The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

x-men rp (group open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 46717
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
x-men rp (group open) Left_bar_bleue21/21x-men rp (group open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

x-men rp (group open) Empty
PostSubject: x-men rp (group open)   x-men rp (group open) EmptySun 10 Aug - 17:47

fyi this rp is A) based on a fan fic i'm working on, B) based on the comics so if theres something you don't understand PM and i'll explain

Firstly this is based on a book i'm writing Razz which I hope stan lee will let me publish when its donepeople can play teachers Smile pretty plz, that'll be great, also i need someone to play two charciters from my book so ill post their bio's up as well, ps you can play two charies if you wish Smile and if you ask i'll probs let you have a third lol

Bio 1 (my charie and plz use this bio form)

Name: Jacen Vornica

Mutant nick name: Typhoon

Powers (limited to two power types and three powers within that type):

Type 1: telepathy

Powers Mind reading, Mind talking (sending thoughts to people) Changing peoples perceptions

Type 2: Weather control

Powers: Controls over wind, rain and lighting (can form a sheild out of lighting)

Power notes: He can control  his telepathy, and his lighting sheild but the rest of his powers are heavily controled by his emtions

Personal Notes: He is the half brother of storm and Gene grey, however he doesn't know it, is adopted brother Of Florence Vornica, was subject 01-0032 of Project Sabre ((will reveal as it goes on as its vital to the plot)) he trained more on controling his emtions rather than his powers. is the only 'doctor' black maiden, himself and gabeuls trust

bio 2:

Name:  Florence Vornica

Mutant nick name: Black maiden

Type 1: metal summonig

If it is made of metal and she can imagine it she can form it out of thin air

Type 2: metal shell

Powers: she can turn her body into a sold metal shell,

Power notes: when using her shell power she cannont move, however she also cannot be harmed

Personal Notes: She is the adopted sister Of Jacen Vornica, was subject 01-0033 of Project Sabre

Bio 3:

Name:  Gabeuls

Mutant nick name: Gabe

age; 17

Type 1: technology summonig

If it is techology and he can imagine it he can create it out of thin air

Type 2: radio manuplation

Powers:he can control radio singls

Power notes: none

Personal Notes: is engaged to florence Vornica, was subject 08-0001 of Project sabre and was born in the labs

Charicters:

Jacen vornica: played by me

Gabelus: Played by: me

Florence vornica:

Wolverine (head master) Played by

Beast (vice head) blayed by:

Warbird (teacher: played by:

Blink teacher played by:

Storm (teacher, doctor now gene is dead) played by:

Mystique teahcer

Ice man played by

Rouge teacher played by

random mutant

random mutant

random mutant

We need a magnito and other bad guys people

Rp opener

Jacen limped through the gates, Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. He got off his bike and wheeled it, despite the pain, through the gate. Logan saw him and said “I’ll take your bike kid, your gifts need training?”

“Not really, me and my sister Black maiden need a place to stay for a while.”

“You human or mutant kid?”

“Depends, what does very powerful telepathy?”

“Well welcome to my school, now seriously let me take your bike I know how heavy they can be and your leg is bleeding badly.”

“Its fine,”
“Kid one of our teachers is a doctor let her look at it.”

“I can fix my own leg, but it would be nice if you could take my bike to your shed Logan.”

“Hey don’t probe my mind without permission kid.”

“Sorry, my group are very open to it due to our up bringing.”

“Well its not polite,” He turned and took Typhoons bike while Typhoon clasped onto a bench near by.”

He sat there starring at his watch, where the hell was Black maiden? He was starting to get very worried so he closed his eyes and placed his head on his right hand as if he was praying it helped him concentrate. Black maiden where the hell are you? I’m here already!!!

I’m on my way give me a damned chance! I’m still a couple hours out.

Fine but hurry up!!

He got up walking into the school to ask for him to stay for a night or two, along with Black maiden.
Back to top Go down

x-men rp (group open)
Page 1 of 1