The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Academy (Forever Open)

Go down 
+4
Kitalia
~Toxic~ Diamond
mfkrwill
Becca [Saxy]
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Which clique are you in?
Pops
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jocks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Geeks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap27%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Freaks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap73%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sydnay
Newb
Newb
Sydnay

Female
Number of posts : 21
Adopted Family: : Becca and Johanna... Which is kinda ackward because they are wives... Three cheers for incest?
Job : Student
Credits : 24246
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 16:39

Blair-
"So you hate the classes now...?"

Seth-
I sighed. "I'm bored..."
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female
Number of posts : 57
Adopted Family: : Half-sister, Brie...adopted by my dad a year before I was born.
Credits : 24312
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Kaori
Group:
Health:
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 16:46

Arcadia was pulled into the office by Alessander. The receptionist lady smiled warmly at Ales, and he smiled back.

"Hello, Alessander. We'll be right with you all in a moment." the lady said.
"Alright, no hurry, Miss Rose." he said kindly, leaning against the wall.

Arcadia watched her cousin carefully. He was well-liked by the staff here, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
mikukita02
Newb
Newb
mikukita02

Male
Number of posts : 6
Credits : 24176
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Character sheet
RPG Name: mikuo
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 16:50

"Yo kirayuki!!!"*Pull's you to the wall*"long time no see!~"
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 5253
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;
Job : PCA (Personal Care Assistant)
Credits : 30000
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Everlyn Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 16:56

I looked over at the guy that was leaning against the wall next to me. I looked back at the ground not making much of a commotion about how hot he was. Or at least to me he was.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female
Adopted Family: : Half-sister, Brie...adopted by my dad a year before I was born.

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:01

Alessander looked at the girl next to him.
"Hi, are you new here?" he asked with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
mikukita02
Newb
Newb
mikukita02

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:03

I have shourth(sp?) black hair with cat ear's and a long slim black tail.I have red eye's and sharp cat theeth.I'm a boy but I'm not very tall!And I like to tease people!!!
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:04

I looked back up at him, "Yeah just moved here" i said.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:13

"Neat! So did my cousin." He said, gesturing to Arcadia.
"We're not really cousins." Arcadia said, shaking her head.
"But we've known each other since we were little, and we're best friends...so it's close enough." Ales added.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:14

I smiled, "Thats pretty cool" i said
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:17

Alessander smiled. "See, Arcadia? I told you I could get people to smile!" he said happily.

Arcadia rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. "I think your number one goal in life is to make people smile..." she muttered, smiling herself.

Alessander frowned slightly at his best friend, seeing the smile on her face. It wasn't the same as it used to be...not as genuine-looking to him.
Back to top Go down
mikukita02
Newb
Newb
mikukita02

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:20

Name:Mikuo kirayume Nickname:Mikuo-chan Age/Gender:15.Boy Look's:Black hair cat tail and ear's has red eye's. History:Grow up in a testing and reserch site where they did horribule test's on him.He is very trubled and hate's to be around people but is very shy at the same time.He was adopted by a mean man and his wife they both beat him till he passed out till one day Ikuya, a boy living near them, came over and saved him.He is indetted to him with his life and live's with Ikuya now.Some time after he fell in love with Ikuya but can not tell him.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:21

"So what grades are you guys in?" i asked them
Back to top Go down
mikukita02
Newb
Newb
mikukita02

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:22

Ikuya has blond hair and look's a lot like Shizuo from Durarara!He is very kind and love's Mikuo very much .Thought he hasen't had the time like Mikuo, he is alway's left home because his parent's are rich.
Back to top Go down
mikukita02
Newb
Newb
mikukita02

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:30

Mikuo was runing a way from Ikuya "Stay away Ikuya!!!I need space!" Mikuo said Ikuya pushed me(Mikuo) againdt a wall near some people...."Umm...ouch that hurt Ikuya and look you interupted these peoples conversation!" I complained pointing to Arcadia."Sorry, But little Mikuo-chan here just doesn't want to be nice!" Ikuya said toward's Arcadia.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:34

((they're at school...just so you know, Mikuo-chan~! ^^))

Arcadia shook her head. "It's fine." she said.

Ales smiled at her. "I'm Ales, a senior. Arcadia is a junior."
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:36

"Dakota, im also a junior" i said.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:40

Alessander smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Dakota."
Back to top Go down
mikukita02
Newb
Newb
mikukita02

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:41

((Thank's!!!))

"Weird I'm a junior too!" Mikuo said smiling!

Ikuya looked at Arcadia "So I a senior" Ikuya looked at Miuko"To bad I'd like to finish this but when we get home....Heh that's a totally differant thing!Well I'll be off!" Ikuya said walking down the hall.

"Wow I think you saved me, Thank's!" Mikuo said reaching his hand out to Arcadia!
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:41

I smiled back, "Yeah you too"
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:45

Arcadia flinched when he brought up his hand, then realized he didn't want to hit her. She carefully grabbed his hand and shook it lightly, then drew her hand back. "Yeah..."

Alessander noticed Arcadia flinch, but he said nothing about it. He knew why she did, he didn't need to ask. He smiled at Dakota. "So, do you know anyone who lives here, or did you just randomly decide to move here?"
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:49

"Um...it was my parents idea to move sence my mom got a job here and no i dont really know anyone" i said
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:53

Ales grinned. "Well, now you do! Welcome to town, Miss Dakota." he bowed and smiled up at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:54

I smiled, "Thanks" and chuckled. He was really nice.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:57

"Anytime." he said with a warm smile. "Have you gotten your schedule yet?"
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 17:58

I nodded, "Most of my classes are AP stuff.." i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Academy (Forever Open)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next