The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74607
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 20:38

It was the tail end of that mornings breakfast, people in the dining hall were finishing up their food. Will wasnt sitting in his normal spot with, well now, Lexi and Scout, instead he sat up with Michael near the stage that Michael usually stood when giving announcements.

Will was listening idly to conversations in the dining hall, interested in hearing what people think todays exams will be like. After a few minutes he stood up and walked to the center stage, his face serious. "Alright, I hope everyone had a decent breakfast. So, for those who dont know: My Name is Will Goodnight, I am a S class member here in the AoG, and I am also on the panel of judges that will decide if you make it in or not.

"As I have heard, some of you know the theme of today. But for those of you who dont: Today we will be testing how you can handle yourselves in an extreme interrogation situation. It isnt common, but in the event someone is captured and detained while out in the field, we need to be able to know you wont crack under pressure. So you will be interrogated. By me." Will says, speaking slow and threatening.

"Now luckily for you, I wont be interrogating you personally.... some of you look confused. Here at the AoG we have some great advancements in technology. In the first floor basement we have the science division, where we have all sorts of new toys and tech to play with. Last year our team created a virtual reality machine, very similar to that old old movie the Matrix, if youve heard of it. With that machine you and I will be dumping our consciousness into the machine, into a simulated interrogation room. now, while you will not be hurt physically, unfortunately for you you will still feel pain. So, what is your goal here?

"You will be given a series of numbers as you leave the hall today. A passcode of sorts. When you come to the exam, your goal is to keep this code from me. I have a 15 minute time limit to get you to talk. If you make it that long without telling me the code you win. You can also win if you quote unquote 'die' in the machine." He says, which caused a series of wide eyed faces. "I say that loosely. Like i said, you wont be harmed at all, but the simulation can end when you 'die'. Like a video game. If this happens you will automatically depart from the simulation.

"You will be judged on your ability to handle this interrogation. This is my specialty. If you last the 15 minutes, or 'death' without telling me the code, I will be very impressed and you will recieve high marks. But I think it goes without saying, that may come with extreme difficulty."

"Any Questions?" Will asks, opening the floor to the recruits. "If not, I will go down to the basement and await for you guys to flood in. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38990
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 20:52

Everyone was silent went Will started speaking but immediately, whispers erupted throughout the dining hall after Will finished his speech. Lexi could hear snippets of people's conversations, some freaking out, others excited for the chance to use such high tech, and still others saying that they'd succeed without a doubt. Lexi watched the complete stone faced ones who stood apart from the groups but reconsidered her thought process.

If Graves was sending his men through the new recruits, they would do what he does and integrate himself into a friend group... Only proving her point more, Graves himself was hanging out with his "bros" in the far corner of the dining hall having a grand ole time.

No one came forth with any questions.

Lexi locked eyes with Will for a moment before he left the room and put a determined look on her face. She was confident that she would do just fine in the situation... She was more worried about the aftermath.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 21:06

Will nodded at Lexi when they locked eyes as he was leaving the room. In all honesty he was looking forward to see how she did in the exams. She was very impressive so far, almost hitting all 9's and 10's in his mind when it came to her skills. The only things left were the interrogation and hand to hand combat exams, which was tomorrow. Will made his way down to the tech floor, starkly different than the rest of the mansion, save for the medical wing. Everything was pristine and bright, white tiles and thick clear walls everywhere. He met up with Cole, the main guard for this wing, at the entrance to the VR room, walking inside and getting comfortable, taking a look at the files of each recruit. Some BIOS had a lot of information, such as background into their lives, specialties. His favorite tidbit of info was if they had any known phobias. When he got to Lexi's he was dissapointed seeing it was mostly blank. No background, no phobias, nothing in the specialties list. He was sure that would be edited eventually, but whatever. He sighs to himself and takes a seat in an office chair, awaiting the arrival of recruits.

--------------------
Graham's shift came back around guarding Elsa's room. There were three different guards that continued to switch out at semi-random intervals, that way she, hopefully, didnt begin to learn any patterns to base an escape plan off of. And if that didnt work, the food and water they had been giving her was laced with relaxant medication so she wouldnt get too worked up. They decided to start doing that after the first day where she kept trying to bash the door down. Graham unlocks the port to her door, sliding it open and setting a plate of food and a bottle of water inside. It wouldnt be too much longer until the Bosses showed up, as they got held up in Scorch for a little while
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 21:19

Lexi wasn't very far along in the line waiting to go into the VR room where Will waited ever so patiently to torture everyone.

