The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26026
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) Left_bar_bleue21/21Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) Empty
PostSubject: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyTue 13 Sep - 17:18

School hasn't always been the best place to be, and we all know that. But at Anima Art, a high class art school, it's a bit different.

There are many cources you can take at this school. Such as, fine art classes, dance classes, music classes, and many more! This school is owned by a famous dancer and artist, though no one has seen her in years. Well, then again, no one really cares.

The journalism class is writing a story on one of the girls in the Dance class, Eva Ryan. It's not because she's the best dancer or anything but because most think of her as the prettiest girl and that's more because of her money. Yeah, she's a rich girl and her father helps the school at times. So, not only by student vote, but also by teacher influnce, she was picked to be the next story in the school newspaper....again.
You were to take pictures of her after she was interviewed a bit in the dance hall but you got up and wondered around, which isn't always the wises choice. You weren't fond of journalism or anything but you were a great lover of photography.
As you walked down the grand hall you heard music coming from one of the rooms and when you peeked in you saw a girl dancing all by herself but she seemed happy. She was an amazing dancer, the best you had ever seen and you took a few shots just for fun. When the girl saw you she only ran away without a word.
Later you learned about her. Her name is Amala Adams. Not only is she a great dancer but she is also an amazing artist, can play piano and sing....But no one knows about her? How could no one find out?
After asking around, and asking her classmates, you learned that Amala was usually shy and very quiet. No one ever tried to talk to her, they usually forgot about her really. And with that you decided to talk to her yourself.

But Amala is going to lead you into something that could be a bad thing and not even try. Should you get out while you still can?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK! If you have read everything from this point THEN GOOD!! As you can see this is more of a two person and YOU will play the guy. BUT YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A GIRL CHARACTER IF YOU LIKE! Maybe they could be working together or something, but the fact of the matter is A FEW POEPLE CAN JOIN BUT WE NEED THE GUY TO START!!

This rp, i'm hoping, will be a bit like 'Phantom of the Opera' in a few ways. No death really, just people getting hurt in some way or another. At least that's what I'm going for here. lol

BIOS-
Name-
Age-
Passion- (Dancing, art, music, etc)
Personality- (at least put a few words!)
Other- (if you have anything else)
Theme song- (just cuz it's fun XD)
Looks-

MY BIO-
Name- Amala Adams
Age- 15
Passion- Listening to music and playing it, dancing, drawing a lot, and having fun.
Personality- She's very quiet and shy around new people. In a way she can be inviable to people like this but if you give her a chance and talk to her a bit she'll open up more to show you the real Amala. She's still shy in front of large crowds at times but she's actually very fun loving, free spirited, stubborn, childish and devilish, and yet loving over all. She's naive and innocent and doesn't always think things though at times. She's a daydreamer and a magic believer so don't be surprise to see her reading some sort of fairy tail or fairy guide or something like that. Being innocent adds on to her childish behaiver that she has most of the time but she can seem more grown up when she needs to be....though that's not often. She doesn't like to show her talents to people much unless she really knows you, or at least thinks she does. She is very trusting and sometimes she's to trusting for her own good.
Other- Loves sweets, reading, and having fun and playing games. She draws a lot and every now and then you'll see she has drawn on her arms with markers or pen. She likes animals and outside. SHe believes in the supernatural and the magical worlds. She can be graceful at one moment and then clumsy and nerdy the next. She loves video games, anime and manga as well.
Theme song- Still Doll from Vampire Knight
Looks- She's short and petite. She has blue green eyes, not purple, and her hair is white. It's natural!
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) Fin-te10
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) Left_bar_bleue21/21Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyTue 13 Sep - 20:26

((PLEASE JOIN!! Ok, I must say this, I have decided to do a test. This is a test to see if people would join this if it's in the Mature section or not. Or, if it's just not good at all. I mean, I know it's long and it may seem kind of endless but really, up there was more of just the beginning and the story will contiune once we have the guy. Now this is also on the other section but I wonder if anyone will join that one, it's the same thing, but I think it's because it's just more popular. I hope I am proven wrong and someone joins here or something))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female
Number of posts : 509
Adopted Family: : Dove
Job : School
Credits : 23763
Registration date : 2011-09-11

