The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 2:15

Krissy:

I pulled back after a bit and put my hand on the side of his face, one arm still around his neck. “You didn’t have to say that, it’s enough just to be with you.” I said softly looking into his unbearably blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 2:16

Michael:

"I still felt like it needed to be said Krissy. You mean enough to me that I wanted to say it." I said back just as softly, my eyes looking back into her beautiful green ones.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 2:25

Krissy:

I grinned and kissed him again quickly. “I love you.” I murmured my lips still barely touching his. It felt nice to say it without being scared to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 2:34

Michael:

"And I love you Krissy O'Shay." I whispered back to her. I brushed my lips along hers gently and lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 2:40

Krissy:

My heart stuttered at hearing him say it. I pulled back. “Let’s go inside, I’m getting cold.” I said though the air was colder than the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 2:43

Michael:

I smiled and said softly. "Wait here." I climbed out of the water and going over to the towels I picked one up and held it open for her. "Come on then." I said smiling softly, my eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 2:52

Krissy:

I smiled happily and stepped out of the water and wringing my hair out for a second before taking the towel and wrapping it tightly around myself. “You’re sweet.” I said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 2:56

Michael:

"Only when its for someone too irriesistable like you." I said winking. I gathered up my shirt and her pants, draping them and the remaining towl over an arm. "Come on, we need to get you into some dry clothes." I said my eyes glancing briefly at where they were under the towel. My eyes went immediately back to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 3:12

Krissy:

I smiled up at him at we walked back to the house. I relaxed once the breeze was off my wet skin and lead the way back to my old room.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74587
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 6:26

I frown "I can see why you both hate each other. for one you both can be jerks" i smile innocently "Not trying to be mean or anything."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 12:25

Michael:

I took Krissy's hand, lacing my fingers through hers. I had enjoyed our swim together. It hadn't even been hampered by not having swimsuits. I felt my cheeks warm slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 13:24

Krissy:

At a glance I saw the light pink on his cheeks and curiosity instantly burned in me, but I didn't say any thing. When we reached my room I let go of him and going into my room I said, “I'm going to change.” I closed the door and quickly went over to my dresser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 13:30

Michael:

I nodded to her and leaned against the wall outside her room. I still had her pants but I could give those back when she came back out. I focused on the ground, a smile touching my lips. Krissy and I were in love, something I never thought would happen to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 13:42

Krissy:

I got dressed in pajamas pants and a long sleeve shirt just like always though it was less clingy than usual. I wrung my hair out again then tied it back up before going to the door and opening it. “Do you have extra clothes?” I asked with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 14:17

Michael:

I shok my head my smile growing into a mischievious one. "No, I'm afraid I don't. I gues I am going to have too use you to keep me warm." I said with a dramatic sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 14:47

Krissy:

I giggled softly and lightly brushed past looking up at him with a smile. “I'll get you some of Kyle's.” I said going into his room.

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=409
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40