Some of the recruits were still whispering but most had adopted stone faces as they mentally prepared themselves for the interrogation. Lexi didn't bother, she knew she'd do just fine. It wasn't the first time and she doubted it would be the last.

At least three of the recruits ahead of her didn't make it the full 15 minutes and left in tears or with their heads hanging low, unable to look any of the recruits in the eye.

Soon enough, it became Lexi's turn. She entered the room and smiled at Will, taking it all in. "Well, this should be interesting."

"Oh, look, if it isn't my favorite guard," Elsa pushed the food around on the plate. She knew they were giving her something in the food and water but she had to eat and she HAD to drink in order to survive and they were barely giving her enough to get by as it was. "Where've you been? So far up Graves ass that you couldn't come out to say hi?"

She couldn't break down the door but that didn't stop her from berating every single guard that stood outside her door.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 21:27

Will glances up from his chair when Lexi walks in, giving a smile back to her. "Indeed it will. Hopefully anyway. One of the first recruits gained some brownie points by talking shit while i was ripping out his teeth." He says emotionally. "The guy before you cracked fairly quickly. Was a bit boring actually. But i knew he had a little bit of a fear of drowning." He says showing her to one of two chairs, facing back to back. He has her lay down and starts hooking her up to the machine. "What about you? Afraid of anything?" He asks. He didnt expect an answer at all, mainly playing up the mindset he usually takes on during interrogations.

--------------------------
"Darlin' I havnt seen Graves in weeks, not sure where youre still coming from with that whole situation." He says, closing the larger port in exchange for the smaller one he could still look in and talk from. "Heard you gave Deb a solid hook the other day when she came in." He says with a slight chuckle. He was one of the few guards that spoke with her, and even then he tried to be somewhat friendly, given the circumstances
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 21:33

"Heights," Lexi admitted, grinning up at Will. "It's funny, it usually doesn't bother me that much in a helicopter or an airplane but I've been trained to get out of situations like that. Being held by an enemy on the rooftop of a skyscraper is pretty much my worst nightmare." She rolled her eyes, grinning at him. "But this is going to be easy and we both know it."

"Yeah, well she kicked me and I made sure she'll never do that again," Elsa retorted, rolling her eyes. She nibbled at her food but she could still feel the relaxers kicking in, begging her to eat more and let her be soooooo relaxed and drift off into her mind for a while. But she couldn't allow that. What if she missed them bringing in another prisoner, or a new guard change, or something, anything that could give her an idea of escape. It had been almost a week at that point, or so she thought. There were no windows in her cell.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 21:44

"Youre confident, at least. Brownie points." He says, finishing attaching monitor wires to her temples, an oxygen meter on her index finger, and a meter to track her heart rate. "Well lucky for you, I prefer to do these in a normal interrogation room simulation. So no heights for you." He says looking at her. '"Now, Tim over there will keep track of your vitals. Like i said earlier, you wont be harmed physically at. But he is there to make sure your body doesnt flip out. If you have any problems after this, they may make you go see one of our psychiatric for a quick mental health screening. But i have a feeling you will be fine. Remember your code?" He asks dropping down a lightweight helmet from above her, covering her eyes, like a small MRI machine. He goes to get strapped in as well, "Once Tim starts the program youre going to pass out, and we will wake up inside."

-------------------
"Thats fair. We arnt supposed to hurt the captives. But thats also why we have to cuff you when we come in now. Win some, lose some." Graham says, noticing she was messing around with her food instead of actually eating it. he chose to ignore it. "Is there anything within reason i can bring to you? Book, paper and crayon, etc?" Since she was behaving better now, they did give him permission to give her some more leeway with things, not much. but it was something.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 21:56

Lexi grinned at the fact that she got brownie points already. It wasn't like Will didn't already see as one of the best recruits already or anything. She didn't even need the brownie points but it filled her with pride to get them nonetheless. "I understand," she said, smiling at him one more time before Tim started the program. She quickly blacked out and it took her a moment to swim through all of the water in her head to get to the other side.

Her eyes finally opened and she was tied up in a wooden chair in a concrete room with no walls or windows. It was creepy, not having any escape routes at all. Even in real life scenarios, there's ALWAYS a way out but it was meant to make you feel like you were hundred percent trapped. No one could come and rescue you and you never leaving that place.

Her heart thudded in response to her own train of thought and she purposelly stopped herself. She had to focus. She already wasn't off to a great start in her own mind. So, she breathed. Deep, calming breaths.

