The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male
Number of posts : 76621
Adopted Family: : pretty sure i dont have one
Job : school
Credits : 101461
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name: j angel
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:15

good, itex will brand you a traitor and send someone just like you to kill you" i growled getting out my guan dao the long staff with a blade at its tip but my personal one i changed myself adding a ball chain to its other end as i stood still to lower my heart rate and lower my heat levels
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 46717
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:19

i caught his sent and thats all i needed. I slamed my bladed into his staff, confirming where he was, i would have prefered his head but hey. and ask evilly "need a hand lowering your tempature? allow me?" I drained the heat from his body then through it back at him as an energy ball of heat,
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:24

i growled loudly jumping away as i used my bladed tip to accept the energy as i brought it back into my system "we don't even have names, we don't even know who we really are. but your willing to kill me just to get a damned pat on the head?!" i asked angrily as i rushed him using the ball end of my staff to send an impact shockwave when my body used its great strength in one concentrated area he ended up flying a few feet away as i showed myself, still wearing my black shades
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:30

"We don't need names, they are trying to save the world, and you didn't just betray Itex!" I yelled starting to build up a ball of kentic energy. ((in other words movement energy)) I wasn't going to let him get away again. I'd already done that once, when i let him walk away from the unit a traitor. and i wasn't going to do it again
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:40

they want control and control isn't saving!" i growled pounding the ground hard with my enhanced strength i hit hard enough that it all moved and started collapsing around us if he cant keep his feet on the ground he cant build up enough energy but i could as i ran towards him hitting him with the ball end first to catch him off guard then i stabbed him with the blade end where his kidneys would be. i don't want to kill him so i never inflict a lethal blow he should know that by now then i left locking the door behind me as i went upstairs through a building
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:44

"God damn it!" I screamed retriving my blade. I then used thermal energy to cortarize my wound. I didn't want to do this but he was leaving me with little choise. "This subject 114, i could use some eraser back up to deal with subject J>"
"It'll be with you in an hour, Base out."

((we should wait for loco to come back))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:48

((never mind Razz ur reply J))
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female
Number of posts : 51863
Adopted Family: : do friend's family's count?
Job : a young aspiring artist and cosplayer
Credits : 74739
Registration date : 2011-11-25

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:50

(aaah! im sooooo sorry!)
i was helping some of the experiments escape, the ones that would survive. I helped them out of the base in New York, gettin above ground and telling them the way to go. I heard a commotion going in beat by, and it was two subjects. I disoriented my space to make it like I wasn't there, opening my wings and flying to where I heard the commotion.
Back to top Go down
http://witch-of-form.tumblr.com/
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:51

i ran up the stairs and i jumped off the roof to open my wings and fly away. no matter how much he wanted to kill me i never wanted to hurt him let alone kill him, but im not doing this for him im doing this to save people like him and me. itex wont give us a future, so im taking one. i thought to myself as i kept flying using my camo abilities to look like the sky as i flew
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:53

I landed lightly on the roof, staying completely still as I only moved my eyes to look around.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:53

I started to build kentic energy to blast my way out. he always was a slipery one, he'd be taught just as well as me. I sighed heavily, hoping they wouldn't send my rookie, he was damn usless at the moment and i did not what in in the feild. I hoped my unit would come though, nine ruthless murderers should be able to take him down.
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:01

i kept flying not stopping until i was far enough away from them, nobody can catch me
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:03

i blew a whole in the side of the building and stretched out my wings, i needed to fly i needed to find him. he'd goten away from me for the last time
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:04

I stumbled bak when 114 blasted through the roof, giving away my spot. I tried to stay completely still, trying not to get myself killed.
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:06

i had heard his explosion apparently hes even more pissed at this point as i tried hiding in a different building
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:09

((i'm off to bed sorry people but its late her rp tomrow.))

"Where the **** did you go?"
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:10

i smiled lowering my body heat thankful i was in some kind of shirt cleaning place that disguised my scent so ill be safe for a while
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:18

I tried so hard to not make a sound. I made sure before I took off that he was looking another way. I quickly flew off, knowing I he would see me no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:18

I landed and let out and angered scream, the eraser turned up in their typical fbi style cloths
"Orders sir?"
"Spread out and find him, and if any of you kill him i kill you!"

((bye last reply((
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:32

i smiled relaxing to slow my heart rate and body heat knowing i would be good for the next few hours until they give up
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 18:38

I turned my head to look behind me, seeing that one of the erasers spotted me. "Shit..." I flew faster, trying to get away from them. One of them pulled out a gun, taking a few shot at me. I got hit in the top of one of my wings, falling a little bit before landing at the top if a building.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 13:17

i caught a scent on the air and crack my neck "I'll handle her," i say over the radio, she was my sister after all. her betrayal hurt more than anything in the world. she was my sister and there for meant to be on my side, at least she got to spend a year with mom. all i get is my weekly visists from dad
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 13:35

I tried to focus on lowering my temp but I could feel the presence of another, one that seems to be related to my enemy, the enemy of my enemy is my friend after all. I thought as I got up and I looked around knowing it would be hard to find out where she is
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 14:44

I fell to my knees, trying to get the bullet out of my wing. "Fuck...." I hissed, managing to get it out, but not without my hands getting covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 15:09

im not sure if I should go after you or wait till you guys fight and save you at the last minute))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next