The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female
Number of posts : 509
Adopted Family: : Dove
Job : School
Credits : 23763
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Character sheet
RPG Name: Raven Kuro Tsubasa
Group:
Health:
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 21:37

I turned around to make figuring it was Mariah following me, I was correct. "Co-" I started but I heard the sound of the door clicking open. Turned around to be faced to face with Amala. I became flustered, as our faces were close to touching. At that moment my mind went completely blank and I became unable to think.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26026
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 21:42

Amala-
I was just as peachless as he was and slowly back up and out of the way to let him through. I looked down at the ground. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to get in your way." I said softly before glancing up at him quickly but then looking away.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Number of posts : 47492
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)
Credits : 71182
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 22:27

i looked at her. it was the pretty dancer! i had to talk to her! i smiled warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 7:02

"Um. Sorry." I mumbled unable to say anything else. "You're not in my way it's OK."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 15:33

Amala-
I looked up at the boy and then at the girl who was smiling at me. With a warm smile like that I couldn't help but smile back a bit.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 15:34

"Hi." i said. "Your a really good dancer. I wish i could dance like you!" said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 15:48

Amala-
I blushed from the complement and felt a bit embarrassed. "Oh, no no. I'm not that good." I said shyly but then looked at her for a moment and remembered her from my class. I smiled happily at her. "But I've seen you dance in class, you're a good dancer." I said happily and warmly.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 15:50

"No no. You are so much better! i could never hope to dance like that. Maybe in a few years with lots more training. but not anytime soon." i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 18:33

"She's right. You really are a great dancer." I said regaining some of my composer. What I said was true though. Her dance is really captivating and elegant.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 20:00

Amala-
Embarrassment shown on my face as my cheeks turned red. No one had ever said that to me besides Shadow. I was very happy and I just couldn't express it in words. "THank you." I said softly and then smiled a bit as I looked at the girl. "You'll become a great dancer! You already are one and you'll only get better over time." I said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 22:26

I smiled blushing a bit myself. "You really think i can?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 18:03

Amala-
"Of course! I wouldn't say that if I didn't think it was true." I said happily.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 18:04

i smiled. She was so nice!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 19:36

"Hey can I take a picture of the two of you." I said since they look so cute together. And that I felt awkward not saying any thing.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 21:12

I looked at him and nodded. "It's fine with me." I said and looked at her. "Is it ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 21:35

i nodded. "perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 21:37

I smiled and we stood a bit closer together to take the picture when I thought of something. "Wait a moment." I said and took some of the flowers out of my hair and placed them in hers. "Now we match." I said happily and looked back at him. "Ready!"
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 21:41

i giggled when she did. "thanks." i said then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep - 20:47

I snapped a picture of them and said, "I'll give you copies of this in a day or two. Is that ok?" a bit unsure if they even wanted a copy. "Here I can show you the image on the screen." I stated remembering I had been using my digital camera to day.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep - 20:49

Amala-
I would love a copy, thank you." I said and then looked at the picture and smiled. "This is a really great picture!" I said happily to him.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep - 1:34

i looked at it smiling. "me too. it looks great."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep - 18:17

"THANKS I'M GLADE YOU LIKE IT." I SAID RELIEVED THAT THEY LIKED IT. I LAUGHED AND BLISHED A LITTLE.

((SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK. MY PHONE IS ACTING WEIRD))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep - 18:58

Seeing him laugh and blush I couldn't help but have a funny feeling. It was a good funny feeling but still funny none the less. I had never really felt it before but it made me smile. "So you're a photographer I'm guessing. Do you take the photography class?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep - 19:29

I smiled at him too. It was really a very good picture. He had to be a good photographer/
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 18:06

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next