"Actually, a paper and a crayon would be nice. I want to draw me murdering that bitch, Deb," Elsa grinned evilly, imagining it. She took a swig of water and sighed. "It is so painfully boring in here. Half of the guards won't even talk to me anymore, no matter what I call their mothers."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 22:07

Will was used to the feeling of entering the simulation by now. He wasnt sure if there were any negative side effects to blacking out so often, but that wasnt really on his mind that much. Once he woke up in the simulation, he shook the cobwebs out of his head. Getting his barings he noticed Tim loaded up a dark, dank, secluded concrete room. Sort of like the ones in the basement. He was hoping to get the Medical bay looking one. Oh well. The room was outfitted with one door, multiple cabinets and shelves holding various tools, a large sink, bathtub, etc. Almost anything someone brought their mind too he figured he could find. Lexi loaded in a short moment after he did, appearing in the chair. He gave her a few moments to get her bearings, as he was out of view, behind her. Along with all the shelves as well. A nice touch, adds the stress of wondering what was next. "feels pretty real doesnt it?" He asks, starting to open up drawers, setting tools on the counters behind her. "I dont suppose it will be as easy as asking you for the code outright?" He asks with slight sarcasm

---------------------
"Well, i know how it feels to be in isolation chambers an 8th of that size. I tried to pull some strings in making it somewhat comfy at least for you." He says. "Easy to go crazy in this kind of situation. cant have that." He says to himself, taking his radio and asking someone to bring some drawing paper and crayons for her
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 22:30

Lexi froze when she heard Will's voice behind her and she turned, facing him. Ah. There was the door and even a few shelves and counters for her to look at it. Instinctively, her heart beat quickened and her breath sped up but she forced it back down. She eyed him and had to think, This is fake. This isn't real and Will won't be physically hurting you. It's all in your head.

She thought what could be making it harder was that WILL was going to be the person interrogating her. She had kinda grown attached to him, maybe even considered him a friend and now she'd have to go through this with him. She had to be strong.

"Ha." she laughed at his sarcasm. "You can have the code to my Redtube account but there's no way in hell I'll give you the real code."

"It's definitely a lot harder than you realize before it happens to you," Elsa admitted. "This is the longest I've been held anywhere. Every time they've slipped up. I'll admit, you guys are actually pretty good." She shrugged, taking another bite. It was making her sooo sleepy though.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 22:44

That got a small chuckle out of him as he picked up a standard hammer, spinning it in his hand thoughtfully. He was on a time limit, but he rarely needed the fifteen minutes. He may with her, but mental stress could be just as strong as physical. "Redtube, hm? Im more surprised you admit you have a redtube account, more than anything. That wouldnt be the reason your right wrist is in bad shape hm?" He asks chuckling, his voice almost a little flirty with that. But not much different than his sarcasm. He grabs a vice from one of the cabinets. One of the only things in her file was a bad right wrist, he thought of going for that first. A vice was an interesting interrogation method, almost Saw like. The longer someone went without information, the more dust like their bones would get.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 10:04

Well, fuck. He's already bringing out some hard hitters. Lexi thought, seeing the vice. She rolled her eyes. "If you must know, girls masturbate even more than guys do." she responded very matter-of-factly. She waited patiently for the vice to be put on her and for the pain to begin.

She used a certain mind trick to help her get through interrogation techniques. Normally, she'd go inside her own mind and imagine it as a castle. She find her way, deep, deep within the castle, putting up the drawbridge and locking every single door behind her as she made her way even deeper into her castle until in her own mind, she was in a room similar to the one she was being interrogated in. That way, she would literally distance herself from her own body and the pain she was about to endure.

But she couldn't do it and her stomach dropped for a moment. It was because they were already in her own head. But this wasn't a dream or anything that she could manipulate.

She'd literally have to face it head on today.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 13:10

He didnt reply, save for a small chuckle and shaking his head. The vice he had was a bit different than an ordinary work shop one, portable more than anything. He loosened the bar, letting the vice open up enough for the bottom of it to attach to the underside of the arm of her chair and the top to to go over her right arm, wrist, and half of her hand. He spun the bar until it was uncomfortable, but not painful per say. "last chance" He offers.

