The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38970
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:02

Jake nodded, shaking his head. "Well... I guess I"m not needed here. Should I leave or...?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:04

Kyle:

I scowled at Jake for a moment. “You're leaving? Now?” I asked. Now I remembered why I didn't like him in the first place, he left Lexi on her own.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:06

"I'm not needed anymore, am I, Kyle?" Jake asked, raising an eyebrow at Kyle. He wasn't much older than him or much taller but he still had an air of authority about him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:10

Kyle:

“No, of course you aren't needed. By all means, do what ever the hell you want, Jake, you always have.” I said, my tone ice cold.

Krissy:

“Nah, I'll show you.” I said grabbing my crutches and staring to lead her to my room.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74587
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:12

i watch them "guys dont fight come on'
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:12

"Do you need any help?" Lexi asked worriedly.

Jake took a step closer to Kyle. "I wouldn't leave here if I didn't trust she was in good hands, Kyle..." he growled. "Can I trust you to take care of her? After all, I heard she was in a coma and was SHOT on YOUR watch..."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:14

"Hey man" i glare at jake "It wasnt his fault she was in a coma. And i was trying to help her when she got shot, so if your pissed off, be pissed at me' i snap. Why the fuck am i defending kyle!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:15

Michael:

I watched Kyle, Will, and Jake argue before speaking up. "You should move away from Ebony's room if your going to argue."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:22

Kyle:

I ignored every one but Jake, I was far to furious to drop this. “Honestly Jake, I was surprised when you showed up here at all. You've never shown much interest in you're sisters well being, don't pretend now. You're lying when you say you wouldn't leave her unless you knew she was in good hands. You left her on her own when she was far to young.” I shot back venomously.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:28

"Our father was still alive and taking care of her. I didn't know he died until after she disappeared," Jake growled. "Besides, what did YOU try to do when you first met her when she TOO young as you say?! You tried to KILL her!"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:29

i sigh and just let them fight
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:41

Kyle:

It took every single ounce of control not to just shoot him here. At this moment I hated him more than I ever hated Will, Will was my best friend compared to Jake. “Your father was insane, You should never have left her with him. That's true I did try to kill her, but I didn't and I have been watching out for ever since. You didn't even speak to her when you got here.”

Krissy:

Once we reached them I slapped Kyle. “What is the matter with you?!” I hissed in a whisper. “I can hear you both from across the house practically.” I spun around and put my hand on Jake's chest pushing him and an arms length. “And you, Jake you should know better!” I scowled at him. “Don't you dare start this up again.” I pushed him back and turned back to Kyle giving him a scornful look. My voice never rose above a whisper. I knocked on Ebony's door. “Ebony? My God I am so sorry.”
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:46

Lexi walked behind her and looked between Kyle and Jake. She just shook her head and kept walking down the hall, not saying anything to either of them.

Jake scowled at Kyle before turning to see how this "Ebony" girl was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:47

Ebony:

I looked at Krissy with a stunned look on my face. "W-whats going on out there?" I asked a bit nervously. This reminded me of my parents far to much, I had been waiting for the door to burst open and for all of the angry words to be addressed at me. Not to mention to start being beaten.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:50

i sigh and lean against the wall
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:50

Jake frowned. "Who is this girl and why does she look like my mother?" he demanded, looking at Kyle accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:54

Kyle:

I gave Jake a look that clearly said I wish he would drop dead.

Krissy:

I made a face. “ I'm sorry, My brother and Jake, here,” I gestured to Jake behind me, “Are complete fools who couldn't act civil to save their lives.” I said and gave yet another cold look to them both.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:55

I walked afte rlexi "hey you ok?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:57

Lexi nodded. "I"m fine, Will, thank you..." Lexi whispered.

Jake frowned, studying Ebony. "I'm not kidding, Krissy. She's practically the spitting image of my mom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:58

Ebony:

I smiled a bit at Krissy after shooting Jake a shocked look. He was the second one to accuse me of that...
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 21:58

you sure?" i ask softly "im sorry for earlier"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:00

Krissy:

I stepped back looking from Jake to Ebony after I heard what he said. They did look a lot like each other. “Maybe she's your cousin?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:02

Jake shook his head. "My mom didn't have any siblings and she doesn't have any of my dad's looks."

Lexi nodded, "It's not your fault. Never was," she said, smiling softly at him. She kissed his cheek gently. "I'm going to go rest, okay? Be good."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:07

i nod a little bit "ok. yell if you need anything ok?" i smile softly
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 22:11

Krissy;

“They look like siblings.” Seth said watching us. I looked between them again. It was really weird, but they kind of did look like siblings, very much so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next