The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74607
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 21:08

"to be fair, i pleaded to Michael to pair Blake with Zarin, Jacob, or myself," Will says with a bit of venom in his voice, his eyes glaring toward Graves' direction. The thought that every assassin needed to get along with their peers. "Bad blood." He mutters, tapping his fingers on the table in frutstration. "Im pushing to get Michaels permission to take Graves to interrogation... If graves knows anything, Ill find out.

"In fact. Im going to go talk to michael right now. Youre welcome to join me if needed, Elsa and Scout. Id invite you," He says to Lexi, "But you technically wouldnt help the case at all. And would put you in the crossfire if anything happens." Will takes his plate and stands up, shooting another glare at Graves' direction before going to put his plate and silverware away.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38990
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 21:48

Scout glared at Graves with him. No matter what anybody did, there was always going to be a bad egg. It was finding it and terminating it before it became a problem then be skeptical all over again. "Of course I'd love to join you. This is serious and if Michael is being blind-sided, we need to make sure he knows everything there is to know. One of our own is missing and not just someone unimportant."

"I'm coming too." Elsa agreed, crossing her arms over her small chest, looking rather fierce and icy for someone who was only five foot five. "Blake was a fantastic trainer and magnificent assassin. I'll do anything to help her."

"I wanna come," Lexi added, smacking her fist into the palm of her hand. "I want to be a part of this group and we're supposed to be a family. I want to help."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:06

He looks back at Lexi but didnt argue, he appreciated her enthusiasm but he still knows Michael wont take her thoughts into consideration at the moment. Will shoves his hands into his pockets and makes a b-line to Michael who was chatting with a few initiates. Will taps him on his shoulder, "Michael I need to talk to you about something."

"Oh, Will, of course. What do you need?" Michael waves off the new people away, noticing Elsa, scout, and an initiate in Will's wake, but didnt comment on them at the moment.

"When did Graves get back in, and why isnt Blake back too?" Will asks, his voice cold, not moving.

"Oh, its about Blake. understandable." Michael says, bringing Will a little closer. "Look, im just as livid. I need to work a clearance for Graves to be sent to interrogation." He whispers. "Im getting walled right now by the council."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:26

"Walled? Why're they backing Graves? You don't think they're trying to overthrow you again are they?" Scout asked, shaking his head. "I swear, some of the members are out to get you, sir."

Elsa nodded, closing the circle to others outside, speaking in hushed tones. "Would you like me to jump him and bring him in, sir? I'm more than willing to go against the council."

"Calm down, Ice Queen. You're barely a B class. I doubt you could handle Graves bringing his A class, no offense," Scout warned, patting her head. She slapped his hand away.

"Will and I could easily take him down." she countered.

Lexi listened intently but smartly, kept her loud mouth shut throughout them talking. She was new and had no say. She knew that already.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:11

Michael shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose through them talking. "No, no, no. Thats not the situation," he starts, looking at the group. "They arnt backing Graves and they arnt trying to change leadership at all. That I can tell anyway. There just isnt a solid lead linking Graves to Blake's disappearance. They finished the job, I have the evidence to prove it. During Graves' debriefing he said Blake disappeared and he couldnt track her down." Michael explained, crossing his arms in frustration. "Yes he had problems with her, but being an idiot isnt exactly proof of being guilty."

"If we dont hear back from her once initiations are over, I expect something to be done. Whether interrogating Graves, or going to Scorch to look for her myself." Will says, his voice dark. "If that means I go to the council myself, so be it. They cant wall progress when an S class is missing. Blake is one of our best members, and Graves knows something. I know it." More frustration leaked out of his voice the more he spoke, his usual calm demeanor chipping away. He sighs in frustration, shaking his head and walking out of the dining hall, heading outside of the mansion to have a smoke
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 9:38

Lexi watched the whole conversation with severe interest but noticed out of the corner of her eye Graves was watching the group, Will and Scout especially. Scout continued speaking to Michael after Will wandered off a little angrily. "Are there any measures being taken to at least watch him? If not, I volunteer as tribute. Someone needs to be keeping an eye on this guy. What if he did make her disappear and starts just offing people he doesn't like?"