(youre also welcome to have her try to escape and stuff, since after any bones are busted in her arm it will be easier to escape the restraints. i didnt really think of any rules for or against that strategy, interesting scenarios can come from it id think)
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Aug - 13:46

((yesss))

Lexi scoffed. "Just get started already. You know I'm not giving you the fucking code." She stuck her tongue out at him and quickly withdrew it before he started and she bit her tongue off. Even if it was only in her mind, it would still hurt and she still wouldn't be able to talk. "Bring it on."

The Bosses were here.

Four men in black suits made their way down the hall, flanked by six more men with guns and other various weaponry to protect them. They were foreboding and terrifying in their completely expressionless faces. They eventually reached Elsa's cell. One of the guards asked Graham to bring Elsa to a specific room. It was time to interrogate her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Aug - 19:54

Suit yourself." Will says, backing away and slamming his foot down on the bar, effectively snapping her wrist and breaking parts of her hand and arm as well. "Not sure if youve ever had a bone crushed into dust, but i can tell you, everyone ive done it to didnt exactly enjoy the experience." He says going to grab a pipe to slip over the bar. Give more leverage to make it turn easier.

----------------
Adam (picture the character from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. its where i got the name from anyway)
Adam and his wife waited patiently in the interrogation room, waiting for the guards they sent to bring in their, hopefully, new recruit. The last AoG member put up a long fight, and ended up in pieces in the bottom of a swamp. Similar things would probably happen if this new AoG member didnt play along. Adam tapped his fingertips along the table, rather impatiently, the metal clinking against the wood. Half of him was essentially modded, improved on by new technology. Both legs, his right arm, and one eye were robotic, giving new speed, strength, and vision beyond normal abilities. "How do you think this will go over?" He turns to his partner idly, "any chance of recruiting her?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 13:26

Charlene (picture a tall blonde woman with lanky legs, red lips, and bright red eyes instead of normal colors, having been experimented on to give her night vision)
Charlene turned to her husband and looked through the file she held in her hand on the subject: Elsa White. Not much was known except for her accomplishments in the AoG such as: robberies, assassinations, arson, recon missions, and even rescues of other members. She was beyond qualified and exactly what they needed but...

"She took out one of her guards already and they had to give her drugs to keep her calm. I honestly think that she's smart enough to play along but we should watch her closely."

Elsa was dragged into the room with a bag over her head. She wasn't fighting them but she was standing and walking to the chair, rather than being unceremoniously dragged like their past few interrogations.

Once she was tied down, the bag was removed from her head and she startled a bit, seeing Adam first. "What're you supposed to be? The Terminator?" she scoffed.

Lexi yelped in pain but quickly drew in deep breaths, reminding herself: THIS ISN'T REAL THIS ISN'T REAL YOUR ACTUAL ARM IS FINE. Just barely stopping herself from crying, she realized that she wasn't going to make it through the interrogation. Her usual way of getting past it was beyond in her in this "matrix" so she'd have to escape.

That had to be an option. The door was right there.

Plus, her arm was mostly flattened. If she could get through one more painful push and her arm was dust, she could just slip the remaining arm out and catch Will off guard. She wiggled her fingers to be sure. While the program was telling her that her bones were broken, she told her fingers that they were fine and sure enough, they still moved.

There was a way out of this.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 18:27

Adam didnt react negativley, just giving a toothy grin, "Not exactly, but Terminating is not exactly something i am unfamiliar with." He replies. His eyes moved over her face, the robotic 'pupils' extending and contracting as they flipped to different modes, examining her. "Miss White, I hear youre a pretty high up member of the Assassins of Gineadon?" Adam asks, sitting back in his chair, crossing one leg over the other. "Lets just say there is a wall of death headed to your organization and we are offering members, new and old alike a chance to live, if you catch my drift"

------------

Will was impressed at her ability to keep calm, not screaming or anything in pain. "doing better than the last guy, I will give you that." He says grabbing a pipe from the counter, checking his watch as well. Another ten minutes or so. I can probably manage He thinks to himself. He slips the pipe over one end of the bar, looking at her briefly before throwing it another full turn. The pipe flew off the bar, landing a few feet in front of the chair, he heard the distinct sound of bones shattering. He turns away, leaving the pipe and vice there, walking back to the tools he had to choose from. One shattered arm with the vice was decent enough. May want to try something else. "Need to ask yourself, can you handle another ten minutes? Or will you crack now and make the pain stop?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 22:30

Elsa studied Adam's strange eye as it changed and moved forward and back, scrutinizing her. "I've figured as much. What? You're going to kidnap and turn them over to your side or kill them?" Elsa guessed. While she didn't get a direct response, Charlene's slight head nod was more than enough for her. "So, what? What're you planning to do to the AoG exactly? How can you even trust the new kids to keep their mouths shut?"

