The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female
Number of posts : 639
Credits : 23945
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 18:48

Name-Ryuu Holmes
Age- 16
Passion- He loves to play music. And enjoys photogaphy.
Personality- A bit of an pervert. Easily excited, playful, likes to have fun
Other-
The intsuments he plays are:Cello,violin,piano,and guitar
Theme song- Core pride
Looks-
" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female
Number of posts : 509
Adopted Family: : Dove
Job : School
Credits : 23838
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Character sheet
RPG Name: Raven Kuro Tsubasa
Group:
Health:
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 19:10

((sorry my computer wasn't working and its hard to use my phone for this))
"Yeah! And I take it you two are in the dance classes." I said. Seeing the her bright, beaming smile gave me a weird feeling. Not a bad one, in truth it made me very happy.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 19:28

I walked down the hall looking for Leo. I don't want to be late for class because of him. I walked further down the hall and spotted him with two cute girls. "Hey Leo!" I yelled down the hall making sure he could hear me.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 20:31

I turned around hearing my name.Only to see my friend, Ryuu running up behind me. "Hey! Whats up Ryuu?" I said as he got close to us.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 20:44

"Nothing much, just came here to tell you we have to get to class. Don't want to be late now do we?" I said smiling to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 20:52

"No, we sure don't." I said,"This is Amala and Mariah, and this is Ryuu.". I saw Ryuu looking at them and decided to introduce them.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 21:06

"Nice to meet you, Amala and mariah." I said kissing both of their hands.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Number of posts : 47492
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)
Credits : 71257
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 8:37

I blushed deeply when he kissed my hand "nice to meet you too." I said politly
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26101
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 15:20

I blushed deeply too. "N-nice to meet you too." I said in a flustered voice and quickly looked down at my feet, trying to hide my face.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 15:34

I smiled. Seeing their faces turn to a shade of red pleased me. "It's not very polite not to look people in the eyes when you are talking to them." I said to Amala, as I pushed her chin up to look at me.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 16:00

I looked at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 17:23

((You did that just to make my character freak out or something hahahaha XD))
Amala-
My face grew a bit redder, if that was even posable, and even though he was holding my face up I still looked down and away from his eyes. "S-sorry...." I said in a whisper, even though I was still looking away from him while talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 18:01

((Yes, yes I did. XD))

A smile remained plasterd on my face. "I hope you don't mind me stealing Leo away from you. But we have very important stuff to do for photograhpy." I said tugging on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 20:41

I looked at the two. "It's ok." I said softly. "I mean, it's not like I'm the boss of him or anything. Take him." I said, still a bit flustered. "We have to go too." I said. "But I hope we can talk soon." I said with a happy, warm smile and took her hand and started to lead her back inside the dance hall. "Bye bye." I called and waved.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep - 21:00

"Bye." I smiled and waved back. I pulled Leo along to class.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Sep - 8:35

I stumbled along with her. I regained my footing then walled upright. I smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Sep - 21:51

I followed him humming alittle and then asked, "Did you finish the photography assignment?"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Oct - 11:34

We walked into the class room with everyone else and started to warm up. Some of the girls were circled around Eva, asking her questions like 'how did it go' and 'will you be in the paper again?' Of course she would, it was because her daddy was very rich. I sighed softly and looked up at her and smiled. "Want to warm up with me?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Oct - 11:37

I smiled. "I would love to." I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Oct - 10:41

I smiled back happily and we started to warm up together before the teacher came in. Once he talked a bit about what we were going to work on this week we all got up and went over to the bars and started to pratice with pointing and the positions.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:28

i smiled as i watched her work on the bar. i smiled and did so too.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Dove

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Oct - 20:46

"No. Not yet. Have you?" I asked still walking.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Oct - 21:33

"Yeah. It was easy. All we had to do is take a picture of the sun. I did mine this mornin at sunrise."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 15:50

"Ok! Please listen up, we have a new student with us today." the teacher said and we all turned, expecting a girl but we saw a very handsome guy. "This is Mr. Vlad Todd." The teacher said and he bowed and smiled at us. "It's such a pleasure to meet such beautiful young ladies." He said in a charming voice. I think I just heard half of the girls faint from his hello.

Name- Vladimir (goes by Vlad) Todd
Age- 16
Personality- Very warm and fun to be around. he's a great guy and a great friend. No, he is not gay! He's just smart enough to know that if you want to be with girls you go where they go. He's very smart and is a flirt at times but he's harmless.
Other- Play's violin, is a really great dancer
Looks-Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 49637510
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 15:56

i looked at him. I smiled at him as a warm welcome. I went back to practicing not finding any use in just staring at him. i just wanted to learn how to dance better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next