The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Assassins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 1:58

Eric:

I answered the door and looked the guy over.  "Hey, you're Will.  You look less like hell than when I last saw you.  Guess who I found?" I smiled.  When I left him I had still been looking for Krissy.  She stuck her head around the corner her green eyes wide.  "Will!"  she some how made it from the bathroom to him in a bur and threw her arms around his neck in a hug.  "She wasn't that enthusiastic to see me."  I muttered.  

Kyle:

"Baby, you need to sit down."  I steered her to the bed and sat her on the edge.  "Let me see, look at me." I pulled a pen light from my bag.  
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 6:44

i almost toppled when Krissy all but tackled me, but i caught myself. I hugged her back for a few moments before i let go. i was originally going to mention how they left two badly injured friends, james and i, behind. again. but that could wait. "Hey Kris. James is in the last room on the left and im on the right. How are things? what happened to everyone?" i ask. then i looked over at Eric, forgetting he said something. "Oh yeah, last time you saw me i had a couple broken bones, a concussion, and gun shots. Id imagine i wouldnt look at bad right now." i shrugged.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 14:44

Eric:

Krissy got quiet and stared at the floor when he asked what happened to everybody. He smile disappeared. “Funny how that transforms a person. Absence of blood and gore. I almost didn’t recognize you.” I told him. “Everybody here is fine, just the four of us. We only got Krissy back the night before last.” I said. Krissy hugged herself and looked out the door past Will. “Kyle and the redhead are across the hall. We’re supposed to knock before we go in. For obvious reasons.” I informed him.

Krissy:

“I’m going to go see James.” I muttered slipping past Will into the hall.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 15:34

Lexi sighed and sat down and waved her hand. "I'm fine, Kyle. Really."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 15:57

I have no comment about that last part." i muttered and sighed. "whats wrong with Krissy?"

James
i was checking the the wound in my chest, it was closing up nicely. I could probably take out the stitches soon
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 0:45

Kyle:

“Where did you hit your head?” I asked unconvinced.

Eric:

I sighed. “A lot of things. For one, Her aunt has Michael and supposedly he’s not coming back. And even if he did, he would be under Marie’s control. He was made to be a weapon.” I said. I had mixed feelings about it. On one side, I was glad Michael was out of the picture. On the other side, Krissy loved him and she wasn’t the type to move on easily.

Krissy:

I knocked on the door Will had said was James’s room. “James?” I asked leaning against the closed door.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 9:34

Will
I didnt know michael that kuch, so im indifferent to that. I know that has to hurt her though, knowing how it is not to be able to be with someone you care about." i say with a sigh
and shake my head, "Im not going to bring that up right now, its pointless anyway. So, what are you doing here? Joining the team?"
James
I went to the door to see who it was. Once i look i open the door and smiled a bit, "Hey Kid. How are things?" i ask letting her in and heading back to the bathroom to finish tending the cut. Once i finished i throw my shirt back on and walking out to see her, frowning slightly. "You ok? something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 14:56

Lexi sighed and gently touched the bump on the back of her head, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 17:50

Eric:

“I could care less about all of you guys. I’m here for Krissy. That’s it.” I said with a shrug. “No offence. You seem cool enough.”

Krissy:

I smiled slightly and shook my head. “No.. I just wanted to see how you were doing… You were hurt when we- when I left..”

Kyle:

I moved her hair aside so I could see it. “It’s bruising. You have a headache?” I asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 18:00

Im ok now, almost all healed up. but As i remember you had reason to leave. We were ok for the most part... Bane and his people messed Will up a bit, but he hid me before Bane got in." i shrug and look at her. "He was peeved that you guys left us behind again, but i think hes over it" i shrug and lay back on the bed moving my hair out of my face.

Will
i raise an eyebrow slightly, "Crush?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:57

Krissy:

I looked down at my feet feeling guilty. “I was going to come right back. I didn’t mean to disappear. I didn’t have any control over it. I was taken.”

Eric:

I laughed without humor. “You and Krissy aren’t the only ones who aren’t, how did you say it? Able to be with someone you care about?”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:06

I looked at him without emotion, "Yes. thats what i said." i say cracking my neck and sighing

James
I frowned and shake my head looking at her, "its ok Krissy, i understand that"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 21:43

"A little. I'm fine though, promise," Lexi said, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptySun 9 Sep - 3:15

Eric:

"At least you don't have to be around the one you care about while they're in love with someone else."  I said bitterly.  

Krissy:

"I feel terrible..  I was going to come back.  I don't want to lose anyone else." I said with a shaky breath, my eyes beginning to tear up.

Kyle:

I went over to the ice bucket and filled a plastic bag with ice.  "Here, put this on it.  And take it easy."  I kissed her lips gently.  
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptySun 9 Sep - 10:08

I practically snorted, "quite the contrary." i shake my head in disagreement.

James
i stand up and go over to her, "Hey, its ok really. Im not upset you left, i know you guys had to, and i know theres always risk involved. dont cry." i say looking at her "Your not going to lose anyone."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptySun 9 Sep - 10:55

Lexi gently it pressed it against the bump and she smiled at Kyle. "Rose says hi."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:01

Eric:

“Don’t tell me you’re gay.” I said with my eyebrows raised.

Krissy:

“You can’t say that. It happens so often.” I whispered miserably.

Kyle:

My eyes narrowed. “Lexi, don’t say that.”
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:23

"What? She does," Lexi shrugged and looked out the window then hummed to herself a bit before shutting up, having momentarily forgotten how much Kyle hated that.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:29

Hell no." i shake my head.

James
"what happened while we were gone?" i ask her
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:35

Eric:

“Don’t tell me its Krissy…” I said with a groan.

Krissy:

“A lot.. Michael’s gone… I was with My aunt an him until just recently. I don’t really know what has been going on with everyone else.

Kyle:

I frowned, watching her. “We should be heading out.” I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 6:40

I roll my eyes. "No. Shes my best friend. Any other guesses genious?" i ask leaning against a wall

James
I frowned again, "Im sorry Kris. thats gotta be tough."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:56

Eric:

“The red head?” I looked at him incredulously. “You can’t be serious. She’s the worst. Hot, but a major bitch.”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:01

"Say that again and ill break your nose." i say with clenched teeth
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:05

Lexi nodded, standing. She was wobbly but she didn't want any help. She continued holding the ice pack as she left the room to let Krissy know but she stopped when saw saw: "WILL!" she dropped the ice and ran to him, hugging him. Black spots danced in her vision but she didn't care. "Oh my gosh! How've you been? I missed you!"

Then she noticed Eric. "Hey. Get your s***. We're heading out."

Then she turned back to Will. "So, is James with you? I was worried. Now we're all together again, except well, my traitorous brother, Ebony, Michael, Melody, and Zane of course but that was more or less to be expected. Anyway, HOW ARE YOU?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 20:46

I caught myself again when Lexi practically tackled me. For a second i was going to be angry again, wanting to complain about being left again. But that melted away when she hugged me. I sighed inwardly and hug her back, "Good to see you too. Im better than i was when you guys left, James is walking now. He is down the hall across from my room." I explain pointing down the hall. I let her go and look over at Eric with a glare that repeated my earlier statement of Nose-Breakage. I look back at Lexi, "how have you all been? ive been out of the loop since you guys keep leaving the second i catch back up" i said a little glumly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assassins    Perfect Assassins  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assassins
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next