Charlene tsked. "You seem to think that you're the one asking questions here. Do I need to remind you which of us is tied up to a chair."

"It's not the first time and I highly doubt it will be my last," Elsa retorted.

Lexi wasn't listening.

By the time Will had his back turned, she slipped her broken arm out from under the vice and quickly untied her left hand, making quick and silent work of her ties. By the time Will had finished his sentence, the metal pipe connected with his head. Since it was fake anyway, Lexi knew she could just take him out and not have to worry about actually hurting him physically.

She swung again, connecting with the backs of his knees and once more in the neck, trying to force him completely down before she made a break for it. She vaulted over the counter tops, praying that freedom lay behind that door before Will beat her ass for this.

OF COURSE THE DOOR WAS FUCKING LOCKED.

But that wasn't going to stop Lexi. She screamed in frustration, a quick, angry noise but then she went to work. She kicked and kicked but after the third kick, the door gave way and she was blinded by white light.

((We can either end the simulation or you can make another obstacle for her to get through to get away.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 22:48

Adam listens to the two bicker with the same shit eating smirk on his face, like it was his resting face. "Now now Charlene, we must show that we can trust someone at least a little if we ever expect them to do the same" He says. He leans back forward in his chair, his robotic eye still scanning her, the other looking at her normally. "When it comes to people we recruit keeping their mouths shut, im sure you know we have just as strict of rules here as you do at the AoG.. as for the fate of the AoG, i think raiding the tech and medical departments, and getting our past recruits from those cellars you have will be nice. Of course burning the place to the ground and firing bunker busters to destroy the underground of it will be a nice course of action."

--------------

The initial strike actually propelled Wills head forward into a cabinet, creating a sort of two for one hit. His vision blacked out for a moment from the strike, immediatly getting woozy from it. The second blow connecting to his knees dropped him like a rock, and the hit to the neck further cemented the feeling of trying to wake up from being knocked out. As his vision started coming back, he saw Lexi trying to break down the door. Fucking clever. He thinks to himself. He tried to stand back up, using the counter for leverage, but the strike to his leg must have blown out his knee. He couldnt put any weight on it. He groaned and rolled over to his back. "I have to say, that was pretty clever on your end." He says, looking at her with one eye, the other swelling from hitting the cabinet. "Thats a first." He mutters laying his head back on the pavement. "Go through the door and you will exit the sim. Tell Tim to wake me up, i dont think i can get out with whatever happened to my leg"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 22:59

Elsa paled when he said "past recruits from those cellars". She had been fighting his organization since she joined AoG and no one knew what it was called. The only thing they could ever discover about its origins is the picture of a snake eating it's tail so it's a never-ending circle. And even that could be completely irrelevant.

Many of the assassinations that Elsa had completed herself were big wigs or major companies she knew of and sometimes all she knows is what her target looks like and a time and location and she snipes the motherfucker.

But those few times where they captured someone, they've been silent badasses that take even Will's worst punishments with smiles on their faces. Getting those guys out of the cellar would cause serious problems. "Why?" she asked, glaring at both of them. "What's the point?"

Lexi grinned at him, not even the least bit sorry about hurting him. She considered it fair. He immediately went to her weak spot and broke her fucking arm. "See you on the other side!" she saluted him with her left hand and stepped through the door.

Everything blinded white and Lexi sat up, looking at Tim. "You'll have to wake Will up. I may have broke him a bit," she grinned, taking off all the wires and shit.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 23:16

"To show the AoG arnt the giants they like to think they are." Adam says, the smirk gone. "we have been around for centuries. The AoG are infants compared to us, and you came up from nowhere with your government backing, and decided we were your new target. and for what? because some innocents got hurt in our crossfire while trying to take down that tyrant in Boukx? Do you think that is fair? Do You think the AoG have never spilled innocent blood!?" Adams voice rose more and more, his robotic arm slamming in the final question, denting the metal table they sat at.

