The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:23

Krissy:

I blushed faintly and grinned. "You're quite the looker yourself." I said softly biting my lip a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:24

Michael:

I kissed along her jaw. "I cant think of anyone else that I would rather be with."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:36

Krissy:

"Mm," I mumbled still biting my lip. "I didn't think I would want to be with any one until you came along. You know the first time I met you I was enthralled with you. I never felt that way with any one else. You were so disinterested too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:42

Michael:

"At the time, I actually was there to kill all of you." I admitted softly. I shrugged absently then smiled. "I'm glad I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:49

Krissy:

"Well I am too. That would have sucked." I said smiling. "We outnumbered you though. You think you could have done it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 23:50

Michael:

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I couldn't?" I asked her. "I wasn't running off of Soldier Serum yet though."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:02

Krissy:

"Hmm." I said looking up at him. "Well, I don't know. You are the very best assassin I know. But the rest of us weren't amateurs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:04

Michael:

"I would have sniped Kyle first. Then moved in to take out the rest of you. You and Lexi would be the first two to go. After that it would just be moping up the rest."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:11

Krissy:

My stomach tightened and my eyes narrowed for a brief second. "Aw you underestimate us. Zane and Mel were with us back then too." I said lightly. "And Lexi has proved time and time again to be had to kill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:22

Michael:

I smiled slightly and shrugged. "If nothing else, could you all have killed me?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:28

Krissy:

"One of us might have been able to. Not me. I could barely keep myself alive back then. But one of us might have been able to especially if you had already killed a couple of us. I think maybe Zane could have." I said slowly and hugged closer to him unconsciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:35

Michael:

I rubbed her back gently. "I had no inhibitions back then. I would kill simply to do it. I took any misison regardless of the difficulty." I thought for a moment before asking her. "Did you ever hear about the castle in Hungary that had been full of Assassins that they found all massacred?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:39

Krissy:

My stomach twisted slightly. "I might have." I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:43

Michael:

"One of my proudest works. I believe you carry a copy of the knife I used to do it." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:46

Krissy:

I pulled the knife out and looked down at it. "This is yours. I lost the identical I had." I said. It seemed a little more dangerous now even though I had used it to kill a few people myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:47

Michael:

"Ah, so you don't know of the hidden compartment then do you." I asked tilting my head.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 0:54

Krissy:

"Oh?" I looked up at him and tilted my head. I offered the knife up to him though it pained me slightly to let it go again when I had been without it so long yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 1:01

Michael:

I smiled and shook my head. "No, you have to open it yourself and read the message from Maestro."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:05

Krissy:

"Maestro?" I asked studying him for a second before turning to the knife and looking it over for a way to open it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:15

Michael:

"There are a total of five knives. Each with a different way to open them. This one's compartment is special, its why I kept it." I said with an absent shrug, holding my hand out for the knife.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:25

Krissy:

I gave it to him, my hand slightly reluctant on instinct, and watched curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:31

Michael:

"See, I can't tell you how to open the knife, but there is nothing stopping you from seeing me do it." I said absently. I cut my thumb on the blade and pressed that thumb to the top of the handle. The handle clicked nearly silently, and the top part of the handle my thumb was on was now possible to pull out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:36

Krissy:

I blinked in surprise. "What does the message say?" I asked my eyes flickering up to his then back to the knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:42

Michael:

"I can't tell you. You have to read it for yourself." I said quietly offering her the knife. I knew the entire message by heart, this one was special because of what it said. Grow stronger Michael, and maybe you can fight me one day. -Maestro
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 14:59

Krissy:

I read it and frowned. “What did the one I had say?” I asked continuing to look at the note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next