The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University Roommates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

University Roommates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Feb - 20:50

Natasha:

“How could anyone not love you?” I said with a grin as I pinched her cheek. I pulled my hand back and brushed it on my shirt noticing I had left a smear of flour on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female
Number of posts : 20521
Credits : 44623
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
University Roommates - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21University Roommates - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Feb - 21:01

Heather-
I laughed with her and glanced toward the room he was in. "Maybe I should go play nice?" I asked. "I could invite him to come hang out with us in here and maybe later, all three of us could go out or something?" I said everything in question form because in all honestly, while I had met him a couple times, I didn't really know her brother. She knew him...she knew if these things might make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Feb - 0:09

Natasha:

I shrugged. “Ask him if you want.” Was all I said. In truth, I didn’t know what he would want to do. He had been through so much recently, I didn’t know if he would want to be left alone, or if he would want a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Feb - 14:45

Heather-
I bit my lip and walked in the direction with purpose. I lightly knocked on his door. "Hey, why don't you come out and hang with us?" I asked, calling the words through his door. "I know for a fact that room is not terribly exciting," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 20:36

Ashton:

I sat up on my elbows when I heard the knock. I had been laying on the bed with an arm thrown over my eyes doing absolutely nothing. “I don’t know, it seems pretty interesting to me.” I called back.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 21:03

Heather-
I crossed my arms and pursed my lips. "If you don't come out, I'm gonna come in," I told him. "I don't bite, I promise!" I joked, leaning my back against the wall next to his door. "And your sister is making pizza so that means that being out here is automatically a hundred times better than being in there," I finished.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 21:50

Ashton:

I sighed and pulled myself out of bed and over to the door. I opened it and leaned against the doorway. “Why do you want me out so bad?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 21:54

Heather-
"Because I'm bored and you're new," I said simply. "Don't be such a grouch, come join the land of the living," I smirked at him and pushed myself off the wall, walking back toward the living room. I dangled the remote in my hand. "I'll even let you pick what we watch."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 22:38

Ashton:

I followed her after a second of hesitation. “You have flour on your face.” I told her as I took the remote from her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 22:43

Heather-
I paused for a second and almost got embarrassed about it. "Yeah well, I like it there," I said, swiping at the place where I remembered Natasha touching. I pulled my hand away and the small amount of flour I saw there, I wiped on his cheek as I flopped onto the couch. "You have flour on your face," I told him in the same way that he told me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 22:48

Ashton:

I restrained a smile. “It’s a fashion statement.” I said casually with a shrug, sinking down onto the opposite side of the couch at her.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 22:51

Heather-
I smiled and shook my head a bit, looking at the TV. "So what horrible show are you going to subject me to?" I asked, teasing. I kicked my feet up on the coffee table and crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 22:57

Ashton:

I didn’t answer, flipping through the channels silently, occasionally pausing on one to see what it was then changing it. I finally stopped it on a crime drama. "This."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb - 23:00

Heather-
I shrugged to myself. I could handle this. At least it wasn't some sports game or monster truck show. I leaned my head back against the couch and watched. I was started to smell the pizza and my stomach growled rather loud.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Feb - 0:07

Ashton:

I snorted when I heard her stomach growl. “If you go in there now, I bet she’d give you a breadstick, she usually makes them when she make’s pizza.”
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Feb - 11:53

Heather-
I smiled and kicked my feet off the table, deciding to take his advice. "I'll be right back," i said, quickly making the short trek to the kitchen. "A little birdie told me that you might be making bread sticks..." I trailed off hopfully to Natasha and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Feb - 2:55

Natasha:

I laughed and pulled a few fresh out of the oven. I set them on a plate with a little dish of garlic dipping sauce. “Here, take some to the little birdie too.” I said, handing over the plate.

Ashton:

While she was gone the crime show ended and I went back to flipping through the channels. I landed on an Animal Planet one about meerkat and watched it for a second before realizing it was the sort of thing my sister and her roommate would watch and I changed the channel to a motorcycle race.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Feb - 16:12

Heather-
I smiled at her gratefully and helped myself to one right as she placed the plate in my hand. "Oh, I knew there was a reason you were my best friend," I said with a wink and a mouth full of bread sticks. I carefully carried the plate back into the living room and put it on the table, glancing up at the screen. "This is not what we were watching before, don't make me steal the remote," I threatened, pointing my bread stick at him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Feb - 0:37

Ashton:

I smirked as I leaned forward to get a breadstick for myself. “You said I could have it if I came out of my room. So I control it. This is what I want to watch.” I said, soaking my breadstick in sauce.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Feb - 13:08

Heather-
I took another angry bite of my bread stick and sat back against the couch, looking at the TV show. It was about motorcycles. I knew approximately nothing about motorcycles. "Well maybe I only meant that you could control the first show," I said, even though it was a lie. I looked at him again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Feb - 0:05

Asher:

I bit off a large bite of the breadstick. “If you meant that then you should have said so. Remote is mine.” I said around a mouth full. I re-dipped it back in the sauce.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Feb - 0:18

Heather-
I gasped dramatically when I watched him re-dip his bread stick. "You just doubled dipped!" I accused, pointing a finger at him. "Now your germs are in it!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Feb - 0:23

Ashton:

I raised my eyebrows at her as I shoved the rest of it in my mouth. I swallowed then smirked. “No worries sweetheart. I don’t have herpes.” I said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Anna

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Feb - 0:51

Heather-
My mouth dropped open and I stared at him. "Just because you dont have Herpes doesn't mean you didn't just infect the garlic sauce with your germs!" I said, trying not to laugh. I really wasn't that worried about it. I reached over and grabbed the remote. "Now you dont get this back," I teased.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Mar - 2:49

((Sorry I haven’t replied in like forever, I’ve been super scatterbrained and distracted lately. I’ll try to stay more on top of things.))

Ashton:

I leaned back onto the couch and closed my eyes. “Fine, just don’t put on any of that girly crap, glitter cupcakes, and wedding dresses.” I muttered with a shudder. I put an arm over my eyes and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University Roommates   University Roommates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

University Roommates
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next