too bad, compared to her arm injury.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov - 16:31

Krissy:

I put the disinfectant on both wounds then patched her arm up and put the bandage on her knee. "There you go." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov - 16:33

Lexi winced but nodded and smiled. "Thanks um... what's your name? I don't believe I caught it," she admitted, rubbing her knee for a second, making sure the bandage was secure before dropping her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov - 16:36

Krissy:

"Oh! Krissy, and Kyle, that's him, my brother." I said nodding to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of the Perfect Assassins   The Creation of the Perfect Assassins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creation of the Perfect Assassins
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next