The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Academy (Forever Open)

Go down 
+4
Kitalia
~Toxic~ Diamond
mfkrwill
Becca [Saxy]
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Which clique are you in?
Pops
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jocks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Geeks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap27%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Freaks
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap73%The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 5253
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;
Job : PCA (Personal Care Assistant)
Credits : 30000
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Everlyn Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 22:48

"Maybe i just didnt sleep enough of something" i said plastering a smile, "Silly me, i was up late unpacking..." i trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female
Number of posts : 57
Adopted Family: : Half-sister, Brie...adopted by my dad a year before I was born.
Credits : 24312
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Kaori
Group:
Health:
The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 22:52

"You're lying to me." he said, frowning. "That smile isn't real. You are forcing yourself, aren't you?" Ales sighed.
Yet another person who feels as though they need to smile in order for me to not worry...
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 22:55

"Listen.."i said sounding a little more serious "I hate showing feelings ok im not really all use to people worrying over me" I was starting to blush again "I try not to complain either so i dont bother others with my ridiculous problems." i looked up at him with my face feeling hot and my lungs feeling as if they have no air "Im sorry..." i muttered
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female
Adopted Family: : Half-sister, Brie...adopted by my dad a year before I was born.

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 22:59

Alessander shook his head. "It's okay...I know someone with similar thoughts." he said. "But I don't mind people telling me about their problems, I'm a really good listener, and I don't care if someone complains to me. I'll hear you out, if you want to talk about anything...okay?"
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:07

I nodded, "Thanks" then i smiled but as i did so darkness corrupted my vision and i lost conscientiousness and fell into him by accident.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:13

Ales caught her as she fell. He held her shoulders and tried to get her to wake up. Almost immediately the receptionist - Rose - stood up and hurriedly walked over.
"It's fine, I've got her." Ales said kindly to her. He carefully picked Dakota up and carried her into the school's clinic and laid her on one of the beds. He sat in a chair next to her and sighed.
"Dakota?" he said in a gentle voice. "Dakota...you need to wake up."
When nothing happened, he leaned back in the chair. He decided she needed her rest, so he let her be. He closed his eyes - feeling tired, himself - and slowly, but surely, he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:20

Dreams filtered into my head, the scene changed to my old house we lived in. I mother burst into my room "This your fault Dakota! Now we have to move because of you! I hope your happy!" she yelled. I glared at her then my dad came through into my room "I cant believe you let him die Dakota, you could have done something! Im ashamed to even call you my daughter" my eyes started to tear "Im sorry its not my fault!!" i screamed out loud. I found myself sitting up in a bed in the school clinic, i felt tears running and i just realized i said that out loud for the whole world to hear...not just in my dream.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:22

Ales looked at her worriedly. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, having awoken when he heard her breathing get ragged.
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:24

I stared at him then tears started to form but i held them back, "Bad dream" i muttered looking down at the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 23:45

"But whatever it was, it wasn't your fault...right?" he asked, his voice gentle, his eyes soft and caring. "I told you, I'm a good listener, and no one else is in here right now."

((gtg, night!))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 2:05

I looked at him, "No it wasnt my fault..." I looked down "I had a brother..he died a month ago right in front of me. We were walking and laughing talking the movie we had just seen and the funny parts. When we were walking home we got jumped, they held me down and beat me and my brother had tried to stop them only for them to turn their attention form me to him." I paused holding back anger and frustration towards myself, "When my brother finally got us to break free we were crossing the road when he was struck by a car goin about 60..." my fists clenched the sheets of the bed "My parents blame me to this day telling me i could have done something, or saying i let him die" i was shaking with anger, "They said it was my fault we had to move...." i stopped i couldnt say anymore, it was hard enough just thinking about the memory not to mention talking about it with someone you just met, but i trusted Ales enough so i told him, "And to be honest...thats only a part of my weird and depressing life" i looked at him with frustration, sadness filling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female
Number of posts : 421
Adopted Family: : Wife: Diamond Massacure; Kirayuki Husband: Ethan
Job : I'm the site virgin-whore! Please, make me your wife!
Credits : 24739
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: Your Mom
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 7:53

((Yes, you. Imma gonna be the site virgin whore with like 40 wives/husbands.))
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 8:50

((Haha, nice! ^w^))

Ales listened carefully to every word. Dakota seemed so lonely and upset...he wasn't sure what to do. So...he hugged her.
"It'll be fine...somehow, things will all work out, Dakota. You'll see."
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 18:15

I hugged him back tightly not wanting to let go. I felt safe and comforted by his arms, "I hope..." i said.
Back to top Go down
Kirayuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kirayuki

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 20:43

Ales smiled and stroked her hair gently. "I promise...and if not, then you can hit me all you want...okay?"
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:11

"Im not gonna hit you.." i said. I was glad to have met him today...it helped in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:26

((Sigh... Did I miss anything?
bounce
pale
XD))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:29

(( Convo between ales and kota...kota revealed some of her past...))
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:31

((Like what?
Addie and Kota should be bffs.))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:34

(( Heres the post of some of her past and i agree they should be bffs x3

I looked at him, "No it wasnt my fault..." I looked down "I had a brother..he died a month ago right in front of me. We were walking and laughing talking the movie we had just seen and the funny parts. When we were walking home we got jumped, they held me down and beat me and my brother had tried to stop them only for them to turn their attention form me to him." I paused holding back anger and frustration towards myself, "When my brother finally got us to break free we were crossing the road when he was struck by a car goin about 60..." my fists clenched the sheets of the bed "My parents blame me to this day telling me i could have done something, or saying i let him die" i was shaking with anger, "They said it was my fault we had to move...." i stopped i couldnt say anymore, it was hard enough just thinking about the memory not to mention talking about it with someone you just met, but i trusted Ales enough so i told him, "And to be honest...thats only a part of my weird and depressing life" i looked at him with frustration, sadness filling my eyes. ))))

Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:37

((That'd be cute.
Then, once Ethan decides he wants to reply... They could double date. Lol.))
Addie
The bell rang. "Hey... Dakota, right? What's your first class?"
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:43

((My cousin was born on 9/11...))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:47

(( Me too...>.> lol ha Ethan needs to reply xD ))

Dakota
I pulled back from hugging Ales and blushed again then looked at Addie, "Uh i have Politics, you?"
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:49

((I'll get on his case when he gets on next... Lol.))
Addie
"Me too. Want to go there together?" I grinned at her and made a hand motion, the equivalent to 'Nice catch.'
Back to top Go down
Becca [Saxy]
Posting God
Posting God
Becca [Saxy]

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 21:52

((Gotta shower.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (Forever Open)   The Academy (Forever Open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Academy (Forever Open)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next