(thinking that this organization is sort of like the AoG but much older. during a mission they were on, a few hundred innocents got hurt in the crossfire and AoG decided to track them down. during an AoG attack a lot of innocent blood were hurt as well, but they were mainly family of this team, including Adam and Charlene's daughter/son or something to give it more personal sting)

-----------------------
(Im going to have Will act a bit distant from this, almost like he is being 'sore loserish' but thats not what im going for in the long run)
Tim went to question what she said but decided to go against it, going to deactivate the simulation. Will's body came back into motion, waking with an audible groan. Even though it wasnt real, he could still feel a slight pain where the lead pipe hit. He slides off the table, disconnecting the wires and going to his notes. Giving Lexi 10's across the board in this exam. Thinking out of the box to try and escape, versatile with little weaponry, also can take a lot of pain in an interrogation situation. He was writing down more notes, keeping his back to her as he waved her off, "Send the next person in, would you?" was all he said, a bit bluntly. his mind was swimming in thought
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 23:27

Lexi grinned at Will, expecting him to turn around and rave about her. She was disappointed when he didn't even look at her. "Um. Yeah?" she said, almost sounding more like a question but she went out and sent in the next person, nursing her right hand subconsciously. She made her way upstairs to take a nap. She was so exhausted after their "interrogation". A nap sounded fantastic.

She passed quite a few people on her way to the bedroom and didn't even say hi to any of them. She was so quiet now after the events that just took place. Eventually she reached her room and collapsed onto the bed, trying not to cry from the pain she had endured earlier. She was...so...tired.

Elsa was taken a back at this new knowledge she hadn't known before. "Of course we have. Who hasn't?" she responded, her gears whirring in her head. If this organization had been around for enturies then who truly knew who belonged with them and who didn't? They existed long before the AoG was even thought of, who's to say that someone on the board isn't an enemy spy of theirs.

Her best bet was to go along with it. Otherwise, they were just going to kill her. But if she could gain their trust and if she could get a word out to Will and Scout, they may be able to stop them before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Aug - 17:08

Over the rest of the day, Will's interrogations lasted shorter than usual. Especially the ones right after Lexi's. Quite a number of the next sessions lasted a few minutes each, and they visited the psychiatric ward afterward as well. Maybe Will was taking out some frustration on the others, trying to think what happened during Lexi's turn. He wasnt upset by the events, far from it. It was overly impressive how well she was at, well, almost everything so far. The tests finished around 10 pm, well after dinner already happened. Will finishes up his notes, a lot of the new recruits scored well in his eyes. Maybe he also gave some leeway with how much more brutal he went after Lexi escaped. Oh well. Will made his way to the dining hall to grab a small snack before heading to the gym.

---------------------------
Adam finally relaxed his arm, pulling it away from the dent in the table. "At least you understand the AoG arnt as perfect as they believe." He says quietly, leaning back in his chair again and looking at the ceiling. "I assume you already know what will happen if you refuse." he asks.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Aug - 1:41

"Of course but come on." Elsa leaned forward as far as she could in the chair. "My life really doesn't matter that much so what's in it for me to betray the people I've worked with for years?" She raised her eyebrows and Charlene tsked but didn't say anything.

Lexi woke up close to ten at night and she sighed, realizing that she'd be up all night now that she slept the whole day. Her right arm tingled and she wiggled her fingers then grasped her arm to make sure the bone was still there. Some after affects from the simulation were giving her phantom pains. She knew she'd have to deal with them. Then there was the headache along with the feeling of dread and anxiety, panic from being locked up and hurt... She briefly gasped, reminding herself to breathe normally.

She had to get up and do something. She would go crazy sitting in the bedroom but she wasn't really allowed to be out and about. But hadn't Will said that the gym was open 24 hours? She went ahead and changed into shorts and a sports bra, knee highs, and sneakers and made her way to the gym, a towel over her shoulder and a water bottle in hand. She arrived and snickered to see Will there. She immediately started stretching and working on yoga to prepare herself for the harder exercises.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Aug - 19:49

"Money, power, respect, to be feared, weapons, land, control." Adam says, looking at her, tapping his fingers on the table boredly. "Everyone has a price, we should be able to supply anything you wish. What do you get at the AoG? Dirty looks and a little bit of petty cash whenever you take a job below your caliber?"

----------------
Will was caught up in his exercise and music to notice someone else had joined him in the gym, which was mostly empty. save for a couple other people. Will hung upside down from a bar, doing psuedo-situps. After a set of 30 he stopped, hanging upside down and relaxing a little, slowing his breathing and looking around the gym, finally noticing Lexi there. "Shouldnt you be sleeping? Tomorrow is going to be a bit more... busy, than today." He says, pulling an earbud out so he could hear. Tomorrow was the hand to hand combat day, all recruits would be down in the Pit. Kind of like Fight club. He would announce official rules in the morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next