The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74587
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) Empty
PostSubject: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyMon 3 Oct - 21:31

I met a girl who hated the world - she used her body to sell her soul
Everytime they'd break her and pay - tear out her heart, and leave her in pain

I never found out how she survived all of the sadness she kept inside
I never found out how she could lie with a smile on her face,
and the scratches she'd hide

[Chorus:]
You could love her if you paid, you could have her everyday
You could love her if you prayed, you could have her every way

Down on her knees, she wept on the floor - this hopeless life she wanted no more
Dead in her mind and cold to the bone - she opened her eyes and saw she was alone
She never found out how much I tried - all of the sadness she kept made me blind
She never found out how much I cried - the rope so tight on the night that she died...

[Chorus]

I never found out how she survived - a life lived in lies is a life of denial
I never found out how she could lie - with a smile on her face and the darkness inside

[Chorus x2]

(based ont he song. Guy meets, well a whore, and tries to help her through her struggles.im to lazy to come up with an actual plot sooo highschool-type rp XD)

Will Goodnight
Caring, Nice, sometimes dark minded, tries to keep to himself, likes to help other people though.

Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) Matrix20
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 38499
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) Left_bar_bleue21/21Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyTue 4 Oct - 9:24

( I'll join when I get home.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyTue 4 Oct - 11:42

k
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:19

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) Left_bar_bleue21/21Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:20

Devalina Moon

She's acts like a bitch, and is a slut. Thats all she knows. But deep under neath all that though shell is a kind careing girl who just wants someone to love her.

Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) Witch_11
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:21

thank you
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:22

no problem,
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:23

alright how shoudl we start this?
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:27

idk, maybe the girl could work at a club and you find her..and like..idk see that she dosen't wanna do this and like follow her home.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:31

sure)
I checked the clock after i finished the random stuff i had to do around my house and grinned. Just enough time to go to the club, i needed some fun for once. I grab the keys to my motorcycle and head out
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:32

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my makeup then pulled on the short skirt and feather boa. "Show time.." I whisperd to myself and went to stand on the side of the stage waiting for my entrance.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:33

I walk into the club and head to the bar in front of the stage. "I wonder whose here today." i sit down and sip on my drink
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:35

"Welcome to the stage Moon!" I heard the announcer say. I took in a deep breath and stepped out onto the stage. I looked around at the men and smiled seductively as I walked toward the end of the runway.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:45

I watched the girl walking down the stage, i continued to drink my glass of scotch
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:47

I looked up and locked eyes with a guy at the bar. I smiled alittle at him as I came up to the pole at the edge of the stage and spun around it.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:49

i got another drink and watched her, something was off about her though. She looked like she was having fun, then again she didnt. Hmmmm. I think it over in my mind and wondered why she was watching me the whole time
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:52

I bit on my lip as I slipped off the stage and walked up to the guy. I wrapped my boa around his neck and pulled closer to him. "Hey there big boy.."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:55

i decided to play along a bit "Hello." i manage a small smile, honestlythis was a first so im winging it
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:58

" You look kinda tense..relax alittle." I said running a hand down his chest. "Wanna come have a private show?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 19:59

i still was trying to figure out what was behind that look, she still was hiding something. after a second i nodded "sure"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 20:01

I smiled and took his hand. "Well come on then.." I said pulling him toward a back froom. I frowned inwardly but didn't let it show on my face. I was only doing this so i could leave. And get home.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 20:02

"you seem like your hiding something"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 20:04

I looked back at him and raised an eyebrow. "Oh yea, whats that?" I asked as I walked into the room and pushed him insdie.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 20:06

i caught myself and look at her "i dont know... just an observation" i shrug
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) EmptyWed 5 Oct - 20:10

"The only thing I'm hiding is how much I want you.." I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)   Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Her (based off the song, needs 1 girl)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next