The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skycicle :) *Skylar*
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 1682
Credits : 25986
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 15:39

Alec:
Good, you do feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26131
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 15:45

Fawn-
I now had the silliest grin on my face and I couldn't get it off. My heart was light and it seemed like I had just died.
I replied: *died of happiness*
Sure, it was kind of stupid but I wasn't sure what to say back other than that at the moment. I think that would explain it all anyways.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 15:47

Alec:
I smiled. Still coming over tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 15:50

Fawn-
I replied: I'll try my very hardest to escape from this prison to come and see you!
The thing was that I had gotten into a bit of trouble, but what else was new? Well, they had kind of put up something so that it would go off every time I opened the window. They knew the passcode to disarm the alarm so I had to use the front doors if I wanted out which was always risky to use.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 15:52

Alec:
I'll hold you to that, I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 15:55

Fawn-
I smiled and let my head rest on the pillow as I yawned softly.
I replied: Then I'll see you early in the morning if I can get out. Must get sleep so I can be alleart for tomorrow lol. Goodnight Alec. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 15:56

Alec:
I grinned. Goodnight, Fawn.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 16:03

Fawn-
The next morning I once again got up early and started to get ready. Today I wore some skinny jeans with a Beatle tee and some converes sneakers. I put on a light jacket and grabbed a small messagner bag and put in a few pencils, my sketch book (which I needed to get a new one soon) and then I quietly went down stairs and put a few granny smith apples in there for a small breakfast. I didn't test the back door, knowing not to push my luck, and went out the front door quietly and quickly. I ran to the fence and climbed over when I saw one of the gardeners come out to look around. I was almost spotted but got away just in time and ran deep into the forest.
Out of breath and now kind of tired I sat down on a log and looked around the early morning gray light that let me see the forest. I smiled a bit and took out my sketch pad and started to draw a bit as I waited.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 16:06

Alec:
I'd been dressed and wondering the forest for a while, waiting for Fawn.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 16:08

Fawn-
I spotted some movement up ahead and set down my sketch book and wondered over there curiously and saw it was Alec. I suddenly felt nervous and yet so happy at the same time as I ran over to him and tackled him in a hug from behind. "Found you!" I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 16:11

Alec:
I chuckled. "That you did!"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 16:16

Fawn-
I smiled happily and then let go of him and turned so I was facing him. "I'm glad you're here. Oh, and sorry about texting you so late last night....." I said softly, feeling kind of embarrassed but happy that I had done that.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 16:20

Alec:
"You can text me whenever you'd like," I grinned, glad she texted me.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Nov - 16:23

Fawn-
I smiled back. "Thanks, I'll take you up on that." I said with a small laugh. "So, what shall we do today?" I asked. Really, there wasn't much to do because once that cellphone rang I would probably have to go back home, but we had a little time before then.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyThu 3 Nov - 20:51

Alec:
"Still want to here me play?" I asked, air-guitar playing, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptyFri 4 Nov - 16:01

Fawn-
I laughed softly and nodded. "I was hoping I could." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptySat 5 Nov - 18:55

Alec:
"Good," I smiled, grabbing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 EmptySun 6 Nov - 8:57

Fawn-
He kind of surprised me when he grabbed my hand but I smiled happily and held it, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4