The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male
Number of posts : 23712
Job : Asylum
Credits : 48545
Registration date : 2011-02-22

Character sheet
RPG Name: Dark King
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Left_bar_bleue21/21D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Empty
PostSubject: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyThu 21 Apr - 11:53

My name is Malichi Payne, I am an exorcist of the Black Order. It is my soul duty to destroy any and all Akuma.

Akuma are the weapons of the Millineum Earl. They are created when a person greaving for a lost loved one strikes a deal with the Earl to bring the person back to life. He traps the lost soul and has it kill the grieaving person and wear their skin, from then it keeps killing and growing stronger. As an exorcist I have a weapon capable of destroying these monsters and bringing salvation to their tormented souls. This weapon contains innocence, a substance that's been here since the beginning of time. it has been split into 109 pieces and spread across the world. in nature the innocence causes strange thing to happen. The black order tracks these down and collects the innocence and attempts to find an accomidator or user of that innocence, when they do that person becomes and exorcist that can assist in our war against the earl and his Akuma.

Join me in my struggles, may life move on, and let us bring peace and salvation to all human souls.

Malichi Payne
male
straight
profile pic
weapon: my body - when my innocence is active my bones extend from my joints and create leathal blades and claws
other: can see the souls of the akuma

name
sexuality
looks
innocence weapon
other

((ask me if you wish to be a noah))
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male
Number of posts : 16881
Adopted Family: : Jade nightflyer- sister Gf/Bf-Open...
Job : ...... pet shop?
Credits : 41389
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Character sheet
RPG Name: Leo/Ghost
Group:
Health:
D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Left_bar_bleue500/500D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 9:24

(( i'll give it a shot playing a girl))
Back to top Go down
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male

Character sheet
Health:
D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Left_bar_bleue21/21D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyThu 28 Apr - 16:53

((ok thanks))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 5253
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;
Job : PCA (Personal Care Assistant)
Credits : 30000
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Everlyn Moon
Health:

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 1:48

((Duuuuddeee!!!! Can i plzzzz be Road!??))
Back to top Go down
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 22:56

(sure Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female
Adopted Family: : My Mistress: Haleynandez; Wife: Becca [Saxy]; Hubby: mfkrwill; Booty Call: Paynefull;

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 23:04

(YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyTue 12 Jul - 23:50

name- Road Kamelot
age-35
gender-female
sexuality- straight
looks-
D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Road_010
weapon-candles
other- Is the Ninth disciple of the Noah Family and represents the Dreams of Noah, loves to watch people suffer,
Back to top Go down
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyThu 1 Sep - 20:05

((well im back, thanks for joining but i dont think we have enough))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptySun 4 Sep - 23:49

(yeaaaahh i dont think we do either
Back to top Go down
.Asylum.
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
.Asylum.

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyMon 5 Sep - 12:54

((sad face))
Back to top Go down
~Toxic~ Diamond
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
~Toxic~ Diamond

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptyWed 14 Sep - 23:15

((ikr
Back to top Go down
Suzume214
Newb
Newb

Female
Number of posts : 1
Credits : 19751
Registration date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) EmptySun 21 Jul - 18:29

{uhh C-ciao, is this still active? I'm willing to join this roleplay if that's alright?}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))   D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime)) Empty

Back to top Go down

D. Gray Man ((rp based of the anime))
Page 1 of 1