The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38990
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) Empty
PostSubject: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 20:26

It's a dog eat dog world out there and the country of Gineadon* is no different. Flying cars are all the rage as well as gladiator fighting has come back around in these "civilized" times. Scandalous affairs were a constant in their many bustling cities and those with money ruled ALL. The government had so much white crime piling up that they eventually had to create the Assassins of Gineadon. These well-trained, talented individuals would go out and eliminate, sabotage, and most definitely murder anyone and anything that got in the way of Gineadon's government.

Assassins of Gineadon are notorious and are best identified by a small tattoo located wherever they have chosen on their body. It's a lion roaring surrounded by a circle of thorns, meant to symbolize the entrapment of the order as well as the power and speed required of the assassin to be as swift and powerful as a lion stalking its prey. Their training consists of torture methods both conducted on themselves and they must conduct them on others. They're a brutal organization but they wield champions.

Their mansion, tucked away in the mountains, is guarded by thousands of turrets, some automated, others man-handled (literally), Underneath the mansion is where all the action is. Tunnels and warehouse sized caverns connected with intricate stairways and pathways surrounded by waterfalls and stalagmites led into the deep recesses of their main base. Unspeakable things happen in the lowest levels, not even the top Assassins wander down very far. On the surface, in the mansion, were all the rooms for various assassins on the go or staying in town. Some were permanent residents, some rooms were more like hotel rooms but they were separated into different wings. On the grounds surrounding them were several garages for flying vehicles, stables for horse riding, shooting ranges for various weapons, and a couple of ropes and athletic courses just for "fun".

Being a newbie to somewhere so brutal was definitely a terrifying experience.

Codename: Lexi Rose
(real name unknown)
Weapons: Dual blasters that transform into two long energy blades that can slice a person in half.
Looks: Long red hair, green eyes, some freckles, bodacious and curvy but muscular as well. Usually wears her hair into two pigtails or side braids, otherwise wears it long and wavy.
History: Grew up in the city of Gendor, fighting anything and everything in the streets since she was little. She loved to fight but didn't kill anyone until she was thirteen. Her first kill was when she was thirteen and it was the playground bully, messing around with one of the little kids. After that, she would take on robbers, murderers, etc. on her own as a bounty hunter from fifteen to about twenty. A bad injury made her drop off the grid for a short period of time but she came back to join the Assassins of Gineadon and seems better than ever. Nothing is known about her family.
((*can be changed, idc))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74607
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 22:36

Codename: Deaths Touch
Weapons: Dual pistols that have blades in the grip (the handle is similar to brass knuckles, the blades can retract and extend with a button press) that extend past the barrel. Fires high caliber rounds, silencer optional
Looks: Rugged, about 6'3'', muscular but not extremely so, short black hair, gray-blue eyes
History: Grew up in a small ratty city named Zepher. Grew up in an orphanage after being sent there at a young age, what happened to his parents was unknown. at 14 he started taking offers from kids at school to teach bullies a lesson, sort of a bodyguard. This extended into his first kill in high school: killing a punk who beat up one of Will's friends, leaving him paralyzed from the waste down and blind. After that he ended up dropping out, taking up jobs as a freelance mercenary of sorts. Taking out bad guys left and right, leaving police in each city stunned, as well as afraid. Will's tactics were brutal, bodies were found partially skinned, branded, sometimes simply shot. All depended on their personal sins. The Notoriety eventually made its way to the head of the AoG, who had Will captured, brought in, and was offered a permanent position at the facility. He quickly rose through the ranks of the guild, eventually being promoted to the top 'S' ranking assassin, and gaining the nick name of 'deaths touch' from the others in the facility after some of Wills assignment debriefings were declassified, as his brutal tendencies havnt exactly left.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 14:16

((I SHALL COMMENCE THIS AMAZING ROLEPLAY))

Lexi Rose was not one to be left wordless, but after making the 15 mile hike into the mountains just to find the mansion of the AoG, she was left breathless upon her arrival. The gorgeous white stone rose proudly into the air with pillars holding the roof four stories up. On the right of the building lay the stables and various rope and athletic courses. To the left was a garage where several people milled about, working on various vehicles and flying machines. Even a few robots rolled, strolled, and teetered about on wheels, claws, and humanoid legs.

The door itself was foreboding, standing three stories tall, big as a barn and blacker than pitch. A lion's head roared from the middle, making the door THAT much more terrifying.