Character sheet
RPG Name: Raven Kuro Tsubasa
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Im a girl but I'll be a guy if you want   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyTue 13 Sep - 22:03

Name- Leonardo (Leo)
Age- 15
Passion- art, music, and photography
Personality- He's very quiet and calm. He likes people but can still be shy in really large crowds at times. He's actually very fun loving, stubborn, protecting and devilish, and yet loving towards the people he cares about. He is smart and thinks (some of the time, some) before he acts. He is somewhat good at choosing who to trust.
Other- Likes reading, and taking pictures and playing games. He draws a lot and every now and then you'll see him sketching in his note book. Dislikes people who look down on others/ uses them.
Theme song- Lacie piano solo arrange - Pandora Hearts
Looks- Gray hair with one green eye (right) and one blue eye (left)

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) 2553603394_f5409c0848
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 6:12

((So cool O.OI really love your bio XD I'll make the starter XD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING!!!))
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Number of posts : 47492
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)
Credits : 71182
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 17:49

Name- Mariah
Age- 16
Passion- Dancing
Personality- Happy carefree. Wants everybody to be nice. It's her life's goal.
Theme song- Rhythm of the night
Looks- Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) Girl3511
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 18:04

((Thanks XD Here's the starter!))
Amala-
At the last minute Eva had ordered everyone out of the main dance hall. A large ball room which now was the main class room for the dance class. On the school grounds there were three buildings: The Dance and art building, the Music and Drama building, and then the last building was made up of all the other classes.
When Eva had come in, telling everyone to leave the room so she could 'do the interview in peace', as if we were going to run around like idiots or something, we all left but some were mumbling things under their breath about the 'Queen bee' of the school.
So after kicking us out all the girls, and even the guys in the class, went outside. I would have gone too, but I had something else more important, in my mind, to do.
For a few months now, three or four if I'm right, I had been reciving letters but I don't know who they were from. They are always signed Shadow. At first I was a bit scared but I soon got use to them and even looked forward to them. We could write back and forth. He always prazed me on my dancing, singing, and art and I was kind of happy he liked it, even though I knew he had to be spying on me when I was alone or something for him to see any of it, which slightly worried me but the worrying never lasted long.
Every now and then in a letter he would ask me to perform only for himand each time I would I was a bit scared but curiosity always got the better of me. I wanted to know who this person was. He was a mystery I wanted to solve and at each performance I did alone, and only for him, I never saw him but could feel him watching. Maybe this time I would see him.

As I opened the dorr to one of the smaller dance rooms I looked around, trying to see Shadow, but once again he was out of sight. I sighed softly as I took off my sweater, which was a few sizes to big, and reviled my petite figure. I wore a light blue dress that hugged my body gently until it reached my waist and gently opened and flowed beautifully down to my knees. White, and a bit torn up, point shoes were on my feet and made no sound as I walked arcoss the room to the music box that held the song I would dance to today. "Shadow...If you are here. I hope you enjoy like always." I said, feeling a bit strange when it seemed like I was talking to thin air and yet I could already feel him watching. I felt a bit nervous as I started up the music but slowly the nerves settled and I only fouced on my dancing. It made me happy and I soon forgot the world around me a bit as I smiled and danced. Twirling and jumping, stepping here and there and then pointing, it was fun!
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 18:07

I had packed up my point shows from practice and was walking back to my dorm, still in my leatard and ballet skirt. I passed by a room no one really did and heard music. Who would be practicing here? i opened the door a crack. my eyes widened in amazment. The girl dancing was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 19:28

Amala-
I smiled and laughed softly at myself as I danced without a care in the world. I hadn't heard the door open or anything, being in my own little world now and all. This was something I didn't do in front of others. I was afraid I wasn't good enough, or I would mess up but alone I was with only me, and well Shadow, but I didn't mind. At times I wished I could dance with others and not care, but then again I didn't really have friends to do that with. Most people saw me as invisable, and sure it made me sad, but I guess that's the way the world works sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 20:40

