The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Academy (Forever Open)

Go down 
+4
Kitalia
~Toxic~ Diamond
mfkrwill
Becca [Saxy]
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Which clique are you in?
Pops
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jocks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Geeks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap27%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Freaks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap73%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female
Number of posts : 57
Adopted Family: : Half-sister, Brie...adopted by my dad a year before I was born.
Credits : 24237
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Kaori
Group:
Health:
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:48

((Better? Although...now I can't see it.... T.T))

Ales walked into chemistry and took a seat by the window, then saved the one next to him.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 5253
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;
Job : PCA (Personal Care Assistant)
Credits : 29925
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Everlyn Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 22:59

((Sadly enough i cant see it either T_T ))

I shifted my bag and walked into the chemistry room looking for a seat.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female
Adopted Family: : Half-sister, Brie...adopted by my dad a year before I was born.

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:04

Ales noticed Dakota and smiled. "Dakota!" he called, standing and waving to her.

((Aw! And after all that time I spent on here coloring it! You don't get to see my awesome computer painting skillz!!!!))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:06

((Nooooo!!!!!! D'X ima cry now..LOL))

I smiled and walked over setting my bag down, "Hey" i said sitting next to Ales.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:16

"Hey. How was Politics?" Ales asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:19

"Not really all that interesting" i said with a slight laugh. I wasnt big into governmentish stuff, it bored me. "How was Language?" i asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:31

"It was great. I love the language I'm learning!"
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 23:38

I smiled, "Thats great" i said
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female
Number of posts : 421
Adopted Family: : Wife: Diamond Massacure; Kirayuki Husband: Ethan
Job : I'm the site virgin-whore! Please, make me your wife!
Credits : 24664
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: Your Mom
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 7:59

((I can't see it either...
And Ethan hasn't been online for like 3 days... He's either dead or at his dad's.
DEAD. D-E-D. Dead!))
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 19:37

"Yeah." Ales smiled.

((*fumes* I'm so f*cking ANGRY!))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:09

(( What happened?? ))

I saw our teacher walk in as the bell rang for class to start, i gave Ales another smile then looked at the teacher as he tried to get everyone to quiet down and focus.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:33

((Ok...here's just a convo between me and a friend on chat...I'm manga_artist01, he's miku-chan))

manga_artist01: My school is so f*cking messed up!

manga_artist01: D:<

miku-chan: Why do you say that?

manga_artist01: so, my friends JD and Victoria were outside during the Stomp (dance thing) and Mr Wardle (the f*cking retarded b*tchy principal) came out and saw them hugging and kissing

manga_artist01: so he took them inside or something and got onto them, and I think he made them break up

miku-chan: Wow!!!!OMG that's fucked up!!!

manga_artist01: and then, I see JD about 10-20+ feet away from Victoria, talking to the school cop, and Victoria is sitting there bawling her eyes out

manga_artist01: and my friends and I try to comfort her and ask what happened, and Mrs. Perrin (the f*cking retarded b*tchy counselor) says "You girls can talk to her Monday."

manga_artist01: HELL NO am I gonna wait until Monday!

manga_artist01: And then Victoria's step-mom comes and yells at Victoria: "Get in the car...NOW!"

miku-chan: Wow that is so fucked up!

manga_artist01: And yet Mr Wardle can go around SMACKING GIRLS' BUTTS and LOOKING DOWN THEIR SHIRTS?!?!!?!?!

manga_artist01: And Victoria NEVER cries...she just laughs it off and cusses so-and-so out behind their backs to us and makes little comments and jokes about it

manga_artist01: but No. This time...I couldn't even stand it. I wanted to f*cking MURDER the school staff!

manga_artist01: 2 of my other friends were crying, too, and I was about to!

manga_artist01: D:<

miku-chan: Wow!!!!O.o that is fucked up more than normal!!!!

manga_artist01: yeah..... >.<

manga_artist01: *fumes*
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:37

(( THATS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!! D:< i hate school ppl they piss me off sooo fuckin much its unbelievable im not kicked out yet ))
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:39

((Yeah...I wanna f*ckin MURDER them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR at least slap the stupid pedo-principal and get him fired! It was AFTER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fumes*))

Ales leaned on his left hand and looked out the window as the teacher welcomed them all to class, et cetera, et cetera.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 21:24

I looked at the lab table we were sitting at and started to fiddle with my pen getting slightly a little bored.
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 22:12

((That's stupid. Duh. Who does that?))
Back to top Go down
Sydnay
Newb
Newb
Sydnay

Female
Number of posts : 21
Adopted Family: : Becca and Johanna... Which is kinda ackward because they are wives... Three cheers for incest?
Job : Student
Credits : 24171
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 27 Feb - 16:48

((How do I jump back in?))
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 27 Feb - 17:23

Alessander drew in his sketchbook. He sneaked a glance at Dakota again, then smiled and went back to drawing, making sure to get it exactly right, as well as to not let her see it. His arm was hiding it from her, and it only looked like he was taking notes...and he was, to the side of the picture...they were to be reminders of the colors and textures, with little lines carefully pointing to each section the notes belonged.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 27 Feb - 17:59

My head was leaning on my hand and i was starring at the white board as the teacher was writing down formulas and explaining them and other chemicals on how they reacted with other reactive acids and such. I sighed. I snuck a glance at Ales then looked back at the white bored.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 27 Feb - 20:44

Ales smiled, knowing that she'd tried sneaking a glance at him. He finished up his sketch and closed the book. He caught the teacher looking at him, and he smiled. The teacher went back to explaining the formulas...easy things. Ales had taken this class last year, and this time he was a TA.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptySun 27 Feb - 22:00

I sighed bored hoping class would be over soon, this stuff bored me cause i learned this at the last school i was at, i was two chapters ahead of this so it was simple.
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 17:29

Addie
I snuck a glance at the guy next to me.

Maya
((To Ales... and Dakota?))
"God, will you two freaks get a life and stop making googly eyes at each other?" I sneered.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 18:39

I turned my head to the girl to the side of me, giving a sly glare then ignoring her turning back to my notebook i had been doodling in.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 19:37

"I'm sorry." Ales said to the girl who made the rude comment, smiling kindly. "I didn't know it was illegal to draw and smile."
Back to top Go down
Sydnay
Newb
Newb
Sydnay

Female
Number of posts : 21
Adopted Family: : Becca and Johanna... Which is kinda ackward because they are wives... Three cheers for incest?
Job : Student
Credits : 24171
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:56

Cheyennne-
"The way you two have been staring at each other, it should be," I said off-handedly, wincing at the southern twang that was getting on my own nerves so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Academy (Forever Open)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next