"Well," Lexi smiled, tugging a red lock free from her side ponytail she chose for her first day. She was clad in cargo pants stashing plenty of knives, grenades, a few safety pins, and blasters. Her tight tank top hugged her curves but also made everyone who saw her know very well that she was armed. She gently pushed the foreboding door open to reveal a gorgeous foyer with dripping chandeliers and medieval weapons hanging along the walls. Banners hung from the ceiling with the lion encircled in thorns, the emblem of the Assassins of Gineadon.

Various assassins, medics, and scouts lingered about the stairwells and large archways of varying degrees of undress and ready-for-combat. She got stares from almost everyone but she ignored them. She was used to being stared at.

Since there were no real instructions given to her by the scout who had picked her, she decided to take a look around herself, wandering about the grounds and getting a good feel for them before deciding to join up.

Eventually she found another foreboding door that led down a dark staircase to an even scarier looking door. Blood coated the wood that made it, giving it a drippy and grungy look. Even the lion in the middle looked more terrified than scary itself. Little did she know was that was the door to the lower levels where the most intensive "training" went on. And even where victims of war would often find themselves.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 19:05

A sickening crack echoed around the room that Will was in. The sound emitted from the hand of the other person in the room: drug dealer, rapist, muderer, and all around scumbag Miguel Prado. He was captured a few days before and was being held in the lower levels of the AoG mansion.

Will's job for the day was to get Prado to spill information. Where his drugs were shipping to, names of his contacts, anything useful to taking down the drug ring running around Gineadon. Interrogations were sort of Goodnight's specialty. It was no secret that he was feared at the compound, at least by captives, or those who break the rules. the lower levels were littered with interrogation victims who have felt the wrath.

Currently Prado's left hand was sinched in a mechnical vice, old school, with a crank. The cracks emitting out were his bones being crushed. Prado was also blooddied and battered, his blood also coated Will's clothing and face.

"Come on Miguel. Youve lost, just tell me. Where." Wills voice slipped out from his throat. He paused before kicking the crank tighter, almost making the two sides of the vice meet and flattening prados hand. "The damn drugs are going!" Goodnight shouted.

Two hours passed, and Will got his information. Prado was tough, but as soon as he was getting the skin peeled from his shoulders, he decided to spill the info. He will live.

Goodnight made his way to the door, the bloodied door that went back upstairs to the estate. Blood soaked his clothes and face as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it, and opening the door. He paused, looking up the stairway to someone he didnt recognize. A young woman staring down at the door. From what he could tell she wasnt exactly a member, may be here for try outs in a few days.

"Do yourself a favor, sweetheart. Go back upstairs. You dont want anything down here." Will says, his deep voice showing signs of tiredness, but his tone was friendly enough, more of a friendly warning than a command. He takes a drag from his cigarette as he closes the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 19:40

The bloody door opened to reveal a rather handsome man, tall and rugged. His black hair ruffled into the wind the door created. His gray eyes settled on her. His voice was deep but tired. He seemed friendly enough to Lexi's standards.

"But...but you looked like you had so much fun in there!" Lexi smiled back at the stranger covered in blood. She wasn't shy, even to obvious assassins. "I would love to see you work up close." She studied him closely. "You're one of the best, aren't you? I can tell. You've got this 'air' about you."
Also a little cute, she added in her head, trying not to giggle. Now was not the time to be admiring handsome, muscular assassins. Now was the time to be furthering her career.

She cleared her throat and thrust out a hand. "Lexi Rose, dual wielder," she introduced herself, waiting to see if his handshake would be manly enough by her standards. Lexi had very weird standards.

If she could get it in with Mr. Macho there, she would for sure move up pretty fast. She had the skills and the kills to get there, but it's always about knowing the right people. Maybe a beautiful partnership or even friendship could conspire from this?
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 19:54

Will studied her briefly, she seemed far too upbeat and bubbly. Bit of a stark difference from the normal seriousness from everyone else. Sort of refreshing, honestly. He shifts the cig to his other hand, reaching out and shaking her outstretched hand firmly. "Will Goodnight, infamous." He replied shortly. Technically a dual wielder as well, but it didnt matter too much in the grand scheme of things. "and i doubt it. most people like to stay far away while i work. but i appreciate the enthusiasm." He says responding to an earlier comment.

