The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26096
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:04

"Ok!" The teacher called again after we had praticed for a little bit. "We are going to have a bit of fun and do some dancing in front of the class." Lots of gasps and talk started to come up. "Pleas chose a partner and then one at a time you will get to dance." and all the girls flocked over to Vlad. I laughed softly and looked up at Mariah. "Wanna be my partner?" I asked her.

Vlad-
Lots of girls crowded around me and one girl, who was a bit shyer than the rest stood there, looking lost. I saw how another pushed her out of their way to get to me and she fell. I sighed softly and walked over to her and helped her up. "Will you be my dance partner?" She seemed flustered. "R-really?! I'm not very good." She said and I took her hand and smiled. "It's alright, pratice makes perfect and I would like to dance with you." She smiled happily and nodded.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Number of posts : 47492
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)
Credits : 71252
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:06

i smiled. "With someone as fantastic as you i would be honnored." i said smiling. I watched the crowd around the new kid. I smiled when he chose the outcast and not the popular guy. he seemed really nice.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:10

((bbl))
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 17:35

(back)
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 17:37

((YAY XD))
Amala-
I smiled happily and we walked over to a little spot to pratice our little dance in.

Vlad-
I took the girl's hand and led her over to a clear spot for us to dance in.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 17:45

I smiled and started to dance with her laughing as we did. She was so much fun to dance with.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female
Number of posts : 639
Credits : 23940
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 18:16

"Well I guess. I'll take the picture at sunrise then." I said smiling as I open the door to our class. "I can't wait till music class tho. I think I got you beat at something. Since your way better at taking pictures of things then me." I said sitting down at my desk.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female
Number of posts : 509
Adopted Family: : Dove
Job : School
Credits : 23833
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Character sheet
RPG Name: Raven Kuro Tsubasa
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 18:19

"That's because our instruments are different I bet that I could beat you in a piano competition any day!" I said as I sat down in my desk. Waiting for the music teacher to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 18:33

I laughed. "Yeah right. You only read the music they give you. I read and write them. I could beat you."

Last edited by Dove on Mon 3 Oct - 18:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 18:45

"meh" I said sticking my tongue out at him. It's true he is better in music then me but so what who cares.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 18:58

The teacher handed out the music sheet to the class. "I want everyone to get into partners and learn the music by the end of class. Then tomorrow I want you and your partner to play it to the class." He said. I looked over at Leo. "Want to be partners?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 19:11

Vlad-
"Alright. Vlad and Peony, you are up first." The teacher said as everyone else sat down on the ground to watch. I smiled down at Peony and she was shaking slightly from nerves. "It's alright." I whispered softly. "You'll be great, just follow my lead." I said. She looked up at me and nodded, taking my hand once I held it out for her. Once the music started we started to dance. She was a little shaky but I helped her and everyone was impressed.

Amala-
I watched in awe. It wasn't that they were perfeshionals or anything, but it was because they looked like they were having a lot of fun while dancing. That's how I felt and I think that's what really made everyone think it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 19:15

"their amazing." I whispered as I was captivated by their dancing. It made me feel happy like I could watch them all day no problem
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 19:21

Amala-
I smiled, nodding in agreement. Soon the dance was over and everyone clapped, even the ones who had been a bit sour about not getting to dance with Vlad. Once they sat back down the others went up and then we were last. "Come, please, Miss Mariah and Miss Amala." The teacher called and I stood up with her feeling nervous as we walked to the front of the class.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 19:24

I pretend it was just me and her. I let the classroom melt away. "you'll be great." I told her. I got read, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 19:48

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 20:04

I handed him the sheet music. "Do you think you can learn this in a day?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 20:46

"Yeah." I said. it seemed easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 21:09

"Still doll." I read the name of the song out loud. "I'll play the cello and you can play the piano."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 21:34

"OK. That's fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 21:46

"Should practice now?" I asked already pulling the cello out from it's case.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 21:53

"Yeah." I said sitting down in front of the piano.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 15:34

((I love that song XD))
Amala-
We started to dance and everything melted away. We danced happily and freely, forgetting everyone watching us.

Vlad-
I smiled a bit as I watched the two girls. They were very good, in lots of ways. They were better than most in this class. It was really a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 17:37

I praticed some of the notes. It was a quite easy song.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 20:32

I played the notes on the piano. It's a really simple song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next