Leo-
As I was looking through the crack of the door, I began to make another quick sketch of the small dancing figure. I was careful to capture the intricate moves she made, as she danced to the enticing sound of the music. When I was done with the sketch I took a few pictures of her. I set my camera down and lost myself in her dance. She had the beauty of a fairy.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 20:47

Amala-
As I turned and stood on one toe, holding it I looked over and saw people watching me. It scared me and I lost blance, falling down on the ground. I quickly looked back at the boy and the girl watching me and quickly got up and grabbed my things, knocking over the music box a bit as it still played, and ran out the other door, down the hall and then made my way outside. The door closed behind me and I stood there and then slowly sunk to the ground, breathing heavily from running so fast so quickly. I had thought Shadow was the only one watching me and I was sure neither of them were him. Wait, Shadow! I felt a bit bad because I had stopped before I could end the dance. What would he think of me now? Then again, why would I care when I hardly know him? Even so I still cared and sat there for a bit and after a moment I put on my sweater and started to take off my shoes, I didn't care if I was bare foot.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 21:09

Leo-
As the girl ran down the hall I noticed a girl standing behind me. Backing away I knocked into the door. Making it swing open with me landing on my butt. When I looked up I noticed the girl had pinkish-orange hair.

((I have to log off now. Sorry, and I love Princess Tutu.))

Last edited by curseoftheraven on Thu 15 Sep - 6:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 21:10

((Go princess tutu!! XD))
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyThu 15 Sep - 11:11

((Princess tutu rocks!)
"Sorry!" i said i looked down. "I didn't mean to make her go away." i felt really bad now. she was so good!
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyThu 15 Sep - 17:26

Amala-
Once my shoes were off I decided to walk in the gardens in the back of this building. The garden was lined with trees and since it was now beginning to become warmer and spring time, the blossoms on the trees were beginning to show and grow beautifully. As I walked down the path I felt calmer and much happier to be somehwhere so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyThu 15 Sep - 20:52

"U-Um. I-It's OK but you really scared me the," I stuttered trying to gather my thoughts. Getting off the floor and dusting of my stuff I said,"So.Whats your name."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyFri 16 Sep - 6:24

Amala-
After awhile I found a tree to sit under until I had to go to my next class, which was going to be awhile. I sat under a weeping willow, where the braches hid me pretty well. Happily I sat down and started to pick some of the smaller flowers around me.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyFri 16 Sep - 7:49

"my name is Mariah." i said. "what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyFri 16 Sep - 21:38

"Hi. I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo." I said not sure what else to do. At this point I was already standing.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyFri 16 Sep - 21:39

i looked up at him. "So who was that girl? i think i've seen her around."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyFri 16 Sep - 22:29

"Amala Adams. If my memory serves me." I said not sure if I could trust this girl. She seemed nice enough though.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyFri 16 Sep - 22:31

"Really? with her talent why isn't she known more? All i remember Is a vage girl."
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptyFri 16 Sep - 22:48

(g2g)
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptySat 17 Sep - 14:48

Amala-
After picking a lot of flowers I started to tie them together and made a necklace and put the rest in my hair. Little violets and daises now were tangled into my white hair and I smiled happily and played with the few I didn't use as I sang softly to myself, thinking no one would really hear me.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Raven

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptySat 17 Sep - 16:17

" Yes, but Eva is whats captivating the school and there's not much people can do about it." I stated as I got up and went in the direction Amala went. After a while I was convinced I herd someone following me. I quickened my pass the foot steps fastened. I stopped they stopped. I ran they ran. After a bit , I had reached the door, I decided to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) EmptySat 17 Sep - 16:29

Amala-
After a moment I decided that it would be ok to head back into the building to get my shoes and bag. With a soft sigh I got up and headed back. Once I got to the door I opened it and right in front of me was the boy who had been watching me. I kind of froze, as if I was a deer in the headlights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)   Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny Dancer(2person but open for more)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next