He brushes past her on the large stairway heading back upstairs, taking another drag s he neared the second doorway. He blows out the smoke and turns back to her, "and no, im not one of the best." He replies opening the door, "im the best." Will finishes going through the door, leaving it partially open for when she comes back up. Normally his response would seem cocky, but there wasnt any cockiness in his voice. He believed it, and can back it up.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 20:07

Lexi grinned, deciding that his handshake was manly enough for her. She bounced up the stairs, not far from behind him. "THE best? You sound awfully confident." She closed the door behind them, winking at him and she balanced on her tiptoes, looking him in the eye. "I'm honestly underwhelmed. I expected THE best of the Assassins of Gineadon to be, well, larger." She held her arms wide out on either of her sides. "Like Sumo wrestlers. You're muscular but just... smaller. But super tall. I don't know," she rambled, placing her hand at her 5'3" height versus his 6'3". "A whole foot, huh?"

Back in the foyer they had wandered and she briefly looked lost, trying to figure out exactly where she should go. She didn't want to appear foolish in front of the so-called BEST of AoG (in case he really was), so she plastered a smile on her face and kind of dance-walked around him. "So will you be at the tryouts? I'd love to try to impress the current best of AoG."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 20:23

Will watched and listened to her as she rambled to herself, deciding whether or not to be annoyed. He opted to not be, as it was a little entertaining to have someone around now that wasnt a complete stiff. Even if he himself tended to be. "Well a sumo wrestler sized assassin wouldnt be a very good one would he?" He mused, watching her through half closed eyes and a raised brow. "An assassin needs to be more of a scalple than a hammer. quick, persise, accurate. the big guys become giant gun toting mercenaries."

As they entered the foyer he angled his direction to the staircase that headed to the rooms. Dorm like layouts above held the assassins rooms. He could tell she was trying to act like she wasnt getting lost already. "Of course I will be. IM more or less a judge. and every so often, a challenge." Will says, his voice getting a little cold at the 'challenge' line. "By the way, theres a map in the foyer, next to the entrance. Id reccommend learning what is around. Tryouts are in a few days, id imagine Michael will give you a room to stay in upstairs along with everyone else. Dinner is at 6. Youre welcome to go anywhere on the grounds, except the basement." He says starting to climb the stairwell to the dorm rooms.

"Id recommend getting to know some of your fellow tryouts, and maybe some of the assassins on the grounds. can give you an edge."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 20:36

"Thank you, Mr. Goodnight," she saluted him and clicked her heels together before turning and marching over to the map to memorize it. One look and she had the whole thing memorized. "Alright now, who the fuck is Michael and where do I find him?" she wondered to herself before wandering upstairs to where all the dorms were located. After you reached the second floor, the mansion divided off into two huge wings. The left wing was for hotel guests, temporaries like tryouts or assassins with jobs in town. The right wing was for permanent residents of that specific base. Rumor was there were over a 100 in varying sizes and capacity with only three mansions like these.

A desk sat in the middle with a lean man with spiky brown hair and a mean look resting on his face. He scowled at Lexi as she approached. "Lexi Rose, reporting for tryouts, sir!!!" she greeted, saluting him. She smiled and winked at him, hands on her hips. "May I acquire a room from thou, good sir?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 22:03

The man, Grant, looked up with a small scowl. Not exactly his fault, that was just his default face. He pulled out a clipboard with the names of the new people coming in, running his middle finger down the list until he saw her name. "Lexi Rose, youre in room 240." Grant says fishing out the keys from his desk. "The room is fully stocked with clothes, toiletries, etc. let us know if you need anything." He hands her the keys. "Will also be interesting to see if your bubbly-ness lasts through try outs. Smiles are typically gone after the first day." he comments. "enjoy your stay"

------------------
Will got to his room a few minutes after parting ways with Lexi. He wasnt sure what to make of her, certainly carried herself differently than most new tryouts did. He put the thought away for later and peeled off the blood soaked clothing, opting to shower and put on some basketball shorts and a wifebeater shirt as it was getting later in the day, going for comfort more than anything. The lion tattoo on his back peaked through some of the edges of the shirt, also small tally lines indicating his kill count on his wrist, as well as where the right side of his neck met his shoulder, were now visible.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 22:57

Lexi saluted him again, beaming her giant smile at him. "I'm a fucking rain of sunshine that'll roast every ant that gets in my way, sugar!" She winked, taking the key from his grasp and dancing away. "Ta-ta! Come watch me kill at tryouts!!" she called back to him as she danced down the hallway.

