The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44693
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Mar - 16:06

((Thats alright, I wasn't on much last week either))

Heather-
I smiled and leaned back against the couch. "Are you trying to tell me you don't like baked goods?" I asked, referring to his comment about cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45828
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Mar - 0:52

((Don’t forget about Macha’s RP.))

Ashton:

“I like eating them. I don’t like watching other people make them into things and then not getting to eat them in the end.” I said dully.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Mar - 13:46

((Oh right! Thanks for the reminder!))

Heather-
"Hmm," I said, nodding at his answer. I flipped through the channels quickly because he wasn't even looking at the screen and tried to find something that wouldn't make him run back to his room. "Well have you ever made cupcakes? It's actually pretty fun," I told him, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Mar - 0:36

Ashton:

“I cook to eat, not for the fun of it.” I muttered to her. With my eyes closed and my arm blocking the light, it was easy to slip into a light sleep, even with the sound coming from the TV.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Mar - 17:59

Heather-
"Yeah well-" I stopped to glance at him and rolled my eyes when I saw his eyes were closed. He fell asleep right in the middle of a conversation? I sighed and got comfortable, lowering the volume a bit so it didn't wake him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Mar - 2:11

Ashton:

I jerked awake with my sister calling, “Hey, dinner’s ready!” I sat up and rubbed my face before glancing at Heather. I stood up and several of my joints popped.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Mar - 15:52

Heather-
I sat up and looked at him when his joints popped. "Ew," I said, putting a face on. I hated that sound.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 1:34

Ashton:

I glanced at her and a smile barely tweaked the corner of my lips as I proceeded to pop the joints in my neck and spine as well.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 13:49

Heather-
I looked at him, noticing the little smile and fighting one of my own. "Stop it," I whined, grabbing a pillow from the couch and throwing it at him. I stood up and grabbed the dish of bread sticks to bring inside.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Mar - 14:52

Ashton:

I smirked and followed her. My sister had set the table with salad and the glorious pizza. “You’re amazing.” I sighed, sinking into a chair. She grinned at me and sat down on the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Mar - 14:53

((Don't forget Macha's RP))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Mar - 17:42

Heather-
I smirked and sat down, putting a hand over my heart. "You think i'm amazing?" I asked, pretending to be touched even though I knew he wasn't talking to me. "That's so nice of you."

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Mar - 1:37

(Do you mind if we skip a bit till some thing more entertaining happens? =P))
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Mar - 16:59

(Not at all, go right ahead!))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Mar - 23:57

Ashton:

I had stayed in my room mostly since I had moved here. I only came out during meal times. My sister came to knock on my door. “I’m heading out!” She called. I went to help her out to her car. She was leaving for the weekend to visit a friend of hers for their bachelorette party. It would only be heather and myself in the house for a few days, which meant I’d probably be getting take out.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 13:50

Heather-
Natasha told me she was leaving and that her brother and I would have the house to ourselves for a couple of days. I made sure to hug her good bye before she started packing so I wouldn't distract her from getting out of the house on time. Now, I sat in my room with the door closed, wearing a huge sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. If I had to leave the room, I'd put something better on. No reason for Ashton to see me looking gross.

Not that I cared.

I vaguely heard Natasha calling out that she was leaving and I yelled back for her to have a good time before putting on some music. I may have cranked the volume a little higher than was really necessary and bounced onto my bed. Suddenly, my favorite song filtered through the speakers and I got super into it. Instead of bouncing, I stood up and jumped on the bed. If Natasha was still home she might have been a bit annoyed at the volume of the music but she was leaving so It was my only chance.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 20:40

Ashton:

When I went back into the house I heard the loud music from the other room and assumed Heather was in there and would be for a while. I collapsed on the couch and flipped on the TV, settling for a crime drama.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 21:00

Heather-
After I'd had my fill of jumping around, I plopped myself down on my bed and pushed my hair out of my face. If anything, it was a good workout, I thought. And with a good workout comes a need to re-hydrate. I got up and left my room, panting slightly and headed for the kitchen. "Her boyfriend murdered her," I said, once I realized what he was watching, spoiling the ending for him. I covered my mouth and glanced at him apologetically. "Woops..." I said with a shrug, grabbing a water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 21:58

Ashton:

I sighed. “It was boring anyway.” I muttered reaching for the remote to change the channel. Before I touched it, the TV blinked off and the lights went out. “Well hell.” I muttered in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 22:11

Heather-
I jumped a bit when the lights went out. "What the hell?" I asked, setting down my water bottle and feeling for the counter so I didn't bump into it. I took a couple steps, trying to get to the couch. "Where are you?" I asked, squinting, trying to get my eyes to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 22:15

Ashton:

I got up and followed her voice, holding my hand out to keep from bumping into anything. “I’m here. Do you have any flashlights?” I asked just as my hand touched something soft and cushy that felt very much like the female body.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 22:21

Heather-
I felt his hand come into contact with my chest and I slapped it away. "Hey, who say you could get to second base?" I joked, knowing that he hadn't meant it. "And I have no idea if we have flashlights...Natasha is the responsible one." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 22:39

Ashton:

“Sorry, it’s just they stick out so far…” I muttered touching the wall and feeling my way to the front door. I stepped outside, it was a dark night, and from the looks of it, the entire street was out of power.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 22:41

Heather-
I blushed a bit at his comment and crossed my arms over my chest even though it was too dark for him to see anyway. "Well what are we supposed to do?" I asked. The door being open sent a burst of chilly air into the room and I was wearing shorts. "And you're letting the warm air out!" I scolded.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Mar - 23:08

Ashton:

I sighed and let the door drift close. “Well what do you want to do? You’re the one who lives here, don’t you have anything for light that doesn’t need to be plugged in?” I asked in mild annoyance. “Who knows how long the power with be out. A transformer probably blew.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next