The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26131
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:21

Fawn-
I blushed slightly from embarrassment. "You saw that huh?" I asked and looked down at my shoes and then up at the tree and pointed to the nest. "I was going to climb the tree so I could see the nest up there. Sadly, I'm to short." I said and sighed. "Trees and being short doesn't help when trying to climb trees." i said.
Back to top Go down
Skycicle :) *Skylar*
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 1682
Credits : 25986
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:23

Alec:
"Well, come here. I'll give you a boost," I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:25

Fawn-
"Really?" I asked, kind of nervous but took a step closer to him anyways. "Thanks, that would really help." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:32

Alec:
I smiled, plopping her up onto my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:34

Fawn-
I let out a gasp and held onto him, waiting a moment and made sure he had me before letting go and climbing up to the tree. I got on the branch and quickly climbed up the rest of them and started to crawl out on the one with the nest. I smiled down at him happily. "Thank you Alec." I said and then looked at the nest in wonder as I saw three baby birds. I bet their mom was getting them food now. "There are three baby birds in here." I said to Alec and then looked at them for a moment more before I started to climb back down.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:36

Alec:
I grinned at her, ready to catch if she'd fall.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:40

Fawn-
I got to the last branch but it looked a little far to jump from and got kind of scared but then jumped down anyways and Alex caught me. I had my eyes closed when I jumped but when I opened them I was pretty much clinging to Alec. my arms wrapped tight around his neck as if my life depended on it, but not tight enough to hurt him or anything. I pulled back a bit and looked up at him. "Thanks for catching me too." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:42

Alec:
"I'd always catch you," I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 21:18

Fawn-
I couldn't help but smile back at him. "Then I wouldn't mind falling." I said with a small laugh. Now I felt kind of embarrassed for saying that out loud. It sounded kind of corny to me.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 21:29

Alec:
I grinned, hesitantly putting her back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 21:37

((The inner Fawn- "DONT LET ME GO!!" Hey, if I was here myself and my inner self would be saying the same thing O.O How many hot guys will hold you in life? That's a rare chance right there my friend lol))
Fawn-
Once I touched ground I let go of him and took a step back. "Thank you once again for your help." I said and then my phone went off. I got it out of my sweater pocket and once I opened it you heard loud and clear, even if you were far away, "WHERE ARE YOU?! Do you know how worried your parents would be if they found out that you ran off while they were gone?! You know the rules, no going out unless an adult is with you! Wherever you are you better get your butt back home missy!" And then she hung up. I sighed softly and closed my phone and looked up at Alec. "I guess....I better go home now." I said softly and looked back the way I had come and started to walk. I only walked a few feet until I realized. . . I was kind of lost. I stood there for a second and tried to remember the way I had taken and finally when that didn't work I picked a random path to take and started to walk it.

Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Oct - 23:23

Alec:
I followed after her. "Let me walk you home," I offered.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 4:23

Fawn-
I looked back at him. "Thank you, but you don't have to if you don't really want to. Besides, won't your parents get worried when they see that you're gone?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 10:43

Alec:
I shook my head. "My parents won't mind," I said. "Plus, I'd love to be able to spend a little more time with you," I added with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 10:49

Fawn-
I think I was starting to melt inside but I tried hard not to show it. "I'd like to spend more time with you too." I said with a sweet smile and we started to walk. We were quiet for a bit and I felt the silence should be broken. "What kind of music do you like?" I asked curiously. Well, guess I had to start somewhere and who doesn't like music?
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 10:59

Alec:
I grinned. "Ahh, music. Alternative, deathcore, metal, post hardcore, etcetera. What about you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 11:02

Fawn-
"Lots of different kinds I guess. I listen to some that you do. Though, I kind of like things that are softer more. I guess it just kind of depends on what mood I'm in." I said with a small laugh. "Do you read?" I asked. "Or play video games?"
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 11:04

Alec:
"Both, definitely both. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you read?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 11:08

Fawn-
I nodded. "Normal novels and manga." I said. There wasn't always much to do during the day when most people weren't online. So if I finished my studies for the day I would usually read or draw, maybe play piano. "And I love video games. I'm playing Alice: Madness Returns right now. I really like it so far." I said happily. Anything having to do with alice in wonderland interested me. It was one of my favorite stories. Maybe it was just the thought of seeing things differently and a whole other world besides this one. "What about art?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 11:11

Alec:
"What kind of art? There are many different things considered art, paintings, music," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 11:14

Fawn-
"Any kind really. I was thinking more of drawing and painting though." I said with a small smile. Up ahead I could see my house. If we kept taking this path we would get to it quickly but if we wen't down the other path, it might take a it longer. I wanted to keep talking with him so I quickly took his hand and led him down the other path. This would give me a bit more time, but it seemed like not enough.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 11:15

Alec:
I smiled, not letting her let go of my hand. "I'm not into the art of drawing. Music on the other hand..." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 11:19

Fawn-
I felt him hold my hand like I had his and smiled a bit to myself. "I'm into both of them." I said. Though, if I had to chose one or the other, I would pick drawing. My room was filled with my art, I had even started to paint on my walls. I had sketch books filled with things and I also had a piano there which I liked to play. "Do you play anything?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 13:39

Alec:
"Guitar," I told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Oct - 13:44

Fawn-
"Really? That's cool." I said happily. The guitar aways seemed fun to play but I stilled loved my piano. "What's your favorite song to play?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next