"Alright, 240, 240," she sang to herself as she walked past different doors. "AH! Found iiiitttt!" She opened the door to reveal a small room with a queen sized bed, a closet full of clothes,a desk with a computer, and a small private bathroom equipped with a small shower and toilet. "Ah. Home sweet home. At least for now!" She jumped onto the bed, taking her backpack off and unpacking her belongings. A little glass rose she set on the desk next to the computer and a few books. She checked her watch, seeing it was almost dinner time.

"Whelp. I guess I better go meet the other murderers I'll be hanging around with!" she danced off to the dinner hall which was bustling with people and smelling of steaks and potatoes.

She was mainly glared at by a bunch of motorcycle gang looking girls holed up together in the back of the dining hall and Lexi steered clear or them. "Don't mind them," a blonde scout said, brushing past her to stand in line. Lexi joined him in line, her mouth watering from the smell of potatoes.

"Oh believe me, I won't," Lexi laughed. "I'm certain I could take them all on."

The scout chuckled, "I'd pay to see that. I'm Scout, the scout. Because, you know. I scout out the big missions that require multiple people." He reached out his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Lexi Rose, dual wielder and hopefully soon to be an AoG member," Lexi greeted, shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyThu 14 Jul - 19:52

Will checked the time after he finished relaxing, noting it was about time for dinner. He leaves his room, locking it behind him and pocketing the keys before heading back to the main staircase. "Not eating tonight, Grant?" He asks walking by.

"Ill have Rey bring me something. Dont feel like socializing." He replies, turning a page in the book he was reading.

"Just one of those days, i suppose." Will comments, heading down. Once inside the dining hall he was greeted with the smell of steak. Beautiful. He thought to himself. He merged in line silently, ending up behind Scout and Lexi from earlier on the tail end of their conversation. "The bikers will learn soon enough you cant be bitchy here, that is if they even make the cut." Will comments. "Need to be friendly to people. only way you can rely with others in the field. Bad blood will make the brotherhood die... Hey scout." Will greeted after his small rant, giving a nod.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:15

Scout nodded at Will, "Mr. Goodnight, sir. He's right," he continued, looking back at Lexi. "Just ignore the biker bitches." He let out a loud whoop. "YESSS. THE BIKER BITCHES. IT'S PERFECT." he laughed and Lexi started laughing along with him.

"It's the perfect nickname for them! We should make them t-shirts!" Lexi added and the two went into a fit of giggles.

"I like her! Can we keep her?" Scout asked, throwing an arm around Lexi and looking at Will pleadingly. "We can add her to our big teams. Pretty please with cherries on top, Mr. Goodnight, pleaaaasssee?"

They both puppy dog eyed him full on, slowly backing up in step with the dinner line but never taking their eyes off of Will.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:25

"First of all," Will began, walking forward in line as well and it began to move forward. "Stop calling me Mr. Goodnight, thats weird. Secondly, we will see how she does in tryouts. Cant keep anyone that cant keep up themselves." He says blankly. He didnt think she couldnt handle herself or anything, but it was the truth. Nepotism wont fly, you have to prove yourself. "And thirdly, if you think that puppy dog eyes will work on me, you seem to not remember who i am scout." Will says, but added a half smile to show he wasnt being a brick wall or anything. He may come off as one sometimes, but he generally got along with everyone on base.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:37

Scout pouted and shrugged. "Yeah, you're right. I should know better." He stepped in the full line to actually grab his food with Lexi on his tail. They both piled their plates high with steak and potatoes and veggies.

"Do you guys eat like this all the time?" Lexi asked, her eyes wide and her mouth watering. She looked starved for a second and a slightly haunted look flashed across her face before she grinned at Will. "I am so happy! I've never seen so much food in my life!"

Her plate was piled even higher than Scout's and he laughed at her good-naturedly. "Jeez, you're acting like it's your last meal!"

"Well, you never know," Lexi said uncharacteristically quietly but she brightened as she pointed at an empty table FARRR from the Biker Bitches. "Can we sit together? Pretty please?! It'll be super duper fun!"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:42

Will filled up his plate, opting for some steak, mashed potatoes, and cauliflower. "We actually do eat like this all the time. Breakfast lunch and dinner. Story is a little different when we are out on a mission, but on base its a wonderful time." He says. Will glances at the table LExi was pointing too, "Well, thats actually where i sit anyway, so it doesnt matter to me either way." He grabs a can of pop on the way to the table, taking his usual seat facing the rest of the dining hall, keeping an eye on everybody
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:47

Lexi and Scout wandered on over, grabbing drinks as they went to go and join Will at the table. "How long are the practice ranges open?" Lexi asked, cutting into her steak and sticking a huge piece in her mouth. She practically cleared the whole plate in a matter of five minutes and she grinned, wiping her mouth and pushing back her plate.

