The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skycicle :) *Skylar*
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 1682
Credits : 25986
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 13:49

Alec:
"I don't really play 'songs' like you'd think. I usually just play from my heart, just how I feel. From my mind," I said.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26131
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 13:50

Fawn-
"Wow. I would really like to hear you sometime." I said with a smile. It would be amazing to hear what he feels. It was interesting to think about too.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 13:52

Alec:
"Of course," I said. "If you want, tomorrow's good for me." I shrugged, knowing my parents would be out hunting from early morning to late at night, so they wouldn't try to eat her like the last girl I brought home.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 13:57

Fawn-
I smiled happily. "Alright." I said. I would have to try and sneak out again like I did this morning. "I can't wait." I said more to myself than to him.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:14

Alec:
"Me either," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:26

Fawn-
I looked bac up at him and smiled but then frowned a bit as we got to the fence and you could see the tree and the window where my room was. I sighed softly and slipped my hand out of his. "Thanks for walking me home. It was fun." I said with a small smile and was about to climb over when I got an idea. "Wait, what's your number?" I asked. It might be good to know just in case I couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:28

Alec:
I smiled, "Of course," I said. "Give me your phone."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:32

Fawn-
I got my phone out and glanced behind me, hearing the faint calling of my name from one of the maids, as I handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:33

Alec:
I quickly typed in my number.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:44

Fawn-
I smiled a bit when I got my phone back. "I'll text you later or something." I said quickly and then climbed over the fence and ran off, waving goodbye until I turned the corner and couldn't see him anymore. The maid gave me a frown and scolded me as we went inside.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 14:47

Alec:
I waved back, then disappeared into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 15:01

((I'm going to time skip a bit I guess Smile ))

Fawn-
I had done nothing but think of Alec the rest of the day. That night I went to sleep peacefully but then woke up at about 2 in the morning from a nightmare. Suddenly, my safe room felt to dark for comfort. I hid under the covers like a child and then thought of something. I grabbed my phone which gave some light and saw Alec's number. I was sure he was asleep and I don't think he would answer but as I wrote a small text I felt better.
Hello.
Once I sent it I closed my phone and closed my eyes, just trying to get back to sleep because I had a feeling he wasn't going to text back so I shouldn't wait or even think he would.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 20:41

Alec:
I woke up as soon as I heard my phone beep. I'd been dreaming of Fawn. I read the message from an unknown number. I then remembered that I'd typed my number in her phone, but hadn't gotten hers. Fawn? I texted back.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 21:27

Fawn-
My eyes flew open in surprise when I felt my phone vibrate. I quickly read it, and was surprised that he knew it was me, but even more so because he answered.
Yeah, it's me. I'm sorry. Did I wake you up? I didn't think you would actually reply. I'm really sorry >.< I texted back.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 6:28

((Hello?))
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:07

((Sorry, been busy.))
Alec:
I replied: I was just thinking of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:13

((It's ok ^_^ Sorry if I bothered you >.<))
Fawn-
I was surprised and blushed slightly. Thinking about me? Really?
I replied: Shocked I hope they were good thoughts lol
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:15

((Of course not! Smile ))
Alec:
Nothing but the best, I replied.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:18

Fawn-
I smiled happily.
I replied: I'm glad to hear that lol. Though, it kind of worries me that you are thinking of me in the middle of the night. Cradle Robber? Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:22

Alec:
I grinned at the text. Or maybe I just like you, I texted.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:26

Fawn-
The thought of him liking me just made me over the moon happy but still. . .
I replied: I'm a bad judge of when someone is joking while texting you know lol. So be careful about what you say.
Though, if I had to guess he was probably just joking with me. I mean, such a cute guy who was so nice and such, liking me? I just couldn't see it. I couldn't see really anything to like about me.

Last edited by RedRavenWitch on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:27

Alec:
But I'm not joking, I responded, getting up to get a blood bag.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:31

Fawn-
I was having such a hard time not to just get out of bed and jump around, darkness or not. A big grin was on my face but I tried to think of a reason why he would say that. I trusted him when he said he wasn't lying. The thing was, I just didn't want to get my hopes up unless I knew for sure. There were many meanings to the word 'like'.
I replied: I like you too. Embarassed But are my 'like' and your 'like' the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:33

Alec:
I sure hope you like me as much as I like you. <3 , I replied.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Nov 2011 - 15:36

Fawn-
Ok, he just wanted me to die of happiness.
I replied: I like you so much I kind of, sort of in a way, I think....love you. Is that the kind of 'like' you feel?
I felt silly and was about to erase it and start again but then pushed send instead. My heart dropped and I was worried that wasn't the 'like <3' he was talking about. Girls say that to friends all the time but that doesn't mean what I meant!! I kicked myself a few times in my head and decided to wait for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next