The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyMon 9 Mar - 4:11

Krissy

"Okay.”  I murmured pulling away from him to go the room.  I opened the doors and went to turn on the lights on either side of the king sized bed.  I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for my husband to join me. 

((Non-alcoholic, Krissy doesn’t drink))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyMon 9 Mar - 13:56

((Riiiiiiight. And no lingerie for Krissy? She is going to wait in her wedding dress?))

I went to the bar and made two non-alcoholic drinks for us. Two cranberry-raspberry mixed with some sprite. I drank the extra as I let out a soft breath. How was I so nervous? We had done this stuff before. We were close. But I felt as nervous as the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyMon 9 Mar - 17:05

Krissy:

My heartbeat was speeding up with every minute.  It had been weeks.  We’d never gone that long before.  My body was craving him after so long.

Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyMon 9 Mar - 18:41

I entered into the room taking another sip from my drink as I offered the other down to her. "Drink." I commanded softly, as I met her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyMon 9 Mar - 22:43

Krissy:

A soft excited smile curled my lips as I took the drink he handed me. "Thank you... Mmm." I murmured, sipping at it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar - 2:19

"There are snacks at the bar as well to tide us over when we get hungry..." I remarked. I knew where this is headed. I was ready and excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar - 16:23

Krissy:

“Okay.”  I said softly and stood up.  I took his drink away, took one more sip of mine, then set them both on the side table.  Going back to him, I wound my arms around his neck and kissed his jaw slowly.  “What are you thinking?”  I asked in his ear.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar - 16:26

"How best to get you out of that dress." I purred into her ear as my hands slid down her back to cup her ass.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar - 17:15

Krissy:

“Mm,”  I felt a shiver ripple through me.  “Don’t you like the dress though?”  I asked, teasing him.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar - 17:16

"I do...you were and still are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen Krissy..." I said softly back, moving my hands to her hips this time.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar - 17:42

Krissy:

I smiled brightly at him and moved to kiss him deeply.  “You’re going to have to unbutton it from the back...” I murmured against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar - 17:43

((TO THE DOCS!))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar - 18:01

(( Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyWed 29 Jul - 19:16

~Skip to next morning~

Krissy:

Though we hadn’t slept much the night before I was happy when I woke up and felt well rested, if a little sore, but it was a good feeling.  I was married to Michael and I would spend the rest of my life with him.  I was sad to be leaving my family but not as sad as I had been last night. 

Kyle and Lexi met us at the airport in the morning.  I went to my brother and held him tightly trying not to cry. 
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyWed 29 Jul - 19:41

I smiled softly as I watched them, my bride, brother in law, and sister in law. My family. My very own real family. I had never expected to have this, and now that I did I really couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 EmptyThu 16 Mar - 1:55

Krissy:

It was incredibly hard to let go of Kyle and Lexi.  There were plenty of tears coming from both Lexi and me.  I kissed them both on the cheek and hugged them a dozen times before I could bear the separation.  Finally, I let Michael tug me along so we wouldn’t miss our flight.

I turned back to see Kyle and Lexi embracing.  For so long we had been together through the craziest things.  We had survived together, laughed together, found love together.  And now we had added to our families.  Kyle and Lexi were going to have a baby, and Michael and I were on our way to set up a new life together.  

The story of Perfect Assassins was ending and a new, happier one was taking its place.  I clung to Michael as we rounded to corner.  He was the only person on the planet who I would be okay leaving my family with because he was my family now.  

I sniffled on the plane as we settled in.  Michael grabbed my chin and turned me to face him.  I stared into his deep blue eyes.  They had drawn me to him in the first place.  In his eyes, I saw the beginning and the future, and it was heart-stopping.

He kissed me, and I melted into him.  However scary our new life would be, I could handle it because I was with him.  So many years ago I had saved him from a worse life.  And now he was saving me.  

~The End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17