Scout kinda just stared at the plate, dumbfounded. He didn't look like he even heard the question. He was too enthused in the fact that this tiny little new bitch just inhaled a plate of food even bigger than his.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:51

Even Will was a little surprised how quickly she finished her food, an eyebrow raising momentarily before he shrugged it off and continued eating. "Technically they dont ever close. Anyone can go out and shoot whenever. Usually a go to when someone cant sleep." He answers, "That or the gym and boxing/fighting ring. Those are my preferred spots, anyway. Although, usually cant find a sparring partner at 3 am, so the gym is a bit more accessible." He says with a chuckle, finishing off his steak and working on his sides now
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:55

"I'll give my stomach a little bit of time to settle and then I'll check out all the different practice places." She smiled, staring up at the ceiling in thought. "I wanna try out a bow and arrow. I'm great with throwing knives and various types of guns but I've never gotten the privilege to shoot a good old fashioned bow and arrow."

"I have. It's one of my favorite weapons but it's hard," Scout smiled. "It requires a lot of training and a lot of focus. Will can practically murder anybody with anything. Right, Willinator? Hahahaha. Get it? Like the Terminator?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptySun 17 Jul - 0:03

"Willinator?" Will asks with a small eye roll, "scout you seem a bit too giddy this evening, must be a fever." He says with a small chuckle, clearing off his plate and sitting back in his seat, taking a drink of his soda. "Bow and arrows are decent for stealth missions." He replied to Lexi's earlier statement. "Not really practical anymore though. And Scout is correct, it takes a lot of skill to use them effectively. Most cases I would recommend a sniper with a silencer. Much more practical in a job. I dont recall ever taking a bow and arrow out on an official mission." He did use one on a job that was... not on the books. But that wasnt really allowed, and no one knew about it but him.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 18:22

Scout winked at Will. "I just can't help it. Her energy is contagious! I feel like I'm ALLLIIIVVEEEE!!!!" He threw an arm over her shoulder again and pulled her in close. "You have made my once cold, murderous heart beat with a purpose once more! I shall train thee to pass the tryouts!"

"I would really appreciate it but..." Lexi glanced at Will hopefully. "I was kind hoping Will would let me train with him."

For a moment, Scout looked a bit hurt but smiled anyway. "Well, I'll still supervise."

Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 18:58

Will looked over at Lexi with a little surprise in his face. It was rare that any newcomers really interacted with him, let alone be forward enough to ask to train. He went to answer but was interupted by someone standing at the front of the hall, which was sort of a stage to begin with-being up a few stairs and a center place for announcements to be made. The figure was the aforementioned Michael McGinley, the current head of operations of the AoG.

Michael stood in the center of the stage, a small microphone clipped to his suit. "Hello," his voice boomed over the PA. "I would like to welcome those of you who are not currently members of the Assassins of Gineadon, as there are quite a number of you."

"Thats right, members! It is that time again in which we are bringing in new initiates. Current members obviously do not need to listen to this announcement, but it is recommended." Michael says, more of a warning than an actual dismissal. "Again, to all initiates, welcome. You are currently on your way to becoming an Assassin in this brotherhood...

"Allow me to start off with simple rules:
Firstly: Be respectful of your fellow brothers and sisters. Bad blood will not go far here, and it will rot us from the insides.
Secondly: No fighting outside of the training facilities, or the Pit. If anyone is caught starting fights, any bloodshed, punishments will be swift and fierce. Everyone in this room will be your family if you become and assassin.
Thirdly: There is a ranking system in place. Initiates. You are at the bottom. No rank until you make it in. The ranks are as follows: E, D, C, B, A, and finally S. Your rank, in the future, will determine the jobs you are assigned. E will be low end contracts, S tier jobs will be top tier dangerous missions. S tier assassins can also be assigned any grade job.
Fourthly: Simply, No fraternizing in the facility or out on jobs.
You are always being watched here, dont think otherwise. If anything reaches my office or an S tier assassin that rules are being broken, punishments will take place. Now, initiates. This will not be easy for any of you, as any current member can surely attest." Some members in the hall shrugged and made faces, basically saying 'yeah he is right.'

