The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 23 Oct - 21:05

((I mean do you want to write it out? Or skip it?))
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 23 Oct - 21:07

((Skip it. It's just, oh look a priest. Marry us, dude!))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 23 Oct - 22:22

Krissy:

Doing things to waste the time was excruciatingly tedious. I had worked out a bit, thrown knives, even practiced shooting and it only took up three hours. Then I got Eric to go on a hike with me. Managed to get him into a little bit more playful mood, at least he didn’t hate me for now. That would change when Michal got here… After that I took the longest shower I could bare then got dressed in one of the more flattering outfits I had bought the other night. It was a lighter green than I had ever worn, and it made my eyes look brighter. I actually put on a little make up, something I wasn’t used to. And then I just had to wait. I went back down to the library. I jumped up and looked out the window every time I thought I heard something that sounded remotely like a car. But they were all false alarms. I sighed and fell back onto the couch picking up a book at random.

Kyle:

I held Lexi’s hand as I drove our ‘borrowed’ car back home. I couldn’t stop looking over at her and grinning.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 23 Oct - 22:25

Lexi grinned back at Kyle, every time and at one point, she even rested her head on his shoulder and she would keep kissing his cheek.

She just couldn't get enough of him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 23 Oct - 22:27

Michael:

I opened the front door tiredly, a yawn coming to my face. Jack came up to embrace me and I just punched him in the jaw. "That is for blowing up everything ten minutes ahead of schedule." He sat on the floor looking up at me in shock before sighing. "They didn't make it out Jack, but don't worry. Gavin always wanted to go spectacularly and Alesha wanted to go with him." I ruffled his hair and dropped a stick of dynamite on his lap. "Have fun, just dont do anything permanent and outside only." I told him before searching for Krissy. When I finally found her I smiled at her softly, watching her read for several long moments before saying softly. "Careful I might get jealous of you paying more attention to a book than your fiance."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyTue 23 Oct - 23:01

Kyle:

I grinned at her and lifted her hand to my lips. I kissed the back of her hand then her writs slowly, while keeping my eyes on the road.

Krissy:

I gasped softly and dropped the book to the floor. I bounced up from the car and ran to him winding my arms around him, hugging him tightly, burying my face in his chest and breathing him in.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:27

I grunted and ignored the popping sound of my body from her tight hug as I hugged her back. "I missed you too...but I dont want to bleed on your cute outfit."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:06

Krissy:

“I don’t care.” I murmured as I kissed him roughly for a moment then pulled back, not wanting to hurt him further. “You like it?” I asked with a smile, my hands on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:13

I nodded. "You look better in red though, it sets off your skin tone and frames your eyes wonderfully." I said a little breathless from the kiss. "But I do like how this highlights your eyes though." I said softly, stroking her cheek with my thumb. I wanted to kiss her again, to hold her against me once more. But I also wanted to stop bleeding all over first.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:29

Krissy:

I grinned and kissed his cheek gently. “Well let’s get you patched up as promised.” I said as I took his hand in mine and lead him though the house. I met Eric on his way down the stairs. He froze, looking at Michael with surprise. I shifted uncomfortably. “This is Michael..” I said awkwardly. “He usually looks much better, though,” I turned to look at Michael with a mischievous glint in my eyes, “I’m kind liking this look.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:31

Michael:

I blinked looking at Eric. "Hi, thank you for taking care of Krissy for me." I said honestly before nodding to him. "But I wouldn't get used to this kind of damage sweetheart..." I cautioned looking at my wonderful girl.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:34

Krissy:

He just stood there, staring at Michael. I bit my lip. “I’ll talk to you later, kay?” I said then pulled Michael along behind me to my room. “Wait here.” I told him sitting him on the edge of the bed and leaving to get the things I needed. I came back with a tray of medical supplied and a bowl of water with a wash cloth in it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:38

I sat on her bed, looking around the room. I noticed that the bed was ruffled up as if two had been on it. I shifted in place before asking softly. "You know...its ok, if you are with him now." I said softly a bit unsure of myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:42

Krissy:

I set the tray down and sucked in a breath. “Are you kidding? You better be kidding. It’s not funny, you know.” I said and climbed on the bed behind him. “What do you think this means?” I asked putting my arms around him and holding my hands out so I was pointing to the ring. “It means that I am promised to you and no other.” I answered for him and kissed his cheek again. I sat back on my legs and grabbed the wash cloth. “Now,” I murmured in his ear, “Are you going to take your shirt off, or am I going to have to do that?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:52

I smiled. "I make a horrible patient, I tend to not listen to my nurse very well." I told her grinning. I dug in my pocket and pulled out an envelope. "You probably will want to burn these. Over the while I was with Marie she tried to make me hate you by showing me these pictures. I never really was sure but I knew I trusted you. I knew I had made the right choice in you, I trusted you with my heart after all."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:03

Krissy:

I looked over the pictures with a frown. They looked very incriminating. I tossed them aside. “I’m glad you didn’t believe her.” I said uneasily, I didn’t like that his thoughts had been steered that way at all. I sighed then smiled softly as I pulled his shirt up and off. I sponged his cuts off slowly but couldn’t keep from planting a kiss on his neck or shoulder, or back as I worked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:05

I squirmed a bit under her administrations before just going completely still, and sitting there, willing to bend or move at her gentle insistence.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:24

Krissy:

I finished tending to his wounds then went around and straddled his lap. “Will you kiss me now?” I asked softly, batting my eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:30

I smiled playfully. "Is that an order my nurse?" I asked winking at her as I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:38

Krissy:

I giggled and put my hands of the back of his neck. “Yes, yes it is. And you better follow through.” I murmured, gaze flickering between his blue eyes and his lips.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:42

I leaned forward and breathed slowly onto her lips. "Well, I cant refuse an order of a nurse, especially such a cute and beautiful one like you...." I said before pressing my lips to hers, feeling the wonderful feeling and energy that happened everytime.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 15:07

Lexi giggled, wiggling her fingers a bit when he did that.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 15:46

Kyle:

I chuckled and squeezed her had as I lowered it. “How mad do you think they’ll be?” I asked, we were nearly back to the house now.

Krissy:

I laughed softly out of pure happiness as I kissed him. I hugged myself closer so our bodies were pressed against each other. I tried to keep in mind that he was hurt and I needed to be gentle, but the desire to be close to him, to be touching him as much as possible, was overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 15:57

I ignored the slight discomfort and pulled her closer to me, my lips never leaving hers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 16:18

Krissy:

I pulled back just slightly after a little while. My hand on his neck lightly curled up into his hair. “I missed you, so much.” I murmured kissing the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next