Elsa frowned, but nodded in agreement. "It wouldn't be the first time it happened either. Originally, three guys created the group and one of them didn't move up to S class assassin fast enough and tried to kill off the other two but he started picking off the assassins who were 'under' him that got to S class first. He was caught after his sixth kill."

Six kills. That was a lot of murder to get away with under your superior's nose.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 12:42

Of course we are watching him. The council agreed to that at the very least. If we can keep an eye on new initiates we can certainly look after Graves to see if there is anything suspicious." Michael replied, shaking his head slighlty when Will stormed off. "Look, you two just keep to yourselves for now, ok? Thats an order. I dont need fights breaking out between members, and Graves already has problems. No need to escalate it yet, but I will keep everyone posted on what we are going to do to deal with the matter..." His eyes wandered over, seeing Graves was watching them. "In my own opinion, I would stay in a group though. And i wouldnt wander around after dark. Just to be safe. understood? If you would like I can find a job for either of you, or him for that matter. Get people away"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 13:21

Elsa frowned, shaking her head vigorously. "I'd rather stay here where's there's real danger. I'll keep the new kids safe for now," she said, nodding to Scout who nodded back. They often teamed up and partnered on missions. "I got your back on those," he agreed.

Lexi, after listening to Michael's warning about staying in groups, wandered off to go find Will and see how he was doing. Or at the very least to go and get some practice in before dark. In Graves' mind, she was already an enemy because she was seen with Will and Scout and she knew she would have to be careful.

Graves eyed Lexi leaving the room but didn't pursue her. He instead kept his eyes trained on Michael and the rest of the gang. The newbie was the least of his problems currently.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 13:29

Michael nodded at Elsa and Scout. "Alright, still. keep a lookout i suppose and be careful." He says eyeing Graves himself. "Ill try to do the same. If he tries to make a move at me, Ill have him killed. And he knows that, so i feel like others need to look out more than i do."

Will was out at the firing range which was east of the mansion. He set up a target about 50 yards away and was chucking knives at it occasionally. He was mainly ouit there to get some quiet and thinking space. He took out another cigarette, third in a row, from his pocket, lighting it and heading to go unlodge the knives from the board to have another round.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 13:46

A knife whipped passed Will and embedded itself next to the knife he was grabbing next. Lexi grinned as she sauntered over to grab it from the target. "I'm the best at throwing knives," she said matter-of-factly, not bragging at all. "I've always been really good with knives and swords and the like. Anything medieval." Now that she was outdoors, she was a bit more calm than she was when she was inside.

"Of course, sir," Scout saluted Michael. "If you need anything or if we hear anything suspicious, we'll get into contact."

"10-4," Elsa agreed, nodding to Michael before grabbing Will and wandering off to go meet all the new rookies.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 13:50

Will jumped very slightly as a knife appeared sunddenly lodged right next to where he was grabbing. He turned to see Lexi walking over. "I can see that," he says with a slight chuckle, pulling the last of his knifes from the target, starting to head back to the throwing area, blowing out smoke after taking a small drag. "Sorry you had to see some inside AoG turmoil. Graves is a bit of a douche, always has been. Not sure why I put in a good report when he tried out"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 14:52

"It happens to the best of us, Will. Just tryouts won't be able to ensure every single person's loyalty and moral standing," Lexi shrugged, grabbing her knife from the target and coming to stand by him at the line. She threw, getting a perfect bulls-eye and didn't bat an eyelash. She threw three more, each embedding in the same place and causing a few to fall off the target.

"I need a new hobby other than knives. I'm too accurate and it's not fun anymore," she moaned, picking up a stick she found and hurling it at the target. It connected in the middle and fell and she plopped on the ground, looking a little angry as she pulled on the grass. "That's why I want to learn new weapons. I'm bored with the old ones."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 20:03

I suppose not, but I usually am a good judge of character." He says watching her throw her blades, the subsequently fall on the ground, pulling grass like a third grader at soccer practice. "I would say I could show you the bow and arrow today, but its starting to get late." He says, checking the time idly. PEople were filtering out of the dining hall now, dinner was just about wrapping up. Initiates and members alike were coming outside now to take a look around the grounds, going to the garage, or even the firing range where we currently were.