"Initiation will test you in a few categories: Weapon handling and ability, interrogation techniques, stealth, improv skills, hand to hand combat, and overall teamwork." Michael says, counting through the different categories. "You will also be graded on your ability to follow orders and following the rules I mentioned moments ago. Again, you are always being watched.

"There are multiple outcomes here:
If you dont make the cut: your memory will be wiped and you will be dropped off in the nearest city after being drugged unconcious.
If you make the cut: Your rank will be decided based on your preformance, by our judges. Those being: Myself, Grant Berendt- fellow head and who you met to get your room keys, A Tier Assassin and scout, er, Scout, S Tier assassin Zarin Wazp, S tier assassin Jacob Carter, and S Tier assassin Will Goodnight.

"Your rank can also be improved in the unlikely outcome that a higher ranked assassin takes a liking to your work and ends up wanting to have you as a partner. this must be approved by me.

"The initiation and testing process is a brutal and punishing one. Pain will be endured. Any friends you make: you may have to outdo, outsmart, beat to a pulp, or even worse." The room almost felt like it grew colder as he spoke. "Death is not uncommon, even in the initiation process. And remember. The AoG does not exist, at least in the public eye. If you die here, your family will believe you died in a freak accident in the mountains. If they even find your body."

Michael takes a sip of water and watches everyone in the crowd. The already initiated and current assassins all look relaxed, while a good number of newcomers look, well, nervous. "Again, id like to welcome you to the AoG, I look forward to meeting all of you in the next week of initiation. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 19:13

Throughout the entire speech, Lexi felt the air drop several degrees. It was a lot to take in but it was expected. In order to be there, you had to be the best. So few names were spoken with S class ranks and of course one being Will Goodnight. She slid a look over at him when his name was said. So he wasn't kidding about being one of the best. Even Scout had been named as a judge.

She felt she already had a decent chance being friendly with two out of the six other judges. All she really had to do was prove herself.

The whole death thing seemed a little crazy but she wasn't worried she would die. A lesser being, sure but not Lexi. This wasn't her first rodeo. Nor was it her first "organization".

She grinned at her two companions. "You guys are judging, huh?"

"First I heard of it," Scout frowned, putting his hands on his head. "Why didn't they say Blake Unar? Is she out on a mission?"

"Blake Unar?" another assassin with long blonde hair brushed by the table, locking icy blue eyes with Scout and Will. "She hasn't come back. Her mission was supposed to be over a week ago."

"Is Blake another S class assassin?" Lexi asked the girl and she nodded.

"Yeah. Some say she's even better than Jacob Carter. She's never failed a mission but..." She looked worried. "No one knows where she is. Even Michael is worried."

"Oh, Lexi, this is Elsa by the way. We usually just call her Ice Queen," Scout introduced the two. "Lexi's a new initiate."

"Well, it seems that you two have taken a liking to her," Elsa replied coldly, addressing both Will and Scout.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 19:20

Will looked back at Elsa with his own icy stare, not with anger but with slight frustration. "Speak for Scout. I try to get along with everyone, no more of a liking than anyone else in this room." He replies. "well, maybe more than the bikers. I dont feel like they will last long." Will says with a slight shrug.

"As for Blake, last we heard she went missing in Scorch. If we dont make contact within a few days we will send someone to go look for her." His voice was softer now, not retaliating to Elsa anymore. "I believe she has the ability to make it back unscathed, but it is concerning that we havnt had a word from her in so long."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 19:50

Scout frowned, looking worried himself. "Man. I didn't want to judge anyway but I'm concerned. This is unlike her. Did she take anybody with her?"

Elsa scowled. "Gandar Graves and you know how everyone loooooveees him."

"Who's that?" Lexi asked and Scout sighed.

"Gandar is a meat head with a lot of issues. He's sexist, racist, and hates everyone who's not male or an S class assassin or both. He plays nice with pretty much everybody in the higher rankings except Blake and myself and Will over here. He's usually pretty horrid to new recruits." he explained, shaking his head.

"Yeah but Gandar is back and isn't talking about it. It's 'classified'..." Elsa looked over her shoulder at a large brute, laughing loudly in the corner with a few other smaller and leaner figures. He could easily snap Scout or Lexi in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)   Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins of Gineadon (mfkrwill and me)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next