The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of Them. (open RP)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24370
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
One of Them. (open RP) Left_bar_bleue21/21One of Them. (open RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

One of Them. (open RP) Empty
PostSubject: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 11:29

[ This is an Urban Legends related roleplay, based on a story my group of researchers are seeing to prove. Anyone can join, but make sure to stay IC. There will be a max of 5 people in this RP then im closing. My character's bio is below. Make sure to post a bio of your character, doesn't have to be identical to mine.]

Character: Kira Trinzcel
Codename: Zero
BloodType: B
ULRC Team: Alpha
Position: Leader and founder of the Organization.

[ I'm not sure if i'm allowed to, but i'm going to post the story that revolves around this RP.]

Story:
("Any night, around ten or eleven PM, take yourself to a flat, open area where you can walk in a straight line for two minutes or so without running into anything. Once there, face in the direction you plan to walk, with your arms at your sides and your hands relaxed. Close your eyes and take a deep breath. At precisely 11:09 and 20 seconds, start walking. Be sure to take one step every second - no more, no less. Do not open your eyes, and do not hesitate. Count your steps in your head as you go. On the one hundred and eleventh step, say the word, "One," out loud and stop.

Your breath will catch in your throat and your hair will stand on end. For the next ten seconds, you will be unable to move a single muscle in your body, no matter how hard you try. After these ten seconds, you will be able to move and breathe again - however, you will then start to feel the sensation of cold, metal claws seizing each of your fingers by the base and plucking them clean off of your hand. It will not hurt. You will surely be horrified, but do not open your eyes and do not move. If you move or open your eyes, all that anyone will ever find of you is your two fingerless hands, severed cleanly at the wrist.

Once the claws have stopped and all of your fingers have been plucked off, stay still for another ten seconds. It may help to count. After these ten seconds have passed, you may open your eyes. You will find that your fingers are still quite firmly attached to your hands. Go home immediately, and go directly to bed. Speak to no one for the rest of the night, and enter no building that you do not consider your home.

The next day, you will have become One of Them. Once per day, as long as there is even a sliver of sunlight, you may point at someone and speak the word, "One." That night, he will face the same trial that you faced. If you see that person the next day, you will know that he, too, has become One of Them. If not, then do not be alarmed if you do not feel hungry the rest of the day.")

[ Okay, the Roleplay begins here.]

Kira sighs as he taps his half-sharpened #2 pencil against his table as he stares blankly at the computer screen.
"Ugh, nothing in the past week about a new member to the group...". He states this in a depressed state then yawns out of boredom.
He gets up and looks at the clock, it being 2:35 AM on a friday morning. He then walks slowly and climbs into bed, drifting into a deep sleep.

Dreaming in his sleep, he appears in front of a large field that seems to never end.
"where....am I?" He says to himself in his thoughts as his eyes suddenly shut tight.
He begins to walk out of no where per second for the next two minutes and abrubtly says "One" as loud as he can.

He awakens sweating like crazy as the clock shows it is now 10:22 AM and on his computer the "You've got mail!" alert goes off. He goes to get up and check it, seeing its from a new member on the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 13:41

Name: Jacinda Greene
Nickname: Jacey, Jace, or Jem
Other: orphan but she doesn't care. she's a good fighter and she's very agile and skinny. if you mess with her/her friends, she'll mess you up. she's dangerously protective of people that matter to her. she's quick with her fists and she's always ready for a fight. she was expelled from almost every school she's been to. she's an amazing singer and a good dancer. she likes to draw but she mostly draws horror.
BloodType: RH - (very rare)
ULRC Team: Beta
Position: second-in-command and field researcher
Looks:
One of Them. (open RP) Snow_white001
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
One of Them. (open RP) Left_bar_bleue21/21One of Them. (open RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 13:56

He looks at the profile's information as he slowly cracks a faint smile.
"That's one member..." he mumbles to himself typing a code of sorts.

He types in this code: Pathway://Jacinda_Greene//C:// and a small black window appears on the window screen.

He Applies C://Team_Beta_Second_in_Command// and C://Team_Beta_Field_Researcher into her account's coding and it ends up like so: Pathway://Jacinda_Greene//C://Team_Beta_Second_in_Command//C://Team_Beta_Field_Researcher//

He then saves the coding as it takes effect onto her account, then sends her a Personal Message [PM from now on] with the text "Welcome to the ULRC, Jacinda. It's a pleasure to have you on the team. Smile". With that, Kira shuts down his computer.