"Im probably going to hit the gym and then go relax. Read in the library or just go to bed or something. id suggest you do the same, starting tomorrow your days are going to get pretty long, i fear." He says chuckling, looking down at her
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 10:26

She looked up at him and grinned ruthlessly. "I can't wait," she replied, standing up and tossing her ponytail over her shoulder. She crossed her arms over her chest and studied him for a moment, taking in every little detail of his face and body. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

Scout and Elsa spent the whole night following Graves around in the shadows. All he did that entire night was have dinner, go the gym, and straight to bed. Elsa took the night shift so Scout could sleep. He would have a long day ahead of him with the newbies flocking in and needing guidance.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 10:51

He kept his gaze, meeting her eyes and watching her curiously. Will wasnt sure what to make of her, going back to his earlier comment of judging character. She was eager to be here, which was a major plus. Eager to learn and to prove herself. "I'm sure you will." He replies, giving a small half smile. It had been a while since he was so relaxed around a new recruit, usually opting to throw on a cold and dark persona. "Tomorrow will be basic stuff. Physical exams, making sure youre in good health and nothing is wrong, like mis-healed injuries and such. As well as weapon handling and performance. I look forward to seeing how you do.

"But, Im going to head out" He says looking back at the mansion and returning his gaze to her. "Id stay away from Graves or his buddies." He warns. "See you tomorrow." He gives a half salute and turns on his heel, heading back to the base. He technically wasnt supposed to tell any recruits what would be happening on any particular day, but it wasnt too much of a spoiler he assumed. It wasnt like he said what was happening later in the week or anything.

Will ended up in the gym after a little while, taking to the treadmill for a solid thirty minute run, hitting some weights and the like before heading back to his room, showering and going to bed
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:02

Lexi wasn't known for following orders.

It probably wasn't her best idea of the night but she figured she could do some recon of the whole place before going to bed. She wandered through the mansion until she stumbled across Elsa, crouched behind a railing. "Sh," Elsa whispered, grabbing Lexi's arm and pulling her down into cover with her. She motioned to Graves chatting with someone cloaked in black down the staircase nearby.

"...beat her to a pulp, we will," the cloaked figure was saying.

"No. Don't harm her. We need her alive, for now," Graves replied, shaking his head. "We still need a few more before we can finish this shipment."

"Where are you going to get more?"

"We'll see what the recruits have to offer," Graves waved off the cloaked figure and made his way up the stairs and into the one of the many doors lining the hallway. The cloaked figure left down the staircase.

"The fuck was that?" Lexi asked in a whisper and Elsa paled a little.

"I'm not sure. But you keep your head down. I have a feeling he's going to be going after recruits," Elsa and Lexi stood. "I'm not sure who's with him. I'll escort you to your room and report to Michael."

Lexi paced her room all night, thinking. To see what the recruits have to offer... The whole interaction was weird. She shouldn't be worried about it but the whole first day was just...odd. Especially with Graves and his men messing with things. To her it sounded like....slavery. Or experimentation and she wasn't sure which was worse. She shuddered.

"Lex, you need to sleep. It's a long day tomorrow," she said to herself, rubbing her eyes. She tossed and turned all night and slumped into breakfast earlier than everyone else. Lexi tried to rub the sleep from her eyes but it was hard to ignore the bags under her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:08

Will walked down to breakfast a little earlier than usual, dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans, all ready for the day. Strolling in, he noticed Lexi slumping around the dining hall, shaking his head and chuckling to himself. "I see you got plenty of sleep," He says with slight sarcasm, passing by her to the table with coffee and fruit on it. He poured a large cup of coffee and grabbed an apple before sitting down. Not all the food was out yet, was still waiting for pancakes.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:17

