The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy for the Gifted (reserved)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Academy for the Gifted (reserved) Left_bar_bleue21/21Academy for the Gifted (reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Academy for the Gifted (reserved) Empty
PostSubject: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySat 27 Jun - 20:25

We'll start with the first day of the fall semester, after summer break with everyone moving into their dorms.

Bio:
Name:
Age(14-18):
Appearance:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Aizea
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 50
Credits : 16300
Registration date : 2015-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySun 28 Jun - 12:27

Name: Emily Hannewick
Powers: Controlling water in all its forms
Appearance: it isn't letting me post links. What should I do?
Other: None

Name: Chloe Miles
Powers: Controlling the wind
Appearance:
Other: None

Is this okay?

Last edited by Aizea on Sun 28 Jun - 15:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Academy for the Gifted (reserved) Left_bar_bleue21/21Academy for the Gifted (reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySun 28 Jun - 15:29

((Those are good, except could you add a last name?  And for the pictures, the way I do it I have the pictures I want saved to my computer.  So I go to host Image first (on the bar close to the youtube button), Click Chose File, pick the one you want on your computer, then it should give you three links, copy the middle one and paste it where you want the picture.

Hopefully this works:
Academy for the Gifted (reserved) Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Aizea
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySun 28 Jun - 15:38

(I'll add the pictures separately in a minute - I have to get on my desktop instead of my phone I guess and it'll take a few to boot up.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySun 28 Jun - 15:51

Name: Peter Cartwright
Powers: Controls earth and plants
Other: Ian’s brother

Name: Ian Cartwright
Powers: Controls fire
Other: Peter’s brother

(Ian middle left with brown hair, Peter middle right with glasses)
Academy for the Gifted (reserved) -3-ani10

Name: Tanya Lockhart
Powers: She can create illusions, and small force fields.
Appearance:Academy for the Gifted (reserved) 150b8310
Back to top Go down
Aizea
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySun 28 Jun - 20:29

(They're still not posting. And sorry, I had to help out with my church's bible school.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyMon 29 Jun - 14:50

((have you been able to post pictures before?  I don't know why it wouldn't let you...  Hm..  Have you tried just copying a url address and pasting?  If nothing works then you can just give a description.))
Back to top Go down
Aizea
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyMon 29 Jun - 15:53

(I tried urls and it said that people who are new can't post urls for a week. And it's worked once before, so I don't get why it's not working today or yesterday.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyMon 29 Jun - 16:26

((Ah, weird.  I tried to figure out how to change that.  Not successful.  Why don't you just send me the links in a PM and I will add them into your bio's?))
Back to top Go down
Sister95
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Number of posts : 228
Credits : 16455
Registration date : 2015-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyMon 29 Jun - 19:12

((Can i join))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyThu 2 Jul - 19:08

((Sure, go ahead.  Sorry I haven't been on much.  I'm about to post the starter.))
Back to top Go down
Sister95
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySat 4 Jul - 0:47

Name: Lily Rose Mitchell
Appearance: long curly red hair green eyes, short (like 5 ft)
Powers: can hear everything from a far distance, and can control fire
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyTue 28 Jul - 14:42

Tanya:

"Boys!" I shouted going up in tippy-toes and waving a hand over my head. I pushed through the students in main hall to get to them. They were among the tallest people in the school, not hard to spot, but I was not tall and had to jump for them to see me. I reached them and hugged them both then put an arm around each of them. We had been a trio since I first started going to the school.

Ian, Peter, and I walked together to the main room for the principals address then to be given our class schedules. I wouldn't be in the same classes as them but we would spend most of our free time together, that was, unless this year changed...
Back to top Go down
Aizea
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyTue 28 Jul - 16:14

Emily
I walked through the main doors nervously. This would be my first year. I looked around and followed the crowd of people, hoping that everyone would have to go to the same place. I moved out of the way as a girl ran past, her hair flying behind her as she ran to catch up with some friends. "Hey, wait up!" She called the them.

Chloe
"Hey, wait up!" I called to my friends, running to catch up with them. Allyson, Liz and Carter all turned and smiled at me, waiting so I could catch up. "Hey, how was break for you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyWed 29 Jul - 17:50

((Are you able to post pictures now Aizea?))
Back to top Go down
Sister95
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyWed 29 Jul - 20:35

Holy crap there were so many people. I nervously walked through the crowd of people. This sure beats public school. I watched as people ran around shouting. I hadn't anticipated this and pressed my hands over my ears and squeeze my eyes shut trying to get a handle on it. Once in control i opened my eyes and pulled my hands away from my ears and realized everyone had gone into the lecture hall already. 'Great' I mummbled out loud and tried to quietly slip into the room
Back to top Go down
Aizea
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyThu 30 Jul - 0:23

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySat 1 Aug - 17:03

Peter:

Tanya lead us to seats near the back of the room, we sat behind a group of girls, some of whom I had been in classes with the previous year, I recognized the pretty blond in particular, Chloe I thought her name was.  

The lecture wasn’t very long.  I tried to pay attention but Tanya and Ian were talking quietly through it.
Back to top Go down
Aizea
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySat 1 Aug - 20:42

Chloe
I laughed quietly when Carter started mocking the speaker. I turned and looked around for people I knew, and I smiled when I saw Peter. I turned back around and tried not to laugh at Carter.

Emily
I took a deep breath, watching the speaker. A few girls to my left were laughing, and people all around me were whispering.
Back to top Go down
Sister95
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySat 1 Aug - 21:06

Dont be weird just introduce yourself to them. It's not like you can't hear their so called whispered conversations. They might as well be screaming at you. Besides one of them is a fire elemental. Maybe you can learn something new. I try to pep talk myself and keep glancing at the group of people sitting next to me. 'H-hhi' i said stuttering
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySun 9 Aug - 0:50

Tanya:

"Uh... Hi." I said, peering around Ian to get a look at the girl on the other side.

Ian:

I turned to the girl next to me and smiled warmly. "Hi, you're new aren't you?" I asked. She was either new, or never made any friends.
Back to top Go down
Sister95
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySun 9 Aug - 11:30

Lily
I nod 'I'm new. I guess it's frowned on to set shoes on fire even if you heard them plotting to jump you.' I laugh awkwardly 'so I got sent here. My names lilly.'
Back to top Go down
Aizea
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptySun 9 Aug - 15:21

Emily
I turned to look at the people talking beside me. A few people were introducing themselves, and the girl was talking about setting something on fire. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, shifting my attention to the giggling girls who were moving the speaker still, noticing that they were getting louder and louder.

Chloe
"Shh..." I tried to say while laughing myself, trying to make us all less noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyFri 14 Aug - 13:54

Ian:

I looked at her for a moment then burst out laughing. "Shhhh." Tanya tapped my arm insistently. Several people turned to look at me, but for most who knew me, it was nothing unusual. "Yes, I suppose that is frowned upon." I murmured. "I'm Ian, and this is Tanya." She leaned around me and gave a half, disinterested wave. "And on the other side is my brother, Peter."

Peter:

I heard my name but assumed Ian was was talking about me as usual. I slumped down in my seat, trying not to be noticed. At this point, the conversations all around the room weren't even bothering to whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sister95
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) EmptyFri 14 Aug - 14:35

Lilly
I smile 'nice to meet you.' I say wincing as the volume in te room increased, 'is it always this loud?' I direct my question at peter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy for the Gifted (reserved)   Academy for the Gifted (reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy for the Gifted (reserved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next