He gets up from his desk and goes to his drawer and collects a clean set of clothing. He heads to the bathroom and water runs for the next 20 minutes, leaving the time at 10:45 AM. He comes out wearing the clean set of clothing and his hair wet.

He walks back to the computer to see if he's recieved a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 13:59

Jacinda:
"Yeah, not surprising. I'm probably the only girl you'll meet thats not scared to get her hands dirty - with blood," i wrote back, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:03

Raises his eyebrow and grins.

Replies with "Oh really, now? Suppose you wouldn't live anywhere in the jurisdiction of Fort Myers in Florida?". Hopes that she does, seeing as to how it would benefit them both in their research.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:05

Jacinda:
"Um, yeah. Duh." I wrote back, rolling my eyes though i knew he couldn't see it. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:07

lets a sigh of boredom escape his lips as he writes " Fourteen, does it matter how old am I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:10

Jacinda:
"Yeah. Cause i don't want to be arrested for looking like a petofile. I'm 16. And aren't you a little young to be in this line of work?" I wrote back, and flipped the channel.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:12

Takes a deep breath and replies with "It's a free country, ain't it?" sighs, writing more "and why would you be a pedophile? Hell, the entire state is full of crazier things so i doubt the police would come for you."

Furious, i snap the pencil i was using earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:14

Jacinda:
"The police have come after me for many things. I'm on their radar cause i'm a very naughty girl. So if i breath wrong, they'll be after me. Just taking precautions."
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:18

Looks over at the screen and stares blankly at her message.

Thinks to himself that she's one to be watched, so messages her back.

"whatever, just go to this address later this afternoon."

Attaches the address: 735 SW 7th Ct 33034. Ft. Myers, Florida.

"Ill be waiting outside the bar." signs off his computer and walks with his back pack out the door, locking it as he gets onto his bike and rides off into the distance.

Time goes by 3 hours, 1:45 PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:20

Jacinda:
I wrote it down and took a shower. I brushed my unruly black hair and got dressed in black. I walked out and got into my car.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:22

Steps off of his bike as he locks it next to a nearby gate thats next to the bar. Wipes the sweat off his forehead sits on the first two steps on the stairway to the entrance of the bar. Simply waits there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:23

Jacinda:
I tied my hair back and drove up to the bar. I've been here a few times before. To pick up a guy, for a one-night thing. I parked and stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:26

Stares at her softly then stands up. Has his long yellow hair in a pony tail as well, but wearing casual high school clothing. A size larger than his own black polo, dark blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers to top it off.

Walks up to her and greets her.

"Jacinda?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:29

Jacinda:
"Yup. Jacinda Greene. But, please. Call me Jacey," I said, an arrogant look in my eyes. I always looked like i was about to do something bad - something illegal. Which i probably was. 'Parently spending too much time around me was a bad thing. Which was why i stuck to one-night dates.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:43

Shrugs off whatever bad vibes he gets from her. I may look bright and happy, but i myself hold a dark and sorrowful past.

sighs at her, grinning insanely as his eyes look abit soulless. "Jacinda Greene...", raises his arm as he points at her "One..."

His eyes revert back to their normal shade of blue as he becomes confused to his whereabouts.

"Jacinda?..."

Last edited by Kira on Sat 23 Apr - 14:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:45

Jacinda:
"Yes?" I asked, crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:50

He groans in pain as he collapses to his knees.

He looks at her.

"I am One of Them, Jacey....im sorry.." his hands begin to tremble when he says that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:51

Jacey:
"One of what?" i asked, stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:53

Shakes his head, as if not knowing how to describe it...

"Go to...the empty field at 11: 09 :20 PM and begin to count each step you take with your eyes closed and your hands by your side"....

"Please....listen to my warning"....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:54

Jacinda:
I nodded and sprinted to the empty field.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:56

Holds his hands up to his face and growls, feeling hatred for himself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 14:58

(( gives you a look, when the hell were we EVER related? huh? ))

Jacinda:
I did as he said, my eyes closed and no hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) EmptySat 23 Apr - 15:02

[ i got bored. so friggin what. ]

The time reaches it point, and she should begin to start walking step per second for the next two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of Them. (open RP)   One of Them. (open RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Them. (open RP)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next