"I couldn't sleep," Lexi sighed, rubbing her eyes. "I ran into Elsa last night," She spoke in hushed tones, leaning forward. "We saw Graves talking to some tall completely cloaked figure and saying something about 'don't hurt her' and 'we need more for another shipment'." She shook her head, retreating a little bit. "It sounds like slavery to me. The best part is that's they're 'going to see what the recruits have to offer'..." She was silent for a moment, staring at Will. "This isn't good. Elsa said she was going to report to Michael but I haven't seen her since last night."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:20

Will was silent as she explained what happened, looking at the door to the hall, making sure no one was coming in. "OK... We will see if Elsa comes in to eat. If I dont see her I will go talk to Michael... Maybe graves, myself." He says with irritation in his voice. It wouldnt be the first time a member was doing something shady off the books. But he wasnt going to let Graves hurt anyone. "I doubt its slavery... My own opinion he may be planning a coup."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:26

"Shipping out all the helpful or dangerous people and killing the rest?" Lexi asked, watching the door as well. She noted all four exits from the cafeteria, not including windows or free-running through the scaffolding. She shuddered, worried for Blake even if she hadn't met her. "I don't think you should talk to Graves alone even if you are S class, Mr. Badass. At least take Scout with you."

Scout happened to be strolling in at that exact moment as he plopped down next to Will with a coffee in hand a plate of eggs and bacon. "Where are we going? I don't want to go anywhere. We have part of the initiation process today."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:30

"I wouldnt be talking to Graves. Not head on. I had a different idea in mind.." Will says as scout plops down at the table. "We arnt going anywhere. Its a long story. Graves is a douche, that about covers it, have you seen Elsa?" Will asks looking at Scout blankly. "Not to intterupt this important conversation, but the pancakes are out. One second." Will went to go get some food before returning. "Look, I will keep an eye out, I will also talk to Michael as soon as i see him. Just, stay away from graves, both of you."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:39

"You're not my dad," Scout replied, shoveling food into his mouth. "I already agreed with Michael that I'm doing recon on him in my spare time. Elsa's got the rest of the time." He shrugged. "We'll be fine. We're the big kids for a reason."

Lexi frowned but didn't argue. She had enough to worry about with the initiation process starting today. She was worried about the physical exam and bad injuries. She was covered in scars from various wounds and she had several nerves out of place, her nose had been broken but honestly she thought she looked better with the new nose... But all her bones she had put back herself when they were broken and kept going because she had to survive. What if she wasn't good enough?

She pushed the thought from her head and asked, "When does it actually start?"

People were starting to trickle in more and it wasn't long before the cafeteria was packed with both boisterous new recruits and silent shadows of veterans.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:45

"After breakfast. You will be called for the exam and the weapon exams are just all day. You go before or after the physical." Will replies, keeping a watchful gaze on those coming in, eating his pancakes and drinking his coffee quietly. "dont worry about anything, im sure you will do fine." He tells her quietly noticing some worry in her face. He was keeping an eye on people flooding in. Still no Elsa.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 11:51

Graves strolled in with a few other people that Lexi didn't recognize but Scout noted who was with him. "Brandon Gotti and Hunter Hayes... That's not good. They're both A class and well respected throughout the entire community and not just for their kills," he groaned softly. "Still no Elsa..." he frowned and turned back to Lexi. "When was the last time you saw her?"

"Around like nine last night when she escorted me to my room," Lexi sighed, shaking her head. "Maybe she's still following Graves around like a badass and we can't see her?"

"She would have no reason to now. She would've joined us," Scout looked to Will. "We all have to be present after breakfast. We don't have long to look for her. If any time at all."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 12:10

Michael walked in shortly after Graves did, that was what Will was waiting for. "Gotti and Hayes? I didnt expect them to be riding graves' coat tails." Will mutters. He finishes up his food and stands, grabbing his coffee, "going to go talk to Michael."

Will strolls up to the line, tapping Michael on the shoulder. "We need to talk, come to my table." he tells him. Michael didnt argue, nodding in agreement and continued grabbing his food. Shortly after, Will and Michael returned to the table sitting down.

"What seems to be the problem?" Michael asks the three of them, curiously. digging into his breakfast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next