The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 21:58

Krissy:

“I-” I stopped and took another breath. It felt like I had butterflies in my stomach, or rather beetles because it was worse than butterflies. I dropped my gaze down as I whispered, “I am in love with you.” I didn't dare to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:02

Michael:

I was stunned, I had never expected her to say something like this. My mind derailed for a moment and I just looked at her in shock.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:13

Krissy:

I closed my eyes biting my lip my breathing had all but stopped I had said too much, I should have kept quiet, I didn't want to say that, I didn't want to talk about it. It didn't matter if he loved me too or not, in fact I expected him not to, it didn't matter though, I still loved him and it almost hurt not to say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:18

Michael:

I wasn't sure how to answer, and I didn't even know the answer in myself. I knew what love was, but I really wasn't sure what it felt like. I really cared about Krissy and would do anything for her. Was that love?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:35

Krissy:

“It's okay.” I said softly, moving back from him and lightly trailing my finger tips over the side of his face as I did. I took in another breath. “Come on.” I said then dove under the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:40

Michael:

I stood there for a moment before diving after her. I realized my problem was one of knowledge. I didn't know what love was, and I was too embarrassed to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:59

Krissy:

I twisted around so my back was to the floor and looked up at the surface, the lights red now. I had always had problems with breathing properly, but under water it didn't matter, I could hold my breath for at least two and a half minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 23:44

Michael:

I watched her from the top of the water. I wanted to talk to her, but if she was going to stay down there then I couldn't really talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySat 16 Apr - 23:55

Krissy:

I came up after my two minutes were up and took in a deep breath. I could only barely touch the bottom here and had to kick to keep my head out of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 0:04

Michael:

I slipped my arms around her, gently pulling her into water where she could touch the bottom. I rested my forehead against hers with my eyes closed as I composed my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 0:08

Krissy:

I watched him biting my lip. I slid my hands around to the back of his neck automatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 0:15

Michael:

I opened my eyes and after taking several deep breaths I spoke. "You surprised me earlier. With what you said. I'm sorry if I didn't react in the way you wanted, I'm afraid I didn't know how to respond at all. I don't know what love is, I'm not sure what it means. But I do know this. I care about you Krissy, I would do anything for you. Being around you is my favorite thing in the world, my entire world revolves around you. If what I'm describing is love, then I love you with all my heart." I looked into her eyes my face showing my nervousness, as well as my hope that I was right.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 0:28

Krissy:

I smiled in pure happiness and kissed him, pulling myself against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 0:30

Michael:

Her smile brought out one of my own, but her kiss caught me by surprise. I reacted instantly and kissed her back, my arms tightening around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 12:58

Krissy:

I smiled into the kiss and pulled myself up until I was no longer touching the bottom so I could kiss him better.

((Did the site have problems last night? I don't know if it was the site or my computer but it kept redirecting me, and wouldn't let me on. Did you have the same problem?))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:10

what i miss)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:25

((Tyrial's last reply for Ebony is at the top of page 59 I think. I am stuck with Kirssy until Tyrial gets on but I can rp with Kyle or Aalen if you want for Taylor.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:27

thats fine, i want to see how kyle will react to taylor Very Happy)

will
"shhh save your energy, an ambulence is ccoming"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:34

((Not the way you're expecting I bet XP))

Kyle:

I had nearly fallen to sleep in the chair next to Lexi even though I had spent most of the day trying to stay unconscious.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:35

im just guessing the same way that he treats Will)

Taylor
i had found my way back to the room with the sleeping girl. I saw the boy over by her i stayed inthe doorway wondering if i should go in
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:39

Kyle:

I glanced up when I heard soft foot steps, ones I didn't recognize. I looked at the girl for a moment, she looked about seven or eight, I had never before seen her in my life. "Who are you?" I asked my tone automatically adapting to speak to some one younger.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:40

this isnt what i had expected from someone related to krissy
"Um.. Im taylor... Wills sister.." i say a little shyly. I remember how will talked about him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:47

Kyle:

“Oh, I didn’t know he had a sister, not that I cared to know any thing about him.” I said. “Your brother’s an ass.”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:49

'funny. He says the same about you. Except alot worse" i shoot back frowning
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:51

Kyle:

I smiled slightly, delighted to hear this. “And what does he say about me?” I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next