The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombies (Forever open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Zombies (Forever open) Empty
PostSubject: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 0:34

I don't feel like writing a plot for a scenario that is pretty universal. Go watch Zombie Land if you want an example.

I say we start off with all are charries responding to a radio calling with the coordinates to a military base just to bring them all together.

Bio:
Name:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombies (Forever open) Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombies (Forever open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 0:41

Full Name: Abigail (Abby) Cartwright
Looks:Zombies (Forever open) 61611111
Other: she is kind hearted but pays no mind to mercilessly squishing zombie heads in with a bat.

Full Name: Davy Harren
Looks:Zombies (Forever open) User9911
Other: he loves every thing to do with fire and explosives.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Thu 12 Jan - 1:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 0:49

Davy:

I sat on the hood of the truck slowly setting off the detonators. It work every time, set off one bomb and the Zombies come running for the sound, set off another to take the hoard out then a third for the stragglers. All you were left with afterwards were a few weak zombies easily manageable. Once I was finished I chopped the chain link in one strip so the truck could fit through. I motioned Abby to drive wincing at the sound of metal on metal. The military base was clearly void of all human presence which dropped my hopes back to zero, it was only ever just going to be Abby and me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 1:17

Bio:
Name: Wren
Looks:Zombies (Forever open) Lonely10
Other: She is mute, but is really good at playing a flute.

Bio:
Name: Matt Demurs
Looks: Zombies (Forever open) Images10
Other: He is skilled as a medic, as that was what he was studying before the outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 33
Credits : 22577
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 1:35

Bio:

Name: Jason Clayworth

Looks: (Try leon from RE i can't up a picture for some reason)

Other: Is former Secret Service agent. So guns and fighting are his skillset.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 1:41

((Perfect, thank you ^.^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 1:59

Wren

I walked nervously through the front door of the military base. Ididnt like the silence at all, no matter who had sent the broadcast. Everything continued its slence untill an explosion rocked the fround and tossed me against a wall like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 2:11

Abby:

I stopped to let Davy back in.  "What do you think?" I asked.  I was older than him by three years but he had always seemed much, much older, and he always had a plan.  "I say we raid the place, maybe stay a few days just in case there is any one out there who responds." he said watching out the window.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 2:28

I got to my feet whimpering in pain. I felt battered and hurt, and more than anything else i wanted to curl up into a ball...but i had to find someplace safe first...or as safe as you could get here.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 2:36

Jason:

As i finished cutting through the barbed wire and pulled myself the top of the rear base fence, i heard a loud explosion coming in from the direction of the base. Rocking the ground and fence, i swayed and lost my balance. Having no choice i jumped from 12 feet in the air. Landing, i winced at the sudden, sharp jolt pain in my foot.

"Shit." Limping quickly towards a door, I pulled out my Glock 17 semi-automatic and entered.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 6:31

Bio:
Name:Will Goodnight
Looks:Zombies (Forever open) Grs10
Other:He is skilled at scavenging for items to make new weapons
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 23:37

Davy:

Catching a glimpse of movement from the corner of my eye, I perked up and twisted in my seat vigilantly searching the area. "Let me out, I saw some thing." I muttered yanking on the door handle impatiently. The door swung and rebounded as the truck jerked to a stop. "I hate it when you do that, and you know it." Abby griped. I smirked as I took the shot gun from the back and headed in the direction of the movement. "Please be careful, in this case its more dangerous if it is an actual person, you know that? Who knows what they are like or if they are even still sane. And don't go in all trigger happy, it would be just horrible if you actual shot a person." She followed close behind me worrying aloud. "I've been on my own for a while and I never shot a person, nor have I ever been careless enough to get shot. You, on the other hand," I sighed sparing a glance her way, "Just stay close to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 23:53

Wren:

My vision swam as I tried to walk. A whimper of pain went through me, as I collapsed. There was a burning pain in my leg, that seemed to pulse. I could feel my pant leg getting wet, and I refused to look down at the leg in question. In the back of my head, I knew it was hurt, but I wasn't going to acknowledge it if I could help it. I moved into a sitting position, my back against the wall.

I was just going to rest....yeah, just take a little bit of a break....There were no zombies around, so I was safe. I wanted to close my eyes for a bit...then things might stop spinning and getting all fuzzy. Yes, that had to work. I thought to myself tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyThu 12 Jan - 23:55

Jason:

I had barely gone a few steps into the base when i heard the familiar sound of a heavy duty truck. Wincing as fresh jolts of pain shot up my leg, i went back outside. Looking for the source of the sound. I limped towards the sound of the truck, but stopped as a heard voices and footsteps.

