The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 46717
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) Left_bar_bleue21/21Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) Empty
PostSubject: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:05

So my name is, well i don't really have a name. I was created in an Itex lab, at least that's what ive been told, but i know i have been created outside the lab. see my father created me and my sister, outside, my dad handed me over streight away to buy him and his wife a year with the daughter. since i can be rememebr i've been trained in the arts of sword play, archey marchel arts and to use my powers. I'm a key part of Itex's operation by half. My mission when that begins, kill world leaders so they can't fight back. but for now i'm in the real world hunting down escaped Itex mutants. Right now i'm in the middle of New york searching for a group of hybrids who escaped the instatue for higher living.
((set just beging book 2 for all those who don't remeber the book tis in))

Name: subject 114
Powers (max of three and no ultamate powers): enahanced speed, control over various forms of energy: light, Thermal, electical and kenetic
Hybrid: Avain
Other; Is perfect with sword and bow, can be turned good but not streight away
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female
Number of posts : 51863
Adopted Family: : do friend's family's count?
Job : a young aspiring artist and cosplayer
Credits : 74739
Registration date : 2011-11-25

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) Left_bar_bleue21/21Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:14

Name: subject 115 (born Chase)
Powers: control over space (ie, hallucinations)
Hybrid: Avian
Other: is subject 114's sister, was later sold to itex, but was always uncooperative. She was punished by losing her sight. She escaped and has been helping other subjects escape.
Back to top Go down
http://witch-of-form.tumblr.com/
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:17

((love it XD i wasn't planing on her being the sis, i'll just make the real sis a half sis, but it works so well XD she is awsome want to start? or wait for more people))
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:19

(We should wait)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:21

((well we have one other person, but don't know how many more will come))
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:22

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male
Number of posts : 76621
Adopted Family: : pretty sure i dont have one
Job : school
Credits : 101461
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name: j angel
Group: Super Sayen
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:33

Name: subject J
Powers (max of three and no ultamate powers): enhanced strength, perfect camo abilities (can change like a chameleon), can change body into anything that is touched (like metal or rock skin)
Hybrid: Avain
Other; martial arts expert and always wears shades
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:37

((heres an idea J, you don't have to go for it, how about ur guy and my guy were meant to be part of the same unit but ur guy never went bad, it would be intresting right from the off then))
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:52

actually that kinda does sound interesting, im always trying to be the good guy and having competition never hurt but how would it actually work like would we meet up to do a battle royal every few minutes? or what?))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:01

((yeah, something like that, to start with my guy could be tracking u and you meet up with his sister,))
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:05

alright im game, a master at martial arts against his hunter, now that sounds exciting))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:06

((indeed, even more intresting when they are both marshal arts masters and one betrayed the other))
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:08

even better. ready when you are))
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:10

(Hehehehe this sounds exciting!)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:15

((we'll start when we get one more person))
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:18

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:39

((o screw it, u okay with starting know Hay? and J?))
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:44

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:50

((just waiting on J))
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:52

sorry i was eating, but yeah go for it))
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:55

(Okay:3)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:03

I'd been tracking the traitor for days now, he should never have turned on our unit. i'd been close a couple of times but not actally found him. But this time i could smell him, he was so close i could even feel his thermal energy. "COme out and face me traitor!" i mumble more to myself than him, drawing my blade. it was a smari sword with a hilt designed to look like scales, and the blade was almost four foot long
Back to top Go down
j angel13
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
j angel13

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:05

why should I? your the real traitor" i whispered almost from everywhere thanks to my camo not paying him much mind
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:07

Chase-

I was in the itex corporation head in New York, walking into the basement where all the cages were, just like every other building.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) EmptyTue 17 Sep - 17:11

"How the hell am i the traitor?" I say closing my eyes, they can desive you, the nose and ears can't. "You left the unit, and set Itex back nearly a year while i train a god damn replacment for you." I focused all my power into, my thermal control and my ears and nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)   Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin of the end (max ride based rp open for now)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next