I readied my gun and stepped around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 0:39

Davy:

I tensed and stopped in my tracks holding an arm out to keep Abby behind me. "If there is any one there just come out, I mean no harm." I called out calmly. Holding the shot gun ready I scanned the area for any sign of movement as well as sound. I had heard something, the soft sound of hands on metal, a back against the wall.. It was amazing how in tune you could get to a whisper of sound when you weren't distracted by the busy noises of society.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 0:59

Jason:

"If there is any one there just come out, i mean no harm."

I tensed as i heard the voice, it sounded young. Placing both hands on my gun, I walked out slowly with it pointed in an angle at the ground. There was a young boy with a shotgun, couldn't have been older then 15-16. And a girl standing behind him, alittle older, around 17-19.

Kids. I thought. Probably lost their parents during the outbreak.

"Well that shotgun you have there sure ain't friendly, kid. Why don't you point that somewhere else so we can introduce ourselves properly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 1:12

I wasnt sure when i passed out, my body slumping a bit. If i hadnt had my back against the wall i would have fallen over. Regardless i wasnf in any pain anymore s it felt like an improvement. I wanted nothing more than to let the darkness completely over take me, but a part of me resisted. Holding on too what shreds of my life remained.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 1:21

Davy:

My hands tightened on the gun.  Kid.  I already knew I couldn't stand this guy. And his tone, as if we needed to be spoken to like children.  It pissed me off.  "Davy," Abby's tone was tender yet warning.  She put her hand on the gun and lowered it to the ground.  I let her, if for her sake, I didn't want to make enemies. 

Abby:

I touched his shoulder lightly, I could feel the tension in his muscles under my hand.  "Well then.  It's nice to see a face that isn't twisted with disease.  I'm Abby, you?" I asked smiling softly. 
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 1:30

Jason:

His eyes flashed angrily at me. I saw his hand tighten on the gun, then relaxed as the girl put her hand on his shoulder and lowered the gun.

"Well then. It's nice to see a face that isn't twisted with disease. I'm Abby, you?" The girl said smiling.

Sliding my gun into its shoulder holster. I nodded towards the her, then the boy.

"Jason. With the Secret Service." I said in a calmer, lighter tone. Allowing my slight british accent through. Still eying the boy. Yep looks like we were going to be friends I thought sarcasticly. "Well, was. You're the first people I've seen that i didn't need to kill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 1:41

((The sudden urge to make wren jasons little sister...odd what ideas come into your head when not feeling well.))
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 1:45

(( that isn't a half bad idea, but how do we fit it into the story so far? plus its going to take awhile before we find wren... oh hope u feel better soon.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 1:52

Abby:

"We've met four." Davy stated bluntly, his gaze cool and steady.  "So forgive us for not treating you like you're the second coming." I chewed my lip and let out a soft sigh only he could hear.  "We are pleased to meet you though, really." I reassured Jason still smiling brightly.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 1:55

((Hmm....well...considering the cmplete lack of story so far its easy to fit in. Just need some duct tape and the magical words "they dont know the other is alive." And i know it will take a while. Dont worry.))
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Newb
Newb

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 2:01

Jason:

I chuckled and let that intended insult slide. Ahh the wonders of being a hot headed youth.

"Considering the current status of the world, I wouldn't expect you to." Nodding again to the girl. "And thank you. Although your boyfriend doesn't seem to agree." I let out a grim smile and began to limp towards the front of the base, still wincing in pain. I was gonna have to get that checked out soon. Probably sprained or twisted.

"Well as much as i'd like to stay and chat, there is the small matter of survival and finding out who the hell blew up the base."

((well then its settled i guess.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) EmptyFri 13 Jan - 2:31

Abby:

I followed after him running to catch up ignoring the comment about Davy.  "Fine woman, leave me for another man!" He called from behind us.  "Shut up, Davy, you're still too young." I called back then looked up at Jason and blushed.  "Ah, the explosion...  That may have been us..  You see..  It was infested with zombies.  Why did you think there weren't any attacking us now?" I asked just as Davy caught up.  "You look like hell, by the way, you shouldn't be walking on that leg." He told Jason sounding slightly superior. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies (Forever open)   Zombies (